Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Images  (Read 954 times)

chrisssssl

• Recent member
  • I'm a llama!
Images
« on: October 12, 2005, 03:31:59 pm »

hi..  i am looking for an easy way to add some cover art images.  i use meedio to play my collection.  i notice that some songs on a given album dont have the album art.  i want to go back in and see which ones are missing and perhaps cut and paste from the previous track the appropriate info.  i dont see a way to do this within MC11.  of the 7000 tracks, maybe 100-200 are missing.  that is usually 1 or 2 from a given album... when the rest of the tracks have the right info.  i built this library starting with version 9.  i selected to make the images part of the file.

from inside meedio (the database it creates) i can see each of the missing files.  id like to correct the files inside MC so that if i switch away from meedio, my MC databse is perfect.

hope this made sense?!?

chrisssssl

• Recent member
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Images
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2005, 03:01:13 pm »

bump... no suggestions?

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2005, 04:29:42 pm »

i use meedio to play my collection

What is a Meedio?
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
https://centercitybbs.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

razumik

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2005, 06:37:16 pm »

chrisssssl,

Hello.  If I understand your problem correctly, the following shoud work....If you already have the cover art for some files for a given album, you can right click one of them and select IMAGE - COPY TO CLIPBOARD.  Then select one fo the files that is missing the cover art, right click and select IMAGE - PASTE FROM CLIPBOARD. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up