INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playlist help  (Read 2819 times)

Mattie1972

Playlist help
« on: May 11, 2015, 03:12:52 am »

Hello

I’m after some help on creating .m3u files for my other devices as I’m struggling to get them working.

I have an iBasso DX90 dap (micro SD card), a Marantz MCR510 network player and a Sony STR-DN850 AV amp (both USB flash drives). All claim to be able to read .m3u files.

None of the relative .m3u files worked for any of these devices at first. I was able to fix the iBasso playlist by creating a basic playlist in the device itself and then copying the format across to the .m3u files created by JRiver. I replaced the “\.\..\Music” with “/mnt/external_sd/Music” and swapped all \ for /. Not sure what that did but that was how the iBasso created it and it’s worked.

But there is no option to create playlists in the Marantz or Sony so I can’t make a template to see how it works. The Sony can see the .m3u files in the Playlists folder, but won’t play them, and the Marantz says the Playlist folder is empty. Any suggestions on how to set up the .m3u files on the USB flash drive to get this to work?

Thanks very much.
Pages: [1]   Go Up