INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 20.0.80 for Windows -- Available here  (Read 24573 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Media Center 20.0.80 for Windows -- Available here
« on: March 04, 2015, 08:37:52 am »

This is the latest version of MC20.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download:
http://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v20/latest/MediaCenter200080.exe

20.0.80 (3/3/2015)

1. Changed: Revamped "Load program guide..." tool on television property page.
2. Changed: Updated Italian translation file (thanks Matteo).
3. Fixed: Seeking a Linked Zone over Gizmo would cause MC to hang.
4. Fixed: The player evaluating "Playlist Remaining Time" could hang (only maybe fixed, testing appreciated).
5. NEW: Link Timing -- Linked zones can optionally be set to a playback rate so that a zone that plays slower or faster can be corrected (the 'Adjust Link Timing' dialog allows entering a rate).  Thread
6. Fixed: Very short convolution filters would not load properly at all times.

20.0.79 (2/26/2015)

1. NEW: Television tool "Manage Channels" has a "Rescan" button to allow rescan for new channels in a selected tuner type  profile.
2. Fixed: Video Streams in MOV/MP4 files were not reliably detected for more exotic video codecs (ie. DNxHD), resulting in MC treating the file as a audio file.
3. NEW: Select is an available command for videos and TV shows in Theater View.
4. Fixed: Library views could crash.

20.0.78 (2/25/2015)

1. Changed: Removed Last.fm support from Play Doctor (because it was no longer working due to Last.fm changes).
2. NEW: Added a 'Refresh' command to smartlists in Theater View.
3. FIxed: CD drives weren't appearing in build 77.

20.0.77 (2/25/2015)

1. Fixed: Television channel to xmltvID auto matching did not work for DVB (and possibly analog) channels due to channel number in front of name in channel names.
2. Fixed: TV functions crashed in the previous build (hopefully fixed, testing appreciated).
3. Fixed: Analyzing FLAC+CUE files could result in a handle and memory leak.
4. Fixed: Importing FLAC files with both an external and embedded CUE could result in the duration of the last track being wrong.

20.0.76 (2/24/2015)

1. NEW: Television Setup wizard allows users to choose which tuner device to use to perform channel scanning, when such designation is relevant (ATSC, DVB, QAM, Analog Cable, Analog Antenna).
2. Changed: Updated Slovak translation (thanks Peter Lukac).
3. Changed: Updated Japanese translation (thanks Kazuo).
4. NEW: Ten Stars is an edit type for a library field and makes the same type of field as rating, but with 10 stars instead of 5.
5. Fixed: Text visualization components could randomly switch to the wrong text at times.
6. Changed: Updated the FFmpeg version used for file analysis and transcoding.

20.0.75 (2/23/2015)

1. Changed: When television Setup wizard is re-run, MC offers options to clean up existing channels and programs and to reset all settings before proceeding to the setup.
2. NEW: During television subscription set up, an option to choose which fields to make comparison with, in order to determine whether an existing recording matches the program to be recorded.
3. Fixed: Television recordings did not get all metadata imported in the last couple of builds.
4. Fixed: Importing CUE files which reference more than one media file could show the wrong duration on the last track of each file.
5. Changed: Updated Japanese translation (thanks Kazuo!).
6. NEW: Quick Find Cover Art supports the filenaming [Artist] - [Album].
7. Fixed: The options dialog listed an option for Sound Recorder in Options > Encoding.

20.0.74 (2/19/2015)

1. Changed: Additional date metadata tags are read from AVI files.
2. NEW: Added Options > Tree & View > Advanced > Enable OSD to allow turning off the OSD.
3. Changed: Added a popup message box when HDHomeRun tuner is selected to scan for television channels in Television Setup wizard, that one should setup firewall to allow Media Center network access through the firewall.
4. Changed: Added additional instruction message in Television Setup wizard, when the device list for CableCARD tuners is empty, that one should setup firewall and turn on "Use Media Network to share this library and enable DLNA" option.
5. Fixed: TheMovieDB image lookup was not working anymore.
6. Fixed: A CUE parsing issue where the last track would not work because the playback range was parsing incorrectly if the CUE file spanned multiple tracks.
7. Fixed: Rotten Tomatoes wasn't downloading cover art.

