INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Delete 'artist image from last.fm'?  (Read 4326 times)

DaveT1081

• Recent member
Delete 'artist image from last.fm'?
« on: January 04, 2015, 11:02:50 pm »

I have windows 7 64 bit and I'm running MC19, which I LOVE, except I'm about to rip my hair out.  Just for the hell of it on the artist menu, I highlighted several artists and tried the option 'Get artist image from last.fm' which replaced the random album covers with a different image of each artist for two of them, and an ad for Last.FM for the third (Billy Squire - don't ask).  I don't like any of the images and now I can't get rid of them!  I even deleted the artists from MC and re-imported them and I still get those same undesired images.  'Get From Internet' doesn't overwrite it and 'Delete Cover Art' doesn't work either - it removes the album art from individual albums but leaves the last.FM image for the artist...  Is there a secret way to delete or overwrite?  Help!   :o

bangkokbrian

Re: Delete 'artist image from last.fm'?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 10:43:37 am »

Tear your hair out no more.

I am using MC20 and had exactly the same frustrating problem.

If you go into Tools>Options>File Location>Cover Art you will see the folder where JRiver is storing the cover art images. There will be a sub-folder for artist's images.

You will need administrator rights and also show "hidden folders/files". When you find them, just delete them and JRiver will replace them with the CD cover art images.

I hope this works for MC19 as it really was annoying not knowing how to get rid of them.

Regards
bangkokbrian
Pages: [1]   Go Up