INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 20.0.106 for Windows -- Available here  (Read 18977 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Media Center 20.0.106 for Windows -- Available here
« on: May 07, 2015, 05:16:37 am »

This is the latest version of MC20.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download:
http://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v20/latest/MediaCenter200106.exe

20.0.106 (5/6/2015)

1. Changed: Updated Japanese translation (thanks Kazuo).
2. Changed: Updated Black on Black for high DPI and scaling.
3. Changed: Updated Aruba to fix little glitches.
4. Changed: Spacebar in Theater View toggles the pause state (instead of restarting the current track).
5. NEW: Smartlists take the ~expand keyword that takes a field name and expands to every genre, artist, etc. in the match.
6. Changed: Updated Italian translation file (thanks Matteo).
7. Changed: The 'Edit Type' is settable for a calculated field.

20.0.105 (5/5/2015)

1. Fixed: Auto zooming of an image on click should no longer fight with double-click.
2. Changed: Set a maximum height of an edit control in the Tag Action Window.
3. Changed: When the television subscription's program name is edited, the subscription recording rule's name is also changed accordingly.
4. Fixed: Right-clicking on the Analyze Audio tool would bring the window behind to the front.
5. Changed: Updated Slovak translation (thanks Peter Lukac).
6. Fixed: The height of the Audio Calibration dialog could be off a little with high DPI.
7. Fixed: Media Network: Only declare support for ICY-METADATA on formats MC supports it on (mp3 and m4a)
8. Fixed: Library Server could serve a TV channel to a client before the TV tuner was ready.
9. Fixed: Media Network. Bug that made MC hang when being pushed a music or video file to render. Introduced in 20.0.104.

20.0.104 (5/4/2015)

1. Changed: Update Library (from tags) works on URLs.
2. Changed: Updated the ThunderStorm skin so that it supports scaling and high DPI.
3. Changed: Updated the Aruba skin so that it supports scaling and high DPI.
4. Changed: Updated the Black on Black skin so that it supports scaling and high DPI.
5. Changed: Updated the Blue Steel skin so that it supports scaling and high DPI.
6. Fixed: The player setup dialog would bloat to a huge size if multiline expressions were used.
7. Fixed: When displaying an image as a DLNA renderer, grab the file tags to get the exif rotation.
8. NEW: Added MPL as a playlist format for handhelds.  Useful for syncing MC to another machine running MC.
9. NEW: Television recordings can be exempted from automatic cleanup (if set up) by right-click menu in standard television view.

20.0.103 (4/30/2015)

1. Fixed: Dialogs would have too small of title text on high DPI (the fix could cause other problems, so testing appreciated).
2. NEW: Added more television subscription default option items on Television options property page.
3. Changed: Removed two redundant television recording default option items from the Television Options property page.
4. Changed: Updated the Z skin so that it supports scaling and high DPI.
5. Changed: "Configure Recording" in Theater View's Guide will go through each and every item to configure, regardless of user's choice in "Ask me about the following detail settings when scheduling to record in Theater View (defaults will be applied to all unselected settings)".
6. Fixed: Using Expression to Display in a Pane View did not work properly with all sort modes.

20.0.102 (4/29/2015)

1. Changed: Television subscription suspension options are moved into their own wizard page.
2. Changed: Updated the PixOS skin so that it supports scaling and high DPI.
3. Fixed: The 'Recent' list from the Expression Editor could be a funny height.
4. Fixed: Editing smartlists that had a date like evaluator would flip the sign or do other funny things.

20.0.101 (4/28/2015)

1. Changed: Updated Russian translation (thanks Vladimir).
2. Changed: MCWS/v1/Library/List returns the name of the library separately, in addition to full description.
3. Changed: The television recordings list in the Standard view will have date and time fields completely shown for each recording, even if they coincide with the values of the recording right above.
4. NEW: A client streaming a live TV show from the server will send "keep-alive" signals to the server periodically (every 5 minutes).  The server will stop serving clients that have not called in for more than 60 minutes.  Note if video is paused on a client, the client will not send "keep-alive".  So live TV show paused for more than an hour will be stopped.
5. Changed: Filtering out the 'Device Support' videos from YouTube.
6. Fixed: When touching to zoom an image, then scroling the image by flicking, it would unzoom when the flick was released.
7. Changed: The popup messages are disabled so that hopefully they won't steal remote control input (testing appreciated).
8. Fixed: Mini View would be a funny size if it was shown when the window was maximized.
9. Changed: "Keep at most n episodes" option is not offered for setting up or configuring a non-subscription television recording.
10. Changed: Television recording/subscription wizard items were rearranged to make it work better with larger user-selected fonts (up to a limit).
11. Fixed: ATSC over-the-air EPG scanning left TV tuners in semi-cleaned up state and could cause problems with subsequent recording.
12. Changed: Updated Japanese translation (thanks Kazuo).
13. Changed: Updated French translation (thanks p.v.).
14. Changed: Updated Czech translation (thanks Jan Boháč).
15. Fixed: Editing some fields in the new tag window would use too large a height (testing appreciated because it's possible other fields will now be a problem).