20.0.73 (2/17/2015)

1. Fixed: If one (re-)ran television Setup wizard from the Television property page, some settings set on the wizard were not transferred to the property page.
2. Changed: Red October updated to LAV Filters 0.64 (Hardware Acceleration improvements, bugfixes).
3. Changed: The intelligent number handling in the string sorter understands commas in numbers now.
4. Fixed: Starting video playback could hang.
5. Changed: Minor edits to the included webpages.

20.0.72 (2/17/2015)

1. Fixed: Hauppauge WinTV PVR 350 (and maybe 250 too) analog television tuner did not work.
2. Fixed: Reading a SACD ISO with empty data packets could cause a crash.
3. Changed: Made the SACD ISO parser a little more forgiving.
4. NEW: Added a 'Total Tracks' field to the library.  Currently updated from MP3 files, MP4 files, FLAC files, and during CD ripping.
5. NEW: Added a 'Total Discs' field to the library, which is updated from MP3, MP4, and FLAC files.
6. Changed: Updated German translation (thanks Bytestar).

20.0.71 (2/16/2015)

1. Changed: Added "Auto Group this channel" right-click menu on Manage Channels tool, to automatically find matching channels to group with.
2. Changed: Added "Auto Group" button on Manage Channels tool, to automatically group all channels.
3. NEW: Double-click on the headers of a grouped list control fires a double-click on the entire grouping, which normally starts playback (but depends on the setting).
4. Fixed: Television Setup wizard complained about not having remote device even though the user was not setting up Set-top Box profiles.
5. NEW: Added an IR Device Activation page on Televsion Setup wizard, so one can make sure IR devices are activated before trying to set up an STB profile.
6. Changed: When a television channels is designated "hidden", it is automatically removed from its group (if previously grouped).
7. NEW: On Manage Channels tool, the "Channel" column header carries a sorting code, to indicate current sorting mode of channels in the list.  "Channel (Custom)" - custom sorting; "Channel (12-3 ABC)" - sorted by full channel name; "Channel (ABC)" - sorted by channel name without number in front; etc.
8. NEW: Added one more television channel sorting mode: Favorite, which puts favorite channels above regular channels.
9. NEW: Support for playing HTTP Live Streaming streams (both video/audio and audio-only).
10. Changed: Updated Japanese translation (thanks Kazuo!).
11. Fixed: On some systems, audio CD burning was failing while writing the lead-in.  This was much more prone to happen if the CD-Text option was disabled.

20.0.70 (2/12/2015)

1. Changed: Group Channels tool is merged into the Manage Channels tool and removed from Television property page.
2. Changed: In the Manage Channels tool, right clicking menu offers "Group Channels" and "Ungroup channels" that perform simple grouping or ungrouping of selected channels.  The "Group Channels" button offers the old grouping tool that allows more elaborate grouping operation.
3. Changed: Removed "Set up IR Emitter STB channels" tool from Television property pages as it is no longer needed.
4. NEW: The launcher (MC20.exe) takes a /MinMax command to toggle the minimized / maximized state of the program.
5. NEW: Added a /StartMax command to the launcher to start the program maximized (and show and maximize if it's already running).
5. Changed: Simplified Group Channels tool.
6. Changed: Added a "Change default channel type order for grouping" right-click menu item on Manage Channels tool for television channel grouping.
7. Fixed: CD ripping was always using secure mode regardless of user setting.
8. Fixed: Prior to any CD play or rip activity, the options dialog did not always show the installed CD drives.
9. Fixed: If CD ripping was started from the list header button, the initial ripping action window would still show after ripping was complete.

