INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to contact JRiver technical support?  (Read 5263 times)

paristhea

• Recent member
How to contact JRiver technical support?
« on: October 05, 2015, 02:06:01 pm »

Does anyone know how to contact JRiver for technical support or other questions please?

I bought the JRiver Media Centre software for Mac, and i also bought the J Remote from the Apple App Store, as i use iPhone and iPad.  But i also own a Samsung Note5, so i hope it do not also have to buy the application for the Android device, does anyone at JRiver know or is able to answer my question please?

Another question i have is to do with operation of the software.  Sometimes i like to pause a song, and when i resume it restarts from the beginning.  Is it possible to override this, if anyone knows?  
Same as above when i want to fast forward a song, it doesn't work.  I click and keep pressed the fast forward button, and the blue line moves by the song itself doesn't change.  Why is that?

Kind regards,

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: How to contact J River technical support?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 03:59:54 pm »

This is our support forum.  It's the right place to ask.  JRemote for Android is a separate purchase.  Gizmo also works on Android and is free.  You could read about it on the wiki.  Start at the topic called "Remotes".

If you pause (not stop), it will resume.  MC has an option to use either three or four buttons where you see the stop button.

I'll lock this now.  When you post, please use a subject that describes the problem.  You will have a better chance of getting help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up