20.0.100 (4/23/2015)

1. Changed: Updated Japanese translation (thanks Kazuo).
2. Fixed: The Tag Action Window properly shows the tags from a category details view in "Show Tags In Current View" mode.
3. Fixed: The height of the editing playlists in the Action Window pages was wrong on high DPI.
4. Changed: Updated the FFmpeg version used for file analysis and transcoding.
5. Changed: Red October updated to LAV Filters 0.65 (DTS-HD support).
6. NEW: Full support for native DTS-HD decoding.
7. Fixed: User entered supported file types for a WMDM type handheld would not be saved between runs of Media Center.  It was getting overwritten by the supported type list reported by the device during initialization.
8. Changed: MCWS/v1/Configuration/ErrorFreeMode responds with an ErrorFree indicator for what the current mode is after the change.
9. Fixed: The state of error free mode could be undefined when MC launched.
10. Fixed: Playlists transferred to WMDM handheld devices (like Android phones) were showing as empty.

20.0.99 (4/21/2015)

1. Fixed: Fonts could load at a funny size on a high DPI display.

20.0.98 (4/21/2015)

1. Fixed: The install was still not working on XP.  Another try.

20.0.97 (4/21/2015)

1. Changed: The camera database field is marked for videos as well as images.
2. Fixed: VST effects were not being properly applied during the beginning of tracks for DLNA or format conversions.
3. Changed: A decoded image is only saved to the RAW cache if it decoded at full size (might fix problems with images being too small -- please test).
4. Fixed: The install was not working on XP (made the flick scrolling stuff load on a new Windows API detector).

20.0.96 (4/20/2015)

1. Changed: If the WDM driver isn't selected as a feature, it'll uninstall it at install time.
2. Fixed: The default font size could be much too large on high DPI displays.
3. Fixed: When an LS client played a currently recording TV show, in TS format, that was the latest of a series of consecutive recordings on the same channel, the playback started at an earlier show, instead of the current show.
4. Fixed: When an LS client played currently recording shows, in TS format, sometimes the TS files were played instead of jtv files, causing playback to end prematurely since the player of TS files was unaware that the recordings were growing in length.
5. Fixed: Embedded CUEs in FLAC files did not import reliably since 20.0.77.
6. Fixed: Doing 'Remove Duplicates' with a search active would limit the results to only the search matches.
7. Changed: The Swap(...) expression finds the last space instead of the first space so that "My M. Name" becomes "Name, My M.".
8. Changed: Flipped the touch scroll direction.
9. Changed: Updated to the latest version of the Chromium engine for webpages, improves High-DPI behavior.
10. Changed: When clicking to zoom an image, clicking again will restore the zoom to full.
11. Changed: Click zooming on an image is a little less strong.

20.0.95 (4/16/2015)

1. Fixed: The width of configuring a Direct Sound dialog was too narrow on high DPI and the height wasn't right either.
2. Fixed: The 'Get Movie & TV Info' dialog didn't scale nicely on high DPI.
3. Fixed: Improved wait messages a little bit on high DPI.
4. Fixed: The height of the Smartlist dialog would be wrong on high DPI.
5. Fixed: The 'Add New Rule' button on the Smartlist dialog didn't resize the controls properly if the window didn't change size.
6. Fixed: The column widths in the Media Network view didn't scale for high DPI (or with a large size factor).
7. Changed: The WDM driver is off by default (turn it on in Options > General > Features).
8. Changed: Scrollbar enlarging on mouse over waits a little before enlarging so that moving the mouse quickly over the list won't cause a flicker.
9. Fixed: Using Find and Replace in the Rename, Move & Copy Files dialog would incorrectly allow putting a space at the end of a folder name.
10. Changed: MC will try its best to honor custom video settings (such as audio renderer selection) for analog tuner or capture devices.
11. Changed: Updated Russian translation (thanks Kentucio).
12. NEW: Touch screen scrolling works in list controls.
13. Fixed: A playlist wouldn't track the selected image during playback (so the selection wasn't the same as the last playing image when you returned).
14. NEW: The launcher takes the command /ClearPlayed and clears the played files from Playing Now.

