INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Samsung Galaxy-Very inconsistently seen by MC  (Read 1790 times)

larryrup

• World Citizen
Samsung Galaxy-Very inconsistently seen by MC
« on: July 21, 2016, 12:44:07 pm »

Was able to see card in phone in MC and got as far as deleting music on the card using MC.  Now I have a playlist ready to convert format, and transfer, but is no longer seen by MC.  Have tried rebooting several times with no change.  The card is seen just fine in Win 10.  Can someone advise if this is supportable by MC and what can be going wrong for me?

Thanks

Larry 
Larry
HTPC, , JRiver.  Music Source:Network share drive.  Speakers:B&W P6, AMP:Yaqin 100b, DAC:BiFrost Uber, Headphones:Audeze LCD2, Sens HD600, AT W5000, Headphone Amps:XCAN v8, Woo Fireflies, Original EarMax.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Samsung Galaxy-Very inconsistently seen by MC
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 01:06:21 pm »

Did you try restarting the phone?

Phones sometimes have more than one way of connecting. 

larryrup

• World Citizen
Re: Samsung Galaxy-Very inconsistently seen by MC
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 02:12:56 pm »

Thanks.  A couple of phone reboots did the trick.  I've seen a few folks here have had this problem....this works!  I've poked around a roundabout way of getting to a final result.  Convert and save to a hard drive folder then when that completes, drag the folder in windows to the phone's card.   Much appreciated the response.

Larry
Larry
HTPC, , JRiver.  Music Source:Network share drive.  Speakers:B&W P6, AMP:Yaqin 100b, DAC:BiFrost Uber, Headphones:Audeze LCD2, Sens HD600, AT W5000, Headphone Amps:XCAN v8, Woo Fireflies, Original EarMax.
Pages: [1]   Go Up