INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Files Not Found" in Playlists Folder of MP3 Player Riuzu  (Read 4517 times)

adelriccio

• Recent member
"Files Not Found" in Playlists Folder of MP3 Player Riuzu
« on: February 10, 2016, 12:17:46 am »

I recently bought a RIUZU MP3 16GB + 64GB card, for which there is not much of a comprehensive English manual.  I liked many of the features of the player, but am having trouble with using playlists as exported with the present MC setup I have.  I saw (with Windows file explorer) a 26kb M3U file in the Playlist folder after exporting said list with MC.  However when I intend to get into that playlist folder directly from the MP3, I get a message "Files not Found".  The original M3U file used by MC is actually 63Kb.  I am not sure if the parameters used in the export should be changed as compared to other Android devices where I used "M3U (Relative paths)" generally with no issues other than sometimes get the playlist replicated a few times in the player.  Do you have any suggestion about using a different setup for exporting files and playlists?  Thanks a lot for your help.
Alejandro DR

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: "Files Not Found" in Playlists Folder of MP3 Player Riuzu
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 09:10:55 am »

If your playlists are in a subdirectory, they might not have the correct path to your files.  They might need to go UP one directory first.

On my FiiO X1, I found that it could NOT understand the concept of starting from the root directory OR going up one directory.  It just puked and said it couldn't find the file.  I had to resort to putting all of my playlists in the root directory.  From there, they all worked fine.  You might experiment with that.

Brian.

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: "Files Not Found" in Playlists Folder of MP3 Player Riuzu
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 09:14:12 am »

I recently bought a RIUZU MP3 16GB + 64GB card, for which there is not much of a comprehensive English manual.  I liked many of the features of the player, but am having trouble with using playlists as exported with the present MC setup I have.  I saw (with Windows file explorer) a 26kb M3U file in the Playlist folder after exporting said list with MC.  However when I intend to get into that playlist folder directly from the MP3, I get a message "Files not Found".  The original M3U file used by MC is actually 63Kb.  I am not sure if the parameters used in the export should be changed as compared to other Android devices where I used "M3U (Relative paths)" generally with no issues other than sometimes get the playlist replicated a few times in the player.  Do you have any suggestion about using a different setup for exporting files and playlists?  Thanks a lot for your help.

Try using Relative Paths without leading dot.
Pages: [1]   Go Up