20.0.94 (4/13/2015)

1. Fixed: The space bar didn't work in Theater View text entry boxes.
2. Changed: Revised upward the estimated bitrate from lossless codecs.
3. Changed: The number of channels is factored into the estimated conversion size.
4. Fixed: The group component of the benchmark was terribly slow for the last few builds.
5. Changed: Switched the control key to hold for switching images in a slideshow to shift (from control).
6. NEW: Pinch to zoom an image slideshow on a touchscreen works.
7. Changed: A single click on an image that's playing will zoom to the clicked region.
8. Fixed: Double-clicking an empty region of the list in Television > Recordings would crash.

20.0.93 (4/10/2015)

1. Changed: Rearranged some dialog window controls on the television setup wizard, so it will work better with larger user selected fonts (up to a limit).
2. Fixed: Some dialogs were a wacky size.

20.0.92 (4/9/2015)

1. Changed: The expand / collapse tree arrows didn't size nicely on high DPI.
2. Fixed: The file menu wasn't working in build 91.
3. NEW: When playing video with ComSkip, the Next button will advance to the next commercial end point.  The Previous button will return to the nearest previous commercial start point.  Not tested.  Please test and report problems.
4. Fixed: Dialogs could come out a wacky size because something was tampering with the return from WM_NCCALCSIZE.
5. Fixed: The "Rename, Move, & Copy" dialog was cutting off text and controls at the bottom.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

DocLotus

• Retired and; Loving It!!!
Re: Media Center 20.0.106 for Windows -- Available here
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 08:15:47 am »

2. Changed: Updated the ThunderStorm skin so that it supports scaling and high DPI.
Thanks, but Help/About still has the Close button on top of three other buttons.
MC... Latest version, 1 Mini PC, w/ Server.
TV... USA, ZIP 77036, Std view, Full screen, Not detached, Silicon Dust Guide, OTA, ATSC 1.
MC Audio... Realtek HD 7.1, MP3 Ext, Basic playback.
MC Control... Key, Mouse w/ G HUB.
Windows... 10 Pro, 64 bit, All MS updates.
Hardware... Beelink AMD GR5 Pro Mini PC, 16GB memory, 3 internal HDD's w/ 4.5 TB storage, 8 TB external storage.
1 SiliconDust HD HomeRun Connect Quatro, 1 SiliconDust HDHomeRun Flex Quatro, Amped Antenna w/ splitter.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 08:23:34 am »

Thanks, but Help/About still has the Close button on top of three other buttons.

Thanks.  I can reproduce a little strange behavior with Thunderstorm.

I've got our skinner looking at it.

JonnyRedHed

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2015, 07:37:31 pm »

Black on Black skin timeline now looks correct. Thanks :)
Namaste - 'bows slightly with hands pressed together, palms touching'

bluenose1

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2015, 08:42:00 am »

I just noticed that modifying a skin effect in one skin is reflected in the same mod being done in other skins. I thought the mods were supposed to be independent of each other.

fluidz

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2015, 09:44:31 am »

Hey guys,

Updated my version to .106 today and noticed that the rating stars are showing up as larger and pixelated on my 1440p monitor.  I'm sure they were crisp before. Using Black on Black skin. 

JimH

• Administrator
  • where the buffalo roam
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2015, 09:53:54 am »

Hey guys,

Updated my version to .106 today and noticed that the rating stars are showing up as larger and pixelated on my 1440p monitor.  I'm sure they were crisp before. Using Black on Black skin. 

