INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 9.1.241 beta available  (Read 8245 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Media Center 9.1.241 beta available
« on: August 28, 2003, 01:23:53 pm »

Please read carefully before downloading.

This is BETA software.  If you expect things to work, please download the latest 9.0 build from this thread:      

http://www.musicex.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=MediaCenter;action=di splay;num=1054751628

If you're patient and willing to help find the bugs, you can download 9.1 here:      

ftp://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/music/MediaCenter91241.exe    (backup your library before installing)    

Please report only known problems in this thread.   If you want to discuss changes in the UI, please use another thread.

History:  
1. NEW: Added Ctrl+Shift+R shortcut to toggle shuffle mode.
2. Fixed: MC would not properly update Playing Now when returning from Hairstyle.
3. NEW: Added registry hack to allow user configuration of playback's secondary buffering. (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\JRiver\Media Jukebox\Properties\PlaybackSecondaryBufferDurationMinimum)
4. NEW: Added clean file properties option "Move articles to end (i.e. 'The Beatles' to 'Beatles, The')."
5. NEW: Update core graphics component (JRImage) to support per-pixel alpha blending.
6. NEW: MC supports 32-bit PNG files in skinning engine(s). (allows alpha drop shadows, etc.)
7. Changed: No image placeholders in lists now alpha-blended so they stand out less.
8. Changed: Building filenames from info now supports both field names and field display names. (in case of user editing)
9. Changed: "Rename From Info" now supports both field names and field display names. (in case of user editing)
10. NEW: Added some some support for Sony RoomLink.
11. Fixed: Media Center was unable to locate file inside itself if drive name contained slash.
12. Fixed: If Media Center was started through automation, a part of MC's main interface was visible for a second.
13. Fixed: Text (and other skin colors) could show as white on Win9x based machines.
14. Fixed: Visualizations would not have data on some machines. (so they didn't move)
15. Fixed: "Add View Scheme" menu wouldn't always show all available presets.
16. Fixed: Refresh (F5) didn't refresh the action window.
17. Fixed: Action Window > Playing Now wouldn't always update after a shuffle.
18. Fixed: Hiding and showing the Action Window in a non-file view could cause it to show random files.
19. Fixed: Action Window image page would shrink too much sometimes.
20. Fixed: Behavior of Tab (and Shift + Tab) key in Action Window > Detailed Info was sporadic.
21. Changed: Unauthorized DSP plugins now only disabled for protected WMA files instead of all WMA files.
22. Fixed: If started through automation, MC would steal the focus from the active window.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

jimpmc

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
Re: Media Center 9.1.241 beta available
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2003, 01:43:04 pm »

As reported in .240 thread:

BUG:

Under Tools>Options (General), I have double-click set to go to File Properties.

Double-clicking on a track from the library opens and closes the action window, but does not bring you to file properties.

Great improvements otherwise!

-J

knickelfarz

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2003, 01:44:02 pm »

Nice AW icons :)

Thanks for fixing the "filename edit thing" in AW!

Small Bug:
Lists in Action Window always reserve an empty space on the right for a scrollbar - although there's no scrollbar present...

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2003, 02:01:49 pm »

5. NEW: Update core graphics component (JRImage) to support per-pixel alpha blending.
6. NEW: MC supports 32-bit PNG files in skinning engine(s). (allows alpha drop shadows, etc.)

Just want to make a note of these for any skinners out there.  You can edit the 32-bit PNG files in [MC]\Data\Default Art and add any sort of alpha effects.  You can also use per-pixel alpha blending in any megaskin item.  Hopefully it'll open the door for some cool skinning effects.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

knickelfarz

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2003, 02:18:31 pm »

Just want to make a note of these for any skinners out there.  You can edit the 32-bit PNG files in [MC]\Data\Default Art and add any sort of alpha effects.  You can also use per-pixel alpha blending in any megaskin item.  Hopefully it'll open the door for some cool skinning effects.

Sounds exciting... looking forward to play with it... ;D
But how to publish the changes with the skins? Will the images be moved into the skin folders with one of the next builds?

By the way, the inactive toolbar buttons lost some contrast... I just tried to find new blend colors for some of the skins, but it doesn't worked well... I guess the blending algorithm will have to be adapted a little bit ;)

LonWar

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2003, 02:24:19 pm »

WOW look at all the changes...!!!

cough cough cough

1.   Bug... When converting file, the old file is removed from the Library... Can this be fixed to have both files in the Library??    

2.   Properties used to be seperated by type if you are looking at all properties. Now it's one long list.... Can we have an option to have the properties grouped?    

