INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Incorrect grouping for Imported content  (Read 1837 times)

JRU

• Junior Woodchuck
Incorrect grouping for Imported content
« on: July 13, 2015, 08:19:32 am »

When I import content sometimes it lists multiple episodes individually in the series view and also sometimes splits up seasons of the same show. Sometimes it also can't fetch the TV info correctly.

How do I correct this?

JRU

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Incorrect grouping for Imported content
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2015, 10:05:39 am »

Anyone? Some help please?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2015, 10:13:42 am »

Can you give specific examples?

It may be the naming of the files that makes a difference.

JRU

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 10:36:01 am »

Recently I tried to import American Dad and Spider Man into the library and it split the Spiderman show into three seperate "show icons" in the series view with each season and split every episode of a few seasons of American Dad into seperate show icons in the series view. By show icons in the series view I mean when you select the shows tab under Video and a thumbail is displayed for each series, instead often individual episodes are listed or the seasons are split up.

In some cases it fetches the incorrect information as in switching the information for S01E01 and S01E02 or only retrieving details for half the episodes in a season.

I have tried renaming so that all the episodes/seasons have a similar name structure but it did not help, I also tried removing from library and re importing it but it did not work after the rename, perhaps it is retaining the data? I'm not sure.
Pages: [1]   Go Up