Please try Noire.

michaellass

• Recent member
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2015, 11:22:31 am »

WDM driver is missing??? The option at General settings --> Features is enabled.

justsomeguy

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2015, 04:36:13 pm »

Please try Noire.
I have the same problem.
Noire works fine. Black on Black is the only one I have with the issue and is what I've used for a long time.

dirkle

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2015, 06:05:32 pm »

after automatic update to the latest version wdm driver was deleted and system audio stopped working. how do i roll back to the previous version? will that erase plugin settings? or is there another fix? i m getting an error message that reads: something went wrong with play back.
i will disable automatic updates for further use after getting frustrated with an otherwise great working app.

justsomeguy

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2015, 06:21:44 pm »

List_Rating.png is the problem file in the Black on Black skin. If you replace it with the one linked below the rating appears at the correct size for me.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8STIzDFNsyoenExNlRpVVQ0VkE&authuser=0

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2015, 06:29:05 pm »

The rating stars in Black on Black will be fixed in the next build.
PS: The image is correct, the xml file had a typo.....  :)
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2015, 07:27:29 pm »

I skipped from 20.0.100 to 20.0.106 on my HTPC, and noticed last night that there is nothing displayed in Theatre View -> Video -> YouTube. No content at all.

I did have 20.0.103 on my main desktop and client PC for a while, but don't recall if I looked up YouTube while on that version.

Did the change in 20.0.101;
"5. Changed: Filtering out the 'Device Support' videos from YouTube.", break the YouTube functionality, or have the changes YouTube announced kicked in and broken it?
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

JimH

• Administrator
  • where the buffalo roam
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2015, 08:26:44 pm »

Try rebooting.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2015, 08:43:43 pm »

I skipped from 20.0.100 to 20.0.106 on my HTPC, and noticed last night that there is nothing displayed in Theatre View -> Video -> YouTube. No content at all.

I did have 20.0.103 on my main desktop and client PC for a while, but don't recall if I looked up YouTube while on that version.

Did the change in 20.0.101;
"5. Changed: Filtering out the 'Device Support' videos from YouTube.", break the YouTube functionality, or have the changes YouTube announced kicked in and broken it?

I get no items to display either.

We'll sure look at it, but it could be the sad beginning of the end for YouTube support.

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2015, 09:04:43 pm »

Thanks Matt.

It would be very sad if the YouTube integration couldn't be maintained. It seems nearly all external internet resources are going to be closed to MC in the near future.

(The reboots didn't fix either my HTPC or my main Client PC. But I didn't think they would, with this issue.)
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

JimH

• Administrator
  • where the buffalo roam
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2015, 09:27:42 pm »

It would be very sad if the YouTube integration couldn't be maintained. It seems nearly all external internet resources are going to be closed to MC in the near future.
I guarantee that won't happen.

StuckMojo

• Galactic Citizen
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2015, 01:38:38 am »

Anyone else problems with the start post on this thread? No changelog visible in Firefox since Build 103. It's cempletely empty.
All other posts on this thread are looking 'normal'.
Same machine-> Internet Explorer->First Post is also visible  ?

The weirdest thing is, that happens only with the first post on this thread.
All other threads seem to look normal, also with firefox. Very strange.
Lian Li PC-C60B HTPC Case
(Soundgraph Imon Display + Remote Control)
Asus M4A87TD/USB3 + 8GB DDR3
AMD Athlon II X4 605e 4x2,3Ghz (45W TDP)
Onkyo TX-NR906
Teufel System 5 THX Select 2

JimH

• Administrator
  • where the buffalo roam
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2015, 06:36:54 am »

Please start a thread on it.  This is probably a browser problem.  Did you try refreshing your browser? 

krustycat

• Recent member
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2015, 07:23:25 pm »

What email address should I send a log file to?

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2015, 07:36:42 pm »

What email address should I send a log file to?

You shouldn't send a log unless asked to do so by one of the JRiver staff.

If you have a bug for this version of MC, describe it here and someone will help.

If you have a different problem, start a new thread in the appropriate sub-forum and describe the problem.

jesseinsf

• World Citizen
  • Who, ME?
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2015, 04:05:53 am »

I know you guys don't support windows 10 yet, but MC seems to interfere with the functionality of the Start menu. I can't open the start menu when MC is open many times. I close MC and the Start menu is able to open.
OS - Win 11 Pro for Workstation (64-bit)
Monitor - MSI Creator PS321URV 4K UHD HDR600
CPU - Intel Core i9-9900K Up to 5GHz - CPU
GPU - NVidia GeForce RTX 3080TI FE - GPU
MB - Asus Maximus XI Extreme - Motherboard
RAM - 128 GB RAM DDR4 3200 - RAM
SSD - Samsung 980 Pro & 970 Pro m.2 NVMe 1TB each
SP  - Vanatoo TP One Encore (over TOSLink)- REL HT/1003

oie

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2015, 05:12:14 am »

Hi,
Blue Steel still not working fine. On the top left The Media Center title is on top of the file, edit buttons.
Regards,
O

JimH

• Administrator
  • where the buffalo roam
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2015, 07:53:52 am »

I know you guys don't support windows 10 yet, but MC seems to interfere with the functionality of the Start menu. I can't open the start menu when MC is open many times. I close MC and the Start menu is able to open.
That could also be a bug in Windows 10.  We won't start to fix anything until Windows 10 is about to be released since it keeps changing until then.  You could report it to Microsoft.  Please start a thread for discussion.