-

Quisp

• Galactic Citizen
  • Dol Sot Bi Bim Bap
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2003, 02:29:21 pm »

4. NEW: Added clean file properties option "Move articles to end (i.e. 'The Beatles' to 'Beatles, The')."

Yeehaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) ;D

Almost there!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2003, 02:40:12 pm »

1.   Bug... When converting file, the old file is removed from the Library... Can this be fixed to have both files in the Library??    

That one isn't a bug.  It's the way it works.  If you need both, just copy the file first.  Or use a different library for different types of files.  If you want to discuss this, please start a new thread, but it's not something we will change for this version.

NoCodeUK

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2003, 03:03:32 pm »

Like the new build...very nice!

1 small bug and a small request...

bug first ;D  MC is no longer remembering its maximized state on restart...

request: on the AW could there either be a home button as well as back or some way to easily return home.  if you are nested three levels in it is a pain to have to press back 3 times when you used to be able to just click home.  Maybe even a right click on the back icon??

Adam
"It's called No Code because it's full of code. It's misinformation." - Eddie Vedder

Shadowen

• World Citizen
  • He was but a shadow of his former self...
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2003, 03:18:44 pm »

1) The JRiver video encoder and decoder codecs do not register properly when upgrading to any new version from any previous version.  I have to manually register the MJVideoEncoder.ax and MJVideoDecoder.ax files.  Strangely enough, if I completely uninstall Media Center, clear out the registry, and the directory, then do a fresh reinstall it registers fine.

2) The graphics for the pause/play button do not toggle in TV Tuner mode when entering/exiting time-shifting mode.

3) The Date (filename friendly) field in the Detailed Info screen does not generate unique names.  For example, If more than one file is created 1/1/98, both files would have a value of 19980101-000000 in the Date (filename friendly field).

Fixed as of 9.1.241:
4) Unable to stream video files from Media Server to Media Center.  I recieve an error " DirectShow: Unknown streaming error: 0xc00d002b" and then Media Center crashes.  The same files play fine with Media Center locally.

Fixed as of 9.1.241:
5) If I go into the options for Media Server, then exit without making any changes, and restart Media Server it will crash.

6) No handle to resize Media Center window in upper left corner.

Thanks,
amwoza

Omni

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2003, 03:40:48 pm »

So, um, what happened to the tools in the AW?  Clicking on the "Tools" icon just brings up "Show As Window" and nothing else.  Is this by design?  If so, does this mean we can no longer set the AW as a drop target for anything other than playlists?

EDIT:  The above occurs when the AW is in its various icon listing states.  This may be by design (not one I like, but so what, right?), so I don't want to declare this a bug.  But I still can't figure out how to make AW a drop target for anything other than playlists.

Omni

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2003, 03:59:30 pm »

Please put requests in another thread.   This train is leaving the station.  Try the 25 word or less thread started a few nights ago.

knickelfarz

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2003, 04:20:42 pm »

Getting an error message for every command that is send to mjextman.exe... After confirming the error message, the command is carried out.

msc3

• Recent member
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2003, 04:23:16 pm »

Maynard
(This space for rent)

Marko

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2003, 04:26:13 pm »

Getting an error message for every command that is send to mjextman.exe... After confirming the error message, the command is carried out.

Confirmed.

dragyn

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2003, 04:27:20 pm »

These bugs are my absolute worst:

mjextman.exe /Play TREEPATH=? will first come up with an error box but will start playing the correct treepath once closed (first noticed in this build).

From earlier builds of 9.1 (before the action window), treepath= cleared the playing now list and when shuffle was on, it shuffled the tracks. I can't upgrade until this is fixed.

----

When using the locate menu in the tree, there are obsolete entires that don't do anything. locate/: genre, rating, "keyword", etc. These don't do anything and I'm unable to locate a file in a given view scheme anymore like in 9.0.

----

Just a suggestion:

Move 'Add Keyword' under 'Add Modifier' and 'Copy & Paste' into the main menu. This would clean it up a bit.

Media Center Registered 9.1.241 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center\

Microsoft Windows XP  Workstation 5.1 Service Pack 1 (Build 2600)
AMD Athlon 805 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 196 MB, Free - 52 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1106 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / Shell32.dll: 6.00.2800.1233 (xpsp2.030604-1804) / wnaspi32.dll: N/A
Ripping /   Drive E:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive F:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
 Eject after ripping: No /  Play sound after ripping: No  

Burning /  Drive E: TEAC     CD-W54E            Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:4  MaxSpeed:4  BurnProof:No
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: No /  Write CD-Text: No
 Use playback settings: No /  Normalization: None
[/size]

gkerber

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2003, 04:29:56 pm »

BUG --- MJEXTMAN - all mjextman commands pop up a tiny error window.  For example for NEXT:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\mjextman.exe /Command Next

pops up a window titled "Error" with the text:

/Command Next

Once I click it's Okay button, the command is actually executed.

