INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: upgrading MC on the ID  (Read 1886 times)

greatgreyowl

• Recent member
upgrading MC on the ID
« on: March 05, 2015, 06:08:50 am »

How do I go about updating MC on the ID? I don't see an update option other than to a Master License anywhere. Have updated the BIOS to version 48 but still running MC version 20.64 and it crashes frequently.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: upgrading MC on the ID
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 06:29:04 am »

How do I go about updating MC on the ID? I don't see an update option other than to a Master License anywhere. Have updated the BIOS to version 48 but still running MC version 20.64 and it crashes frequently.
The update of MC is part of the update of the Id.  The version is usually behind that of the straight Linux version.

greatgreyowl

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 09:12:44 am »

Have been running the Id update process pretty regularly. Is version 20.064 then the version that the update process uploads or checks against? I just want to be sure that the Id update process is working. Is there another way to verify that the update process actually worked?

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2015, 10:10:12 am »

Have been running the ID update process pretty regularly. Is version 20.064 then the version that the update process uploads or checks against? I just want to be sure that the ID update process is working. Is there another way to verify that the update process actually worked?
20.0.64 is current for the Id. We try to only release known stable revs for the Id.
The next version will display the update process in a verbose manner and pause for input at the end.

Pages: [1]   Go Up