INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking to Purchase a JRiver for Mac  (Read 1714 times)

busterbrown

• Recent member
Looking to Purchase a JRiver for Mac
« on: July 31, 2015, 11:33:44 am »

I need advise. I am looking to Purchase a JRiver for Mac 19 0r 20. I want to make sure it will fit my needs. I had JRiver 14 for my old Intel Computer and I loved it. I could Access my music off my drive, and create play lists by just dragging my files into the play list I wanted them to be in and J River would play them from whatever drive I had them on. It could play wav. wma. mp3's flac. 16 bit 24 bit , 32 bit.

If I were to buy your J River 19 or 20 for mac, would I have all the same liberties. (playing wav. wma. mp3's flac. 16 bit 24 bit , 32 bit. files) ( being able to keep all my music files intact and have the media center play the songs from the folders they are sitting in? )

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Looking to Purchase a J River for Mac
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 11:37:08 am »

Yes.  Only MC20 is available, but if you buy it, you will receive an MC21 license that works with both MC20 and with MC21 when it is available.

busterbrown

• Recent member
Re: Looking to Purchase a JRiver for Mac
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2015, 01:04:29 pm »

Thanks for reply. I still need to know if I can (play wav. wma. mp3's flac. 16 bit 24 bit , 32 bit. files). (Can the J River 20 (or19) play my files from the hard drives and folders that they sit on without having to load a second copy on the same drive that my operating system is on without restrictions?)(like they do on I tunes). I don't want to have to load all my cd's back into my computer all over again.

Let me know, thanks,

adamt

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2015, 01:10:25 pm »

Media Center 20 can do everything you described.  There is a 30 day free trial you can use to make sure it fits your needs. 
Adam Thompson, JRiver

busterbrown

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2015, 01:24:00 pm »

OK,

I'll give it a try.
Pages: [1]   Go Up