Transilium

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2015, 12:46:44 pm »

Crash switching tv channels with PCTV digital tuner

Baldy

• Recent member
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2015, 10:17:38 am »

Suddenly my SACD ISO 5.1 songs dont play as it should, they start to play but skip a beat here and there and with some files it play a few seconds  and then skips to next song!? Never been like this before.  :'(

kstuart

• Upgraded to MC22 Master using preorder discount
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2015, 12:14:28 pm »

Suddenly my SACD ISO 5.1 songs dont play as it should, they start to play but skip a beat here and there and with some files it play a few seconds  and then skips to next song!? Never been like this before.  :'(
SACD ISO 5.1 is the most CPU-intensive task done by MC20.

It is possible that previously you barely had enough power to do it, and now - for some reason - you do not.

Any chance of anything else running on the PC at the same time ?

Magoo

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2015, 03:40:31 pm »

Hopefully Purity Skin can get an update! :)

Baldy

• Recent member
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2015, 03:59:52 pm »

SACD ISO 5.1 is the most CPU-intensive task done by MC20.

It is possible that previously you barely had enough power to do it, and now - for some reason - you do not.

Any chance of anything else running on the PC at the same time ?

No, not possible.

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2015, 05:15:59 pm »

Hopefully Purity Skin can get an update! :)

There is a whole bunch of more theme updates coming in the next build, I believe Purity should be among them.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2015, 07:09:32 am »

Split the not translatable phrases by Johnny B here:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=97537.0

p47r1ck

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2015, 02:06:06 pm »

WDM driver seems to be missing from the 106 installer. Unpacked it and don't see it under "Media Jukebox\Drivers":

Mode                LastWriteTime     Length Name
----                -------------     ------ ----
-a---        06/05/2015   4:14 PM     570368 JRiverASIODriver.dll
-a---        06/05/2015   4:15 PM     574976 JRiverASIODriver64.dll

Compared to the 80 installer:

Mode                LastWriteTime     Length Name
----                -------------     ------ ----
d----        12/05/2015   2:41 PM            32
d----        12/05/2015   2:41 PM            64
-a---        03/03/2015   9:52 AM     570368 JRiverASIODriver.dll
-a---        03/03/2015  10:01 AM     574464 JRiverASIODriver64.dll
-a---        03/03/2015  10:02 AM       7708 JRiverWDMDriver.cat
-a---        03/03/2015  10:02 AM       3643 JRiverWDMDriver.inf

Could it be the reason why it will not show up in Control Panel even after disabling and enabling multiple times from Tools/Options/General/Features and restarting/reinstalling JRiver?

jarbe

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2015, 02:28:48 pm »

Video-button on the media center remote contol does not direct to the videos, it only highlights the "Video" tab in theater view.

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2015, 03:16:42 pm »

WDM driver seems to be missing from the 106 installer. Unpacked it and don't see it under "Media Jukebox\Drivers":

Could it be the reason why it will not show up in Control Panel even after disabling and enabling multiple times from Tools/Options/General/Features and restarting/reinstalling JRiver?

There indeed was a problem in recent builds that resulted in the driver not being packaged properly.
It'll be fixed in the next build (20.0.108 or newer). Thanks for sharing the details you found!
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

New Vermaje

• World Citizen
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2015, 07:56:37 am »

Hi !

Why the skin "Grey Eyes" was not updated ??  ? :'(

pvp12

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2015, 11:21:44 am »

There indeed was a problem in recent builds that resulted in the driver not being packaged properly.
It'll be fixed in the next build (20.0.108 or newer). Thanks for sharing the details you found!

I just registered to point this out.  I have enabled/disabled the feature, uninstalled/reinstalled, disabled/re-enabled anti virus software, rebooted, run as user, run as administrator, tried the different support channels (no beta password, would love to get one if possible), reinstalled my audio device drivers and everything short of a clean install.

Any idea when a version with a working driver will be available?
Pages: [1]   Go Up