INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WDM 21.0.11 Update and I have lipsync issue with WDM  (Read 3838 times)

trevoraiston

• World Citizen
WDM 21.0.11 Update and I have lipsync issue with WDM
« on: October 05, 2015, 06:54:22 pm »

With BBC Iplayer & amazon prime streaming

Had to go back to card video driver

Suggestions?

Thanks
Trevor
Trevor
CustomBuild HTPC. YAMAHA RXV673 BK A/V RCVR, AE:Floor Standing AEGIS NEO 3 SPEAKERS,Center: AE NEO 7ii BK CTR SPKR, Sub NEO 8ii BK SUB, Rear:AEGIS NEO 1 V2 SPEAKERS (BLK), Sony MDR-HW700 headphones, KDL55W829BBU SONY 55" 800HZ SMART LED TV and OPPO BDP-105DBMR MULTIREGIONED FOR BLU RAY AND DVD

BradC

• World Citizen
Re: WDM 21.0.11 Update and I have lipsync issue with WDM
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 09:09:30 pm »

This is an ongoing issue since half way through MC20 development

The work around that has worked for me is to

1)remove WDM from options->general->features
2)install a new MC from the exe file on the forum
3)reinstate the WDM feature

I even had the problem after a new W10 install, and reimport my library and settings.

kosmoskkk

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 07:16:08 am »

Tell me please. what format to put on the device WDM j river?

stewart_pk

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 09:49:14 pm »

With BBC Iplayer & amazon prime streaming

Had to go back to card video driver

Suggestions?

Use ASIO instead of WASAPI if you can.

trevoraiston

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2015, 04:59:24 pm »

I even had the problem after a new W10 install, and reimport my library and settings.

Ive just carried out a fresh W7 install.  With fresh JRiver install problem still there. 

Trevor
Trevor
CustomBuild HTPC. YAMAHA RXV673 BK A/V RCVR, AE:Floor Standing AEGIS NEO 3 SPEAKERS,Center: AE NEO 7ii BK CTR SPKR, Sub NEO 8ii BK SUB, Rear:AEGIS NEO 1 V2 SPEAKERS (BLK), Sony MDR-HW700 headphones, KDL55W829BBU SONY 55" 800HZ SMART LED TV and OPPO BDP-105DBMR MULTIREGIONED FOR BLU RAY AND DVD

trevoraiston

• World Citizen
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2015, 05:19:54 pm »

Solved (for bbc iplayer anyway) changed buffering to minimum hardware size seems to work on short test

I'll try Amazon streaming tommorow

Trevor
Trevor

rhallsw

• Recent member
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2015, 09:46:11 pm »

I have found a dramatic improvement with this problem somewhere between 21.0.9 and 21.0.15 (current version).  At the same time, the incidence of clicks and drop-outs with WDM has been drastically reduced.  The version notes make no mention of changes to WDM; perhaps another change has created the improvement.  I always thought that the sync issue and the noise issue were related.

I use a USB DAC, WASAPI and have JRiver set up as recommended with 2 zones and automatic switching between CD and streaming (Spotify).  I cannot explain the improvement, but it is sure nice and playback from Spotify premium sounds terrific.  Of course your mileage may vary.

stewart_pk

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2015, 10:15:40 pm »

I have found a dramatic improvement with this problem somewhere between 21.0.9 and 21.0.15 (current version).  At the same time, the incidence of clicks and drop-outs with WDM has been drastically reduced.  The version notes make no mention of changes to WDM; perhaps another change has created the improvement.  I always thought that the sync issue and the noise issue were related.

I use a USB DAC, WASAPI and have JRiver set up as recommended with 2 zones and automatic switching between CD and streaming (Spotify).  I cannot explain the improvement, but it is sure nice and playback from Spotify premium sounds terrific.  Of course your mileage may vary.

I have noticed similar results.
Pages: [1]   Go Up