All my buttons for mjextman commands work just fine in the previous build.  I must revert, I control MC mostly from my remote which executes mjextman commands.

Bummer - the TAB action in the Properties window fix seems to be working great!

LisaRCT

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2003, 04:51:34 pm »

OPEN: error generated upon exit

OPEN: erroneous duplicates (even some triplicates)reported by MC which are NOT shown in Windows
(I have done "Update Library - Remove files which do not exist", have cleared and reimported the library, problem still exists)

Polonio

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2003, 04:56:16 pm »

Bug:

Right click in AW is not working as expected. "Tools" button is not working eighter, it displays only a "Show as window" option.

I suggest to create a button to show as window (or maximize), and another for real tools (namely 'List'). This way, a level could be supressed. This way, right click would be more consistent, since it would be the same in AW and in the detailed grid...

Bug

Most times, I need to right click a couple of times before AW menu popups...

sherbs

• World Citizen
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2003, 04:59:33 pm »

Whatever part I click on in the library for editing, F2 highlights the view scheme group in the tree.

gkerber

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2003, 05:04:00 pm »

BUG - the problem I reported the other day where the right click menu from the Action Window does not go away after selection is still there.

gkerber

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2003, 05:10:31 pm »

BUG - click "Recently Imported" on the toolbar

Highlight a few tracks, select DELETE.

Instead of deleteing the tracks like it used to, I get a dialog asking "Are you sure you want to delete the playlist 'Recently Imported'

Marko

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2003, 05:23:03 pm »

Bug 1 - Tagging mode is broken

Select media library in the tree and enter [Date Imported]=<=40320  in the search box. Now enter tagging mode. MC only displays tagging options from the search results, not the entire library.
The file properties window works as it should when using the dropdown menus, ie, selected files tags shown atop the list with all other values below the seperator.

Bug 2

Set the action window to show "file playlists" (not "playlists"), then close/open MC.  
Action window displays a single icon with the text "playlists" beside it, and nothing else.  
The only way to populate the file playlists window is to go "home" or back, then call up  
file playlists again.  
Then, it will display the tree groups and all their plusses. opening a group (click on the (+))  
expands, but the AW does not. So it's too small to be of any use. So, go backwards, then forwards again,  
and, finally, we have the playlist tree populated, expanded, and in an AW tall enough to be usable.  

-marko.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2003, 05:59:12 pm »

1) The JRiver video encoder and decoder codecs do not register properly when upgrading to any new version from any previous version.  I have to manually register the MJVideoEncoder.ax and MJVideoDecoder.ax files.  Strangely enough, if I completely uninstall Media Center, clear out the registry, and the directory, then do a fresh reinstall it registers fine.

Please start a new thread on this and ask if anyone else sees it.

Charlemagne 8

« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2003, 05:59:25 pm »

(I have done "Update Library - Remove files which do not exist", have cleared and reimported the library, problem still exists)

LisaRCT,
I MIGHT have an answer ... that action only removes files from permanent drives, not from "removable" drives. My external Hard drives are seen as removable drives and no removal takes place even if the file is no longer there. If you have some files that show a red "X" next to them, you'll have to delete it from "Media Library" by highlighting it and pressing the "delete" key and checking option 2 or 3 ("remove files from hard drive"). As this is a feature problem and not a bug, it won't fly in this thread. Later, though ... WHAMMO!!!

CVIII

(If this is NOT your problem ... "Never Mind")
That's right.
I'm cool.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2003, 06:06:04 pm »

OPEN: error generated upon exit

Please see my reply in the thread for the previous build.  Start a new thread.  It may not be a bug.

matshif

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2003, 06:13:15 pm »

Maximize MC makes it four times as big as the Desktop.
Maximes again it goes back to normal size :-/

BTW nice new icons in AW.

Mats

matshif

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2003, 06:30:49 pm »

Maximize MC makes it four times as big as the Desktop.
Maximes again it goes back to normal size :-/

Mats

This problem also comes when I start up MC, that is approx four times as big as desktop. After that click the rises button, the one in the middle in the upper right corner, and MC goes back to normal size.

