INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: All files not refreshing in list  (Read 913 times)

cgott42

• Junior Woodchuck
All files not refreshing in list
« on: September 22, 2014, 01:19:14 pm »

I have a dedicated Win 7 PC used as a DVR (Windows Media Center), and have JRiver (trial) running on a separate PC running in a different house (used to playback).  I have a VPN via Himachi, and drive "G" mapped to the folder on the DVR where all recorded shows are saved to.  I see many of the files, and even new ones.  In the JRiver settings I point to this folder to update, however, some files I don't see - they're all the same file type, and pretty much same size.  I've checked file view on the JRiver - but I don't see them.  Any idea? 

connersw

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: All files not refreshing in list
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 02:30:58 pm »

Check your Recently Imported Smartlist and see if you can find them there.  It should show every file in your Library regardless of Media Type or Media Sub Type, unlike your other Views in Standard View that are filtered.  Make sure you have the Media Sub Type column showing in the header. 

My guess is that they are being imported with a different (or blank) Media Sub Type, and they are being filtered out of your View.  When you find them, edit the Media Sub Type to TV Show.
Pages: [1]   Go Up