INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cover art question  (Read 1383 times)

Denti

• Citizen of the Universe
Cover art question
« on: August 08, 2014, 10:20:53 pm »

Apologies if this has been discussed.

Is it possible to fix what cover art is shown when there is a grouping of multiple albums? This doesn't appear to be random (that is, every time I open the remote I see the same cover art on top), and yet I can't figure how the program selects which cover to display on top.

mwheelerk

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Cover art question
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 08:11:31 am »

I'm not certain I am following your issue properly.

When I first open JRemote I come to the "home" screen which has all the little arrows pointing to the various features or tools. I'm the left hand column a couple of choices I have is Audio and Playlist.  If I select Audio the next screen present me with options to select Artist, Album, genres etc. if I select Artist I will get thumbnails of album cover art. If the artist has more than one album the albums will be fanned with one overlaying the other. Selecting that Artist will expand the view to show each album cover art for that artist.

If you go back and select Playlist and then select one of your plYlist the artwork will expand showing a thumbnail for each song within that playlist.

In terms of arranging the artwork to make a specific selection for which shows on top of the fanned stack. I don't think you can. Under Artist the albums arranged alphabetically. Under Playlist it is the same but as to why a particular cover is on top of the stack who knows.
Believe In Music GR MI 1973 - 2002
Pages: [1]   Go Up