Mats

Valissystem

• World Citizen
  • Muso on ice...
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2003, 06:41:30 pm »

Bug with Playlists in Action Window (Still there):  

When dragging and dropping from panes on right, the order is wrong. The first song in the pane is always transposed to the bottom of the list. This only seems to happen if the list starts empty (as would be the case is you have just created a list).

Otherwise looking very nice! Well done!

Media Center Registered 9.1.241 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Jukebox\

Microsoft Windows 2000  Workstation 5.0 Service Pack 4 (Build 2195)
Intel Pentium III 897 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 261 MB, Free - 20 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.81 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1226 / Shell32.dll: 5.00.3700.6705 / wnaspi32.dll: Internal ASPI Layer

Ripping /   Drive D:   Copy mode:ModeSynch   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive E:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive F:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: No /  Copy volume: 32767

Burning /  Drive E: SONY     CD-RW  CRX700E     Addr: 2:0:0  Speed:8  MaxSpeed:8  BurnProof:No
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: No /  Write CD-Text: Yes

clout

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2003, 09:35:24 pm »

BUG - click "Recently Imported" on the toolbar

Highlight a few tracks, select DELETE.

Instead of deleteing the tracks like it used to, I get a dialog asking "Are you sure you want to delete the playlist 'Recently Imported'

I am getting this problem too

clout

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2003, 11:38:24 pm »

Bug:  Right click/Edit Selected item on a track in  a sheme under media library brings up the Edit View Scheme. Same thing with Media Library as the root works.

ugilt

• Junior Woodchuck
  • a picture says more than a thousand words...
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2003, 11:43:52 pm »

BUG: Install - select "Run Installed program now"  Doesn't work

BUG: Drag'n'drop within the media library doesn't work.
Go to Media library -> Audio -> Hard Disk Location
Select one Album (direcotory) drag it to a sub folder and drop it. It will generate two popup's:

"Error setting some file properties: Location (root)" and
"This operation can not be completed because the desired action is ambiguous or not possible"

Robert Taylor

• Living in a Smokeless Zone...
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2003, 02:10:42 am »

Bug?

Selecting any number of tracks, then selecting Library Tools / Analyse Audio brings up the Audio Analysis dialog, however, the number of tracks queued is equal to the total number of tracks in the entire library which have not been analysed.

Media Center Registered 9.1.241 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center\

AMD Athlon 1399 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 523 MB, Free - 303 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1106 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / Shell32.dll: 6.00.2800.1106 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / wnaspi32.dll: 4.57 (1008) , ASPI for Win32 (95/NT) DLL, Copyright © 1989-1997 Adaptec, Inc. / Aspi32.sys: 4.57 (1008)

Ripping /   Drive E:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
 Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: Yes  Soundfile:   C:\WINDOWS\Media\tada.wav

Burning /  Drive E: HL-DT-ST CD-RW GCE-8400B    Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:40  MaxSpeed:40  BurnProof:Yes
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: No
Cheers
Rob

Stilton

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2003, 03:51:21 am »

Bug - CTRL-SHIFT selection doens't update AW
Doing CTRL-SHIFT-clicks as a selection doesn't update the action window - try having the AW in properties view and select one file. Then, using CTRL+SHIFT, select a whole load of files. It won't refresh the view.

jleerigby

« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2003, 04:20:40 am »

Bug - CTRL-SHIFT selection doens't update AW
Doing CTRL-SHIFT-clicks as a selection doesn't update the action window - try having the AW in properties view and select one file. Then, using CTRL+SHIFT, select a whole load of files. It won't refresh the view.

To select multiple files use control or shift but not both.

Shift = contigeous range of files
Ctrl = add this file to the existing selection

What is Ctrl + Shift supposed to do exactly?

ventilatedslacks

• Junior Woodchuck
  • bouncing off the walls, mr jones is back...
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2003, 05:06:41 am »

Since installing this beta, if I double click on any file with a Media Center association from outside MC, I get an Error Message: /Play "DocumentIWantedToPlay". This happens with m3u playlists, mp3 files on a CD or elsewhere on my hard drive. Basically, if I'm trying to open it and I'm not doing it from MC, I get the error.

Ingo

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2003, 05:43:29 am »

Shift = contigeous range of files
Ctrl = add this file to the existing selection

What is Ctrl + Shift supposed to do exactly?

not exactly... ctrl is supposed to toggle the selection.

and shift-ctrl is suppose to toggle the selected range.
unselecting previously selected items and selecting previously unselected items within that range.

that's how windows explorer works, a lot other programs work and MC used to work.

Ingo

LisaRCT

« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2003, 06:41:54 am »

MJextman commands return ERROR, yet the command is still executed once the error message is closed.

