INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Having problems  (Read 523 times)

gomez3

Having problems
« on: January 22, 2002, 10:48:26 am »

I am using a Creative Labs 4224 CDRW and I also have PC133, 320 mgs of RAM a Quantum 30 Gig Hard Drive and my CPU is 533 Intel Celeron. I close all running programs by using CTRL, ALT, DEL. I also run a SCANDISK and DISK DEFRAGMENTER before I make a CD. When I try to make a CD using my CDRW, the songs transfer ok and when I play it on my computer all the songs play fine. But when I try to play the CD into a portable player, or another type of CD player other then a computer, all the songs skip. Why? Please reply an answer to gomez30@pacbell.net

Gatobrit

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Home Theatre, Walking, Fischer Bitter
RE:Having problems
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2002, 10:52:42 am »

Hi,
    Can you post the version # you're using?

John
Namaste,
John

Chico

RE:Having problems
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2002, 11:29:41 am »

I have found that there are quite a few CD players that have a hard time reading some CDR's and just about all of the CD players can not read a CDRW disc.  This may be due to the reflectivity of the discs themselves.  The CDRWs have a lower reflectivity that the regural CDRs and only CD Rom drives can read them.  Try going to a higher quality CDR.  Usually the CDRs will specify that they can be used for Audio recordings.  Look for that when you purchase the CDRs.  Do not use CDRWs.

Chico
Pages: [1]   Go Up