INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why is it every other time I update...  (Read 4356 times)

csxttom

Why is it every other time I update...
« on: June 02, 2016, 06:55:29 pm »

I always have trouble getting the correct sound after a MC20 update or any other version as far as that goes.
After this latest update on both my Windows and Mac my DSD does not work.   It shows it is playing but there when I click the bars on top it shows 5.6 MHZ 1 bit (padded) using wasapi  The bars are moving but no sound.  WHen I set the output to no change I get sound. 

This is the first time I've seen (padded).

Can anyone offer some help?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Why is it every other time I update...
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 07:11:29 pm »

If you let MC update, it will use your old settings.

You could check your old settings to confirm that the new ones are the same.

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 06:38:46 am »

I always have trouble getting the correct sound after a MC20 update or any other version as far as that goes.
After this latest update on both my Windows and Mac my DSD does not work.   It shows it is playing but there when I click the bars on top it shows 5.6 MHZ 1 bit (padded) using wasapi  The bars are moving but no sound.  WHen I set the output to no change I get sound.  

This is the first time I've seen (padded).

Can anyone offer some help?

Surely you must be talking about MC21 as Media Center 20.0.132 for Windows July 29, 2015, 10:49:11 am was the last update of MC20   if your not on this version of MC20 I suggest you download and install it. Then you will have no more issues with MC20
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

csxttom

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 07:53:12 pm »

Yes,  the problem was with MC21.  After all the time of changing settings, checking my DAC, and everything else I could think of I reinstalled the driver and restarted the computer and it finally fixed the issue.  On both my MAC and PC.  I no longer see "Padded" either.
Pages: [1]   Go Up