20.0.69 (2/11/2015)

1. Fixed: Starting playback with the play button from a grouped list control with nothing selected wasn't working.
2. Changed: Updated Japanese translation (thanks Kazuo!).
3. Changed: Made SRC only use the high precision mode for audio playback (because it was causing timing issues for video playback).
4. NEW: Made a toolbar button 'Toggle Tree' that toggles the visibility of the main tree.
5. Fixed: YouTube searching would be slow because we were unintentionally loading the dimensions of all the images.
6. Changed: Moved the buttons on Manage Channels dialog window to the right side to make more room for channels list.
7. Changed: More reshuffling of Television property page (still on-going).

20.0.68 (2/10/2015)

1. Fixed: Catching of YouTube links with the IE engine was not working.  Now it might play in the browser at the same time, so stop that manually if you do something else.
2. Changed: Updated Slovak translation (thanks Peter Lukac).
3. NEW: Added an option in Theater View -> Behavior to disable the Left-Edge jump to the top roller in Grid views.
4. Fixed: Transitioning from an image to a video in a playlist was not working properly.
5. Changed: On Manage Channels dialog window, a checkbox in the "Favorite" or "Hidden" column will toggle only if one clicks on or very near the checkbox, to prevent accidental toggling.
6. Fixed: The additional audio delay from the resampler changes in 20.0.67 was not being compensated properly.

20.0.67 (2/6/2015)

1. Changed: Updated to Monkey's Audio 4.13.
2. Fixed: [Playlist Remaining Time] wasn't zone specific properly.
3. Changed: Updated Japanese translation (thanks Kazuo!).
4. NEW: The image editor can save PNG files (just use a PNG extension on the save filename).
5. Changed: Made tagging in Theater View optional in Options > Theater View > Behavior.
6. Fixed: The previous / next buttons on a mixed list of images and videos would stall at the images.
7. NEW: Audio input selection during television setup for Set-top Box or Capture-only channels.
8. Changed: Switched the resampler to high precision mode (testing appreciated).
9. Changed: The Tag Action Window no longer shows a full page when editing a list style field but instead uses an inplace edit.

20.0.66 (2/4/2015)

1. Fixed: Doing a play on a grouped artist, etc. tile would expand the files in a fixed way instead of using the sorting of the bottom list.
2. Changed: The WDM driver is only installed on Vista and newer (was probably causing an install issue on XP).
3. Fixed: There was quite a long delay at the start of audio CD burning and the main thread could get stalled for a while.
4. Changed: The string sorter doesn't interpret a dash as a negative sign unless it's right after a space or it's the first character in the line (should fix mystery sort issues with dash delimited data).
5. Fixed: MC could not play ALAC files with very high sample rate.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

lepa

• MC Beta Team
Re: Media Center 20.0.80 for Windows -- Available here
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 04:46:02 pm »

Seeking with ogg files seems to be broken. I'll get text "Waiting" and then playback is stopped

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 05:33:06 pm »

Seeking with ogg files seems to be broken. I'll get text "Waiting" and then playback is stopped

Could you send me a copy of an OGG file that's having problems?  Matt at jriver dot com.  Thanks.

lepa

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2015, 06:57:50 am »

Could you send me a copy of an OGG file that's having problems?  Matt at jriver dot com.  Thanks.
Sent. It happens to me with every OGG file though. Created with MC long time ago or just recently.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2015, 08:14:36 am »

Sent. It happens to me with every OGG file though. Created with MC long time ago or just recently.

Thanks for the sample.

However, it seeks perfectly for me.  I can seek to the middle or right to the end and it works fine.

Any ideas?

lepa

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2015, 08:36:07 am »

Thanks for the sample.

However, it seeks perfectly for me.  I can seek to the middle or right to the end and it works fine.

