INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Streaming radio?  (Read 1504 times)

heyandy

• nothing more to say...
Streaming radio?
« on: July 07, 2003, 07:43:39 pm »

I am having problems.. I am trying to add some streaming radio stations to MC so I can then use my Tivo's HMO to play them.  

My problem, so far picking several stations I want to stream I can add to MC, but they show up as a Video stream, not an audio stream.  How can I get the stream into the audio library so that it shows up on my Tivo?

The formats are varied, from RAM/RM files, to WMA files...

HELP!

gmihran

• Palo Alto, CA
How Can We Access Streaming Radio through HMO
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2003, 10:57:56 am »

I wanted to re-open this topic to see if we can get some insight.  Everything works perfectly through TiVo HMO ... music, photos ... but how do we access streaming radio?  I have a few stations set up but I'm not sure how to access them through the HMO interface.

Any ideas?  Thanks ... Greg

John Gateley

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Nice haircut
Re: Streaming radio?
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2003, 12:56:25 pm »

Hi Y'all,

This is the correct forum for discussing the TiVo stuff.

Greg - get the streaming radio working in Media Center first, and then it should show up fine on TiVo, except possibly some formats (I can't remember off the top of my head).

j

gmihran

• Palo Alto, CA
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2003, 01:32:51 pm »

Hi Dave, thanks for the 'move' into this forum and the reply.  

I have set-up streaming radio within Media Center and created a few favorites.  But when I access HMO, I don't know what to click on to find them.  

When I click on Media Center Music, I only get Media Library and Playlists.  When I click on Media Library, I get my CD categories but nothing associated with web media.  I've restarted the media server and the media center application but still don't see it.

I must be missing something here, please let me know how to get access to it, thanks!  Greg

John Gateley

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Nice haircut
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2003, 01:49:07 pm »

Check in <unassigned>

j

curuxu

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2003, 03:39:22 pm »

I have the same problem and I can't figure it out. Please help! Is this a known bug in the program? Is there a fix for it?

This thread as well as others that deal with the subject seem to be dead and I would like to get an answer before I buy the software.

Thanks,

curuxu
Pages: [1]   Go Up