INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cheapest way to upgrade from MC19 single license to MC20 master license?  (Read 2317 times)

Von

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...

I saw there was a good offer available earlier, but now I'm not sure what would be the best way to upgrade from MC19 single license to MC20 master license.

I see that I can upgrade my single license for $26.98, and then I can get a reduced price when I purchase a master license, but I can't see what that reduced price will be.

Any tips?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

You can upgrade from MC19 to an MC21 Master License for $24.98 right now.

http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Upgrade

Don't complete the transaction unless you see the correct price.  You may need to install your MC19 license by doing a restore.

Von

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...

Thanks, that's a sweet deal.  :)

I'm not quite sure if I have to install MC20 first before I purchase? On the wiki page it says "You must have the latest software installed". But how would I then do a restore to install my MC19 license?

JimH

• Administrator

Install MC20 and restore your license for MC19.  Then purchase.  Double check the price before completing the purchase.  Thanks.

Von

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...

Thanks, that worked. I'm now running MC20 with the MC21 Master License. Looking forward to installing MC20 on my Mac as well.

oneklakes

• Recent member

Hi Jim,

OK, I wanted to do the same thing as the OP (upgrade from a single MC19 Windows license to an MC21 Master License) but I somehow messed up and only got the Windows upgrade. Can you "reset" me so I can start over and purchase the Master? I'm still running MC 19 along with MC 20 if that helps.

BTW, I have a "new addition" to the family and she is strictly an Apple person so I'd like to get her off iTunes and move her to MC so we can be one big happy family :)

Thanks.

oneklakes

Update:

Sorry Jim, I just saw that you addressed this in the other post! So it appears that I need have you process a refund of the Windows upgrade so that I can then purchase the Master License. If that's correct, then just let me know what you need from me to get that going. Sorry for the hassle.

oneklakes

JimH

• Administrator

We'll be in touch.

oneklakes

• Recent member

Thanks Jim!
Pages: [1]   Go Up