Attempting to delete a file does (in some cases) delete the Playlist instead

ventilatedslacks

• Junior Woodchuck
  • bouncing off the walls, mr jones is back...
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2003, 06:47:19 am »

[I already posted this elswhere (http://www.musicex.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=MediaCenter;action=display;num=1062134937), but realized that it really needs to go with the bugs list.]

I'm using the latest beta (9.1.241) and have run into a maddening problem. The sort order for burning a cd (in this case a data cd) appears to be unchangeable. I used the "Send to CD Burner", and then sorted the list by Album, Track, Artist, and Name. But no matter what I did - tried to save the view, turned automatic saving on or off, dragged tracks to different positions - every time I tried to Update Order or clicked anywhere else in MC, the sort order reverted to Artist, Album, Track (the Sequence column - which I've never really understood - is actually the first sort column, and it just reverts back to how MC had it initally).

Then, on top of this frustration, when I did burn the cd using the order that MC dictated, the playlist burned along with it was not even in the order indicated above (MC's "preferred" order). This is highly frustrating - I've been using the betas for several weeks now and have been very impressed. But tonight was the first time I wanted to burn a cd and I couldn't even create basic control over the sort order.

In searching through the forum for the last few weeks it does look like a few other people have indicated having similar problems, but there were never any responses to their posts. I'd hate to think that after dutifully updating my betas on a near daily basis that I'd have to go back to 9.0.180 at this point just to burn a cd.

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2003, 07:12:31 am »

Wow, great Job! But two Bugs:

1. Horizontal scrollbar is missing in the Organization Tree.

2. (Same Bug as reported by clout and gkerber)
Selecting one file (multiple as well) then pressing F2 to edit a tag-/databasefield of the selected file(s) will activate rename of the selected item in the Organization Tree (a user playlist or a view scheme e.g.), if it is NOT root (like Media Libray, Playing Now or something "unrenamable"). This happens often but not always and I failed to reproduce when it does or not. Seems to be mysterious...

Also selecting some files in and send them to Playing Now will sometimes send all VISIBLE files to Playing Now and sometimes onla selected. Same behaivor as before.

Griff

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2003, 07:17:12 am »

Hi People

Since the train is leaving the station.

I figured that I would try 9.1 on one of my mach.

Looks good JTeam.

One thing I notice is:
Sel. TV channels via Hairstyle menu does not work right.

Also to get back to Hairstyle menu, have to hit stop and then the menu key on the remote.

(Mach. has a Nvidia personal Cinema)
(This was posted by someone in the 9.1.238 thread)

Also 9.1 fixed my mpeg2 prob.(9 used WMP, which got confused on Mpeg2 files)

Thanks
Griff

jleerigby

« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2003, 07:56:28 am »

Bug from previous build - still there:

In the Media Centre right click menu in windows explorer Play does exactly the same as Add to Playing Now.

jleerigby

« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2003, 08:04:46 am »

Delete button on toolbar doesn't work in playing now.  If you press it whilst in media library message says 'Are you sure you want to delete this view scheme'.  I guess this is related to the F2/edit problem  where it thinks a scheme has been selected rather than a track.

fugi1967

• nothing more to say...
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2003, 08:05:46 am »

Hi since updating to 9.1.241 I cannot delete anything apart from folders.If I press delete on an individual  track I am asked if I want to send the whole folder to the recycling bin.

sherbs

• World Citizen
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2003, 08:05:46 am »

Amongst all the other stuff mentioned in here, two things have to make into the next build:

Let me delete files again
Stop MC opening 'Restored down'

Thanks.

Juergen

• nothing more to say...
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2003, 08:09:50 am »

Hi,

I'm a newby to MC9.1 - which I believe is the best jukebox-program I've seen so far. Great!

However, when I want to apply the Replay Gain option to my IPOD (right mouseclick on IPOD -> Synchronize IPOD with PC ..) all what happens is nothing. MC just crashes (disappears) w/o any message...

Seems like a bug, or?

Media Center 9.1.241 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center\

AMD Athlon 1836 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 1048 MB, Free - 744 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1106 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / Shell32.dll: 6.00.2800.1106 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / wnaspi32.dll: 4.57 (1008) , ASPI for Win32 (95/NT) DLL, Copyright © 1989-1997 Adaptec, Inc. / Aspi32.sys: 4.57 (1008)

Ripping /   Drive F:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive G:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max

Burning /  Drive G: PLEXTOR  CD-R   PX-W4824A   Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:48  MaxSpeed:48  BurnProof:Yes
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: No
Pages: [1]   Go Up