INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: plz help smartlist with albums without pdf booklet  (Read 1844 times)

tester

• Junior Woodchuck
plz help smartlist with albums without pdf booklet
« on: August 08, 2015, 09:35:57 am »

hello

is there some kind of searchfield defined for the integrated pdf-booklets?
the funktion looking into the booklet with my ipad is really cool...
is it possible to make a smartlist with and/ or without booklets? like a smartlist without covers....

thanks for helping...

tester

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: plz help smartlist with albums without pdf booklet
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 01:11:39 pm »

nobody?
is this a trivial question?

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 01:54:01 am »

It's not trivial, no. There is no such thing. You either know, or you don't, and if you don't, you should ask.

I will start, hopefully, others will join in. First of all though, I have to say that I have never used a MAC in my life, but I'm told our MC's are very similar, so here's your starter...

There is no built in way to do this. You have to do the back office work, importing and tagging, and then we can get to building you a list.

Assuming that by 'integrated pdf booklets' you mean stand alone pdf files, that sit in the folder beside the music files, then you must make sure that these are imported into your library and tagged with the album and artist that match the music they represent.

If they are separate files, have you got them imported and tagged?

tester

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2015, 08:17:23 am »

hey thanks for the start...

i have them in name as the album ...
so ther is a album called "Pink Floyd - The Wall - 1982" in this folder are tagged flacfiles and a folder.jpg and a Pink Floyd - The Wall - 1982.pdf or a booklet.pdf

they are imported and i can see them in jremote. no problem so far. but there are a lot of albums without. and from time to time i work on my database and try to make it better. i really love the booklet(pdf)function in jriver. so like the smartlist for no cover i thought i can make a smartlist no booklet?

thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up