INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ability to have photo albums nested under a parent image folder  (Read 1448 times)

tjacobse

• Recent member

I am running media center 19.0.163 and streaming both music and photos via Media Server. I am looking for a way to nest individual photo albums under a parent folder. For example on my Windows PC I have two parent folders, Old Photos and New Photos. Under the Old Photos folder there are sub-folders by year, for example 1963, 1964, 1965, etc, and under each of those folders are the actual JPEG images. The same goes with the New Images folder. When I import the images into JRiver if I choose the parent "Old Photos" folder then all images are imported together and not sorted out by their respective sub-folders (1963, 1964, ect). If I import the the sub-folders individually and rename all photos to a specific album name then all photos will appear under that album. So far so good. However I want o be able to nest these albums under parent folders called Old Photos and New Photos. So when I view JRiver images I want to see only Old Photos and New Photos then click on either one and see more sub-folders (1963, 1964, etc) under these folders. I cannot seem to find a way to do this in Media Center and have been unable to find a similar topis on the forums. Has anyone ever tried to do this? Is there a way that Media Center can inherit the file structure from Windows?

I have attached an example with a screen shot.

Thanks

Todd

Pages: [1]   Go Up