INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Install error  (Read 1043 times)

snapperocks

• World Citizen
Install error
« on: August 08, 2003, 01:53:25 am »

Media Center Registered 9.1.226  :(
Hi.
I got this message when first installing this version and whenever I try to play a video. I tried uninstalling to reinstall but during the uninstall the message appears and won't let me complete the uninstall. I then have to reinstall the faulty install which is prone to crashing, and I'm stuck  Please help me to uninstall this version.

Would I be able to install 9.0180 over this build succesfully if i can't uninstall 9.1.226 without compounding my problems

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error Proggram: C:\PROGRAM FILES\J RIVER\MEDIA CENTER\PACKAGEINSTALLER.EXE  This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the applications support team for more information.    
By the way I'm going to love the improvements. Well Done You are Brilliant snapperocks  :)

Media Center Registered 9.1.226 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center\  Microsoft Windows Me Intel Celeron 428 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 130 MB, Free - 24 MB  Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.81 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1106 / Shell32.dll: 5.50.4134.100 / wnaspi32.dll: 4.71 (0001) , ASPI for Win32 (95/NT) DLL, Copyright © 1989-2002 Adaptec, Inc. / Aspi32.sys: N/A  Ripping /   Drive E:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max   Drive F:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max   Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767   Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: No    Burning /  Drive F: CyberDrv CW058D CD-R/RW     Addr: 0:1:0  Speed:32  MaxSpeed:32  BurnProof:Yes   Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: No   Use playback settings: Yes /  Normalization: None  
nlc

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Install error
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2003, 04:16:43 am »

I think that this is the problem we've just fixed with Windows Media installation.  It's fixed in the build under "If you're bored", but better to wait for tonight's build if you can.

snapperocks

• World Citizen
Re: Install error
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2003, 03:11:14 am »

Thanks Jim
I was able to install version 9.0.180 over the top of the faulty file and its working okay now.
I will wait till the official release of 9.1
snapperocks  :)
nlc
Pages: [1]   Go Up