INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: shn support  (Read 1702 times)

jmitchell20042003

shn support
« on: September 10, 2011, 11:46:49 pm »

So, maybe I should have spent some time reading the forums first but, the description of the supported file types clearly states that shn is able to play.  You are pretty much impossible to get in touch with, and these forums are the only way I have found that my voice can be heard.  There is no support email, there is no support chat, there is no support ticket to open.  Not happy.  I need to find out how to get a refund.  $50 is a pretty steep price to pay for a program that has made false claims in what files can or can not be played, especially when there are several programs that are free, and play the same stuff.

Craig

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: No shn support.
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 04:02:14 am »

Hey you only need to ask,
SHN is supported by installing the relevant plugin

http://accessories.jriver.com/mediacenter/mc_data/plugins/in_shn.mjp

Craig
MC2Slim - Windows Shell and JRiver Media Center Integration for Squeezebox.

http://www.duff-zapp.co.uk

phalanthus

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 04:06:00 am »

So, maybe I should have spent some time reading the forums first but, the description of the supported file types clearly states that shn is able to play.  You are pretty much impossible to get in touch with, and these forums are the only way I have found that my voice can be heard.  There is no support email, there is no support chat, there is no support ticket to open.  Not happy.  I need to find out how to get a refund.  $50 is a pretty steep price to pay for a program that has made false claims in what files can or can not be played, especially when there are several programs that are free, and play the same stuff.

;D

ask here and your problems will be quickly resolved
nothing else comes close to Media Center [ and I have tried them all!]

jmitchell20042003

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 07:42:50 am »

Insert foot > mouth.  Thank you for the help.  Took me a second to figure out exactly how to set that up, I actually had the winamp plugin installed last night, but I think frustration got the best of me.  Thanks again for the response.

DarkPenguin

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: shn support
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 08:37:05 am »

So, maybe I should have spent some time reading the forums first but, the description of the supported file types clearly states that shn is able to play.  You are pretty much impossible to get in touch with, and these forums are the only way I have found that my voice can be heard.  There is no support email, there is no support chat, there is no support ticket to open.  Not happy.  I need to find out how to get a refund.  $50 is a pretty steep price to pay for a program that has made false claims in what files can or can not be played, especially when there are several programs that are free, and play the same stuff.
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=43159.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up