Any ideas?
I'm lost. Was afraid that it is something that went wrong with the update. Foobar2000 seeks files fine. Tried to reboot and also install MC .080 again. Okay, it seems that video is also broken now for me... "Something went wrong with the playback" Both local and server files. Videos work with Media Player Classic

lepa

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2015, 12:54:23 pm »

Removing lav plugins from users helped for the video... OGGs still not seeking. MP3s seeks just fine.

gappie

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2015, 12:51:59 am »

i have a problem when i want to add a preset under a View>Sort by>Custom>save. a small screen pops up where you can fill in a name, but when some tooltip pops up or you click somewhere else, it is impossible to enter a name for the preset, and most of the time clicking enter or cancel wont work, the X does work though.

:)
gab

joa_mb190

• Recent member
  • bubba
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2015, 06:26:45 am »

CD burning still doesn't work..

MC stop working directly after burn confirmation, no error message

//jonas

zeusl

• Recent member
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2015, 06:27:37 am »

//jonas

I have the same problem!
(I use MC primarily for music...)

JohnT

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2015, 08:30:44 am »

//jonas
I have the same problem!
I can't reproduce this.  Can you give details on the burn you are doing so I can try it here? 
Audio or Data burn?
If Audio, are you using DSP or any other non-default settings?  What format are the files you're burning?

Can you send a log file following the failure to logs at jriver dot com?
Thanks.
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

zeusl

• Recent member
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2015, 12:40:29 pm »

I can't reproduce this.  Can you give details on the burn you are doing so I can try it here? 
Audio or Data burn?
If Audio, are you using DSP or any other non-default settings?  What format are the files you're burning?

Can you send a log file following the failure to logs at jriver dot com?
Thanks.

I have a log and pictures, where should I send it?
I think that MC does not recognize my burner as it should, it says "no disc in Drive" and it says that it is "596521: 53: 58 Over capacity '...

It is mp3 I try to burn, located locally, burned the same songs in a previous version.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2015, 12:43:51 pm »

Send to johnt at jriver.

Are you burning an "audio" disc or a "data" disc?

zeusl

• Recent member
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2015, 12:55:08 pm »

Send to johnt at jriver.

Are you burning an "audio" disc or a "data" disc?

Audio, you got mail!

Magoo

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2015, 06:06:40 pm »

I have the same problem, I wonder if it's picking up the .cue file in the directory, because I get this double listing of the same tracks I'm trying to burn, then it just kinda stops burning. But the disc is burnt fine, there is no msg though that it has completed. I don't have .cue files associated or imported into MC

Falconer72

• Recent member
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2015, 12:06:06 am »

I'm sorry I do not speak English well.
The problem is the following.
CUE and single flac file when playing a version 20.0.78 worked perfectly. The version 20.0.80 playback first three track and jump the last track. Sorry if you do not understand the writing too, but I made translator.

L2S

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2015, 11:34:32 am »

CUE and single flac file when playing a version 20.0.78 worked perfectly. The version 20.0.80 playback first three track and jump the last track. Sorry if you do not understand the writing too, but I made translator.
I have a similar problem

MrMumblesSF

• Large cups over my ears making sounds.
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2015, 12:19:05 pm »

I have a similar problem
I have the same problem as well. When playing single file flac albums that have cue sheets defining the tracks, when a track has finished playing instead of advancing to the next track Media Center goes directly to the last track and plays it. This definitely is new behavior since the 20.0.80 update, I have hundreds of albums that are composed of single flac files with cue sheets and they have always played properly.

Also, when I click on a track within the album it often (but not always) begins playing the track following the one I intended. Clicking the intended track again plays that track but then the next that it plays is always the last track on the album.

Tonight I am going to revert to the previous version before this upgrade.

kstuart

• Upgraded to MC22 Master using preorder discount
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2015, 03:40:51 pm »

That's interesting because there is no listed changes in CUE files in 79 or 80.

GrantDG

• World Citizen
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2015, 01:11:50 am »

This is looking back a few versions... but it seems that the MCWS/File/Delete command is not deleting the requested file (even tho it is returning an "OK" response).

Can anyone confirm if it is working for them?

