INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do I find the option to disable the web image view in theater mode  (Read 2286 times)

ajowers

• World Citizen

I hate to ask this and I assume it is asked 1000's of times.  Each time I reinstall Media center it hunt for days to find this option.

It feels like a theater mode setting.  But I have searched for hours and I cant find the option.

I would prefer this option to default to "no" or "off" in future releases then maybe the 1$ that want  it could search for days to find it. :)

I have search the forum using every set of key words I can imagine but of course these keywords return 18 bazillion results all the wrong topic.

So, rather than continue being frustrated over this again I have to ask.

1)  How do I turn off the background web download view of random photos while in theater mode listening to music.
2)  Explain how a person would find this setting, like me knowing it exists but cant find it

Thanks.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

Theater View > Appearance > Theme

ajowers

• World Citizen

Ok, I see it is not evident that there is a drop down there.  Thats what I am missing.  I normally look for an elipse button from a generic software standpoint which would indicate a dialog with options.  I know this is more of a nested option menu.

I just couldn't tell visually it was a drop down.  So I never know to click it.

I am sure if I have this issue others will too.

Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up