INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kudos to the JRiver Team  (Read 2052 times)

Vocalpoint

• Citizen of the Universe
Kudos to the JRiver Team
« on: November 23, 2015, 10:21:43 am »

All,

Just wanted to pass along a huge thanks - yesterday - I decided to jump in with v21 and upgrade 5 machines from a very rock solid v20 install.

All 5 upgrades (including the all important HTPC) were flawless. One minute v20 and the next v21 - all the settings and everything moved straight across.

This is the first time that this has ever occurred for me. Each of my last upgrades - all the way fom v12 to present - always had some subset of anomalies to deal with - but this time - it was seamless.

Cheers!

VP

CountryBumkin

Re: Kudos to the JRiver Team
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 10:43:05 am »

+1!

I'm amazed at how few issues there are with this software considering the wide variety of computers that it's load on.  I have way more trouble with Win10 (and look at the all the resources Microsoft has available to get it right).

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 12:14:37 pm »

Thanks.  It's our relentless focus on tools.

thezone

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2015, 01:54:36 am »

+1 for me. Id like to give a shout out for the same reason. I was still on V18 until the weekend when I took the plunge. Each year since V18 I had bought the new version only to chicken out on upgrading as I couldnt seem to get the library to come across properly. But I bit the bullet and went to V21 and not looking back now!

Thanks guys!

~OHM~

• "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2015, 08:59:50 am »

That's nice to hear! I have purchased MC21 and do have it installed on my new desktop, with a empty library at this time. Unfortunately I truly have no use for the TV features, as this seems to be the focus of MC21. I am sticking with MC20 on my other machines at this time.

JRiver MC is truly the most used and loved software in my home.....Thanks to all MC staff and keep up the GREAT work.
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”
Pages: [1]   Go Up