Looking to control J River Media Center from your Windows Phone?: Look for nMedium & nMedium Play in the WP store

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2015, 07:30:19 am »

I have the same problem as well. When playing single file flac albums that have cue sheets defining the tracks, when a track has finished playing instead of advancing to the next track Media Center goes directly to the last track and plays it. This definitely is new behavior since the 20.0.80 update, I have hundreds of albums that are composed of single flac files with cue sheets and they have always played properly.

Also, when I click on a track within the album it often (but not always) begins playing the track following the one I intended. Clicking the intended track again plays that track but then the next that it plays is always the last track on the album.

I can reproduce the problem, and its truely odd. Why would it play to the third track, and then switch to something else? Whats special about the third?  Anyhow..
We'll get it fixed next week.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

cpunit

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2015, 01:43:26 pm »

JRiver Media Center 20 bug report
*.cue Playlist Tracks Unable to play tracks from top to bottom. It will turn "shuffle"  ?

p.s. JRiver 18 can playing correctly
ENG Translated by google.

olegausany

• Recent member
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2015, 03:41:53 pm »

Also for many builds when listing tracks from CUE and single FLAC first track is listed twice and playback will start from track 2

pschelbert

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2015, 06:03:08 pm »

Bugreport MC20.00.80 PC Version

CD Ripping: Secure mode is reset to "normal" by changing the CD in the drive.

Effect: always have to set again "secure" mode.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2015, 06:21:56 pm »

I saw something like that too.  John!

kstuart

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2015, 02:39:14 pm »

Taskbar right-click menu commands (Play/Pause, Stop, Next, Previous) do not work.  They simply do not do anything at all.

This may have been over several builds, since I remember trying it some weeks ago and having it fail then (but I did not have time to check all the commands, etc)

Build is 80.

Standard View, MC20 has focus, Vista 32-bit.

Random

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2015, 04:09:33 pm »

Taskbar right-click menu commands (Play/Pause, Stop, Next, Previous) do not work.  They simply do not do anything at all.

This may have been over several builds, since I remember trying it some weeks ago and having it fail then (but I did not have time to check all the commands, etc)

Build is 80.

fyi, Same build and those commands work ok on my system.  (Windows 7 Home Premium)

pschelbert

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2015, 08:15:29 am »

If this was the case in V79, I do not know for sure. I may try it.

Its rather inconvenient however.
If you first click on "Rip  Disc" left hand bar, and then set the under : Tools/Option/ CD DVD BD
the secure mode, then it stays.
If you set it at JRiver startup, or before the disc is inserted, its switched back again to normal.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2015, 08:37:01 am »

If this was the case in V79, I do not know for sure. I may try it.

Its rather inconvenient however.
If you first click on "Rip  Disc" left hand bar, and then set the under : Tools/Option/ CD DVD BD
the secure mode, then it stays.
If you set it at JRiver startup, or before the disc is inserted, its switched back again to normal.

Sorry about the trouble.

A fix is in the works.

pschelbert

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2015, 08:48:20 am »

Sorry about the trouble.

A fix is in the works.

Great, Thanks

kstuart

« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2015, 01:05:56 pm »

fyi, Same build and those commands work ok on my system.  (Windows 7 Home Premium)

If the commands are not supported in Windows prior to Windows 7, then the code should have a Windows version check and then not display the commands in Windows prior to 7.

That is IF that is the situation, and not some other bug.

zeusl

• Recent member
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2015, 07:52:34 am »

//jonas

It seems that the MC version 20.0.82 (beta) works, I've just tried to burn one disc and it went well! (with CD-text)
Thanks for the help!

joa_mb190

• Recent member
  • bubba
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2015, 07:10:03 pm »

It seems that the MC version 20.0.82 (beta) works, I've just tried to burn one disc and it went well! (with CD-text)
Thanks for the help!

Nice but where can I find  20.0.82 ?

