INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: mixed photo/video playlist  (Read 2002 times)

tgundo2003

• Recent member
mixed photo/video playlist
« on: October 09, 2014, 06:48:16 am »

At the last second my wife asked me to put together a playlist of pictures and videos of my daughter for her birthday party tomorrow (will be having a movie on the barn doors party, wants this for the "preshow").

I made the playlist fine, but I cannot get it to play correctly. It will slideshow the pictures fine, and videos in order will play, but once it gets back to a picture it will only play pictures again even though videos are in the playlist.

Is there a way to make it play both back and forth in the order I put them in, i.e. picture/video/picture/video...

Thanks!

Tom

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: mixed photo/video playlist
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 08:27:16 am »

If you start playback with a video, the images should be in the playlist.

If you start playback with an image, it'll be image only playback.

I'm not sure about the paused state.  You'll have to play and see.  Just hit the spacebar to unpause if you're getting paused.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

tgundo2003

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 08:50:57 am »

Ok, got it. I didn't try starting with a video. I will try that when I get home.

Thanks!

tgundo2003

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 08:14:23 pm »

Ok, I put a video first. Started the playlist, it played, went to a photo successuflly, failed to load the next movie, went to the next picture successfully, failed to load the next video, and so on and so on. All the videos play fine when directly selected from the library.

Thoughts?

Thanks

tgundo2003

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2014, 08:52:47 pm »

to follow up- if I sort the playlist and put all the videos in order they successfully play from one to the next. It seems to be the issue when is switches from video to picture.

Pages: [1]   Go Up