INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Clear Played From Playing Now  (Read 1398 times)

DoubtingThomas

• Citizen of the Universe
Clear Played From Playing Now
« on: February 27, 2015, 01:18:58 pm »

I might be the only one using it, but I use it many times per day, thanks for adding it.

Would it be possible for it to scroll the track list to the top and highlight the top track in the list?

Is there an MCC command associated with "Clear Played From Playing Now"?

Arindelle

Re: Clear Played From Playing Now
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 01:34:41 pm »

Would it be possible for it to scroll the track list to the top and highlight the top track in the list?
Don't push your luck :p But don't understand what "it" refers to .. you just cleared your playlist. So its going to be at the top.

You can click Alt+F2 or set an icon for playing now on one of your menu bars ... both will bring you to the current track being played if thats what you mean??

Is there an MCC command associated with "Clear Played From Playing Now"?

Yep => /Clear <mode>   Removes all files from Playing Now and stops playback (if mode as option is not added).

Values for <mode> : DontRemoveCurrent Does not remove the currently playing file and does not stop playback.

check the wiki k? http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/The_Command_Line

DoubtingThomas

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 01:41:05 pm »

Don't push your luck :p But don't understand what "it" refers to .. you just cleared your playlist. So its going to be at the top.

You can click Alt+F2 or set an icon for playing now on one of your menu bars ... both will bring you to the current track being played if thats what you mean??

Yep => /Clear <mode>   Removes all files from Playing Now and stops playback (if mode as option is not added).

Values for <mode> : DontRemoveCurrent Does not remove the currently playing file and does not stop playback.

check the wiki k? http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/The_Command_Line

Arindelle, "clear played from playing now" clears out all tracks above the current playing track.  It leaves the currently playing track and all below it in the playlist.

Using /clear DontRemoveCurrent removes all but the current track.

Arindelle

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2015, 01:55:39 pm »

Arindelle, "clear played from playing now" clears out all tracks above the current playing track.  It leaves the currently playing track and all below it in the playlist.

Using /clear DontRemoveCurrent removes all but the current track.

yes, that's right. Why? You need anything else? That's the only mode I know of.

DoubtingThomas

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2015, 02:45:47 pm »

yes, that's right. Why? You need anything else? That's the only mode I know of.

"Clear Played From Playing Now" *already* exists as a right click command in the playlist.

I was just asking if it would be possible for currently playing track to be moved to the top and be highlighted.

Then I asked if there was an MCC command for it also.

DoubtingThomas

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2015, 03:03:56 pm »

Maybe modifying the /clear command to accept the modifier as shown below would work well.  If an MCC command for "Clear Played From Playing Now" existed, I use it over the right click command

MC20.exe /clear ClearPlayedFromPlayingNow
Pages: [1]   Go Up