AoXoMoXoA

• I am a kangaroo . . . . no, really!
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2015, 08:27:25 am »

When MC crashes during tagging in the Explorer section of MC (which is pretty frequently BTW), my saved view (columns displayed and their order) is lost . . . . both from being displayed, AND from my Saved views (under Customize - Load A View).

This has become quite a nuisance. I had purposely saved my view because of this crashing and view loss happening, but now even the Saved view is no longer available  >:(
. . . the game is rigged

Humbledore

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2015, 08:41:42 am »

1. Cross-fade doesn't work as expected.
2. The Player > Seek controls Fast Forward/Forward/Jump Back/Jump Forward don't work as expected.

kstuart

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2015, 03:11:05 pm »

Quote from: kstuart

Build is 80.

I tried reverting to build 61 (arbitrarily chosen) and the taskbar commands then work fine.  So some code change has broken them.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2015, 03:37:35 pm »

I picked "Minimize to system tray" and the right-click menu works great.

kstuart

« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2015, 05:09:35 pm »

I tried reverting to build 61 (arbitrarily chosen) and the taskbar commands then work fine.  So some code change has broken them.
I narrowed it down for you.  74 works, 79 (& 80) do not.

BTW, I've never checked "minimize to system tray".

kstuart

« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2015, 05:13:59 pm »

I picked "Minimize to system tray" and the right-click menu works great.

Just as a test, I checked that (in build 80), and it changed the Media Server tray icon to an MC symbol.

I tried the Play/Pause command on the tray icon, and it works fine.

At the same time, there is still MC20 on the Taskbar (since it is not minimized) and there are still right-click commands on the taskbar and they still do not work.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2015, 05:17:40 pm »

I narrowed it down for you.  74 works, 79 (& 80) do not.

BTW, I've never checked "minimize to system tray".

If you're not minimizing to the tray, how are there tray right-click menus?  I'm confused.

kstuart

« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2015, 05:39:08 pm »

If you're not minimizing to the tray, how are there tray right-click menus?  I'm confused.

Not tray icon right-click menus, taskbar button right-click menus.

You right-click on the taskbar button that says MediaCenter and if you right-click (in builds 74 and before) a menu pops up with the play/pause,stop,next,previous commands and they work like they do in the tray icon.  In builds 79 and 80, the words are still there, but they do not do anything.

It's possible that user Random who stated they still work in his installation, might also have been thinking of the tray icon.

( I've never checked "minimize to tray icon" simply because I never bother to minimize MC20 - every other application I use on the PC simply is in front. )

kstuart

« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2015, 06:08:33 pm »

Update:  If I check "Minimize to Tray Icon", then my VRC-1100 remote control stops working with MC20, so I had to un-check it.

( Perhaps related to http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=48313.0 ? )

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Dogs of the world unite!
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2015, 07:51:20 pm »

Is this what you are talking about?

I do not get anything other than these items

Open
Run as administrator
Unpin from taskbar

and this is the case for builds 78, 79, 80, and the later builds.

UPDATE: I installed build 74, and still see no extra menu items.  Am I talking about the same menu as what you are?
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

kstuart

« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2015, 09:16:47 pm »

That's what it looks like on Windows 7.  As I mentioned above, I'm using Vista 32-bit.  (I've never come across any compelling reason to spend the time and money to upgrade on my Home Theater PC - despite the conventional wisdom about Vista - which came almost entirely from average users who had problems with early releases.)

slayko

• Recent member
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2015, 04:13:14 pm »

I have this problem too... Version 20.79 playing good. Sorry for my English

globetrotters1

« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2015, 05:30:39 am »

After installation of this version 80 I get random APPCRASH after 1 to 3 minutes, just playing normal music... nothing has changed on this server otherwise

Reverting to version 62 it works again...

Also interesting is, that starting a movie on version 80 needs considerably more time (30-40 seconds), with RAIDs running

Reverting to version 62 this is also solved (2-4 seconds start time), with RAIDS running
Pages: [1]   Go Up