INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 9.1.219 beta available  (Read 5784 times)

Nikolay

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Former CTO, JRiver, Inc.
Media Center 9.1.219 beta available
« on: July 22, 2003, 08:11:27 am »

Please read VERY carefully. This is a BETA version of 9.1.  If you expect things to work, please download the latest 9.0 build from this thread:      

http://www.musicex.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=MediaCenter;action=di splay;num=1054751628

but if you're patient and willing to help us work out some of the bugs, you can download 9.1 here (recommended for experts only):      

ftp://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/music/MediaCenter91219.exe      

(backup your library before installing)    

Please report any 9.1 problems in this thread.  Keep a list of problems and if they aren't fixed in the next build, please post the list again.      

History:
1. Fixed: Search panes and file list wouldn't always be synchronized in "Hard Disk Location" view.
2. Changed: "Menu" command with remote toggles Hairstyle.
3. Fixed: Right-clicking in the tree would always select that item.
4. Changed: Panes did not honor double-click mode.
5. Changed: More descriptive error message when DVD playback fails.
6. Fixed: SilentImport command, through mjextman, did not work correctly.
7. Changed: Disabled on-the-fly decoding for CD burners which don't support burn-proof.

LonWar

Re: Media Center 9.1.219 beta available
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2003, 08:31:53 am »

Change Request      

When using the panes, if you click on artist then album and then click back to artist all it should find the whole album, not reset.    

Eg,    

Artist - Amanda Marshall    
Album - Much More Music.    

What dispays is 1 song, If I click back on Artist All, it should find all songs from that album regardless of artist  
----------------------------------------------------------------------
-

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2003, 08:59:11 am »

Change Request  

When using the panes, if you click on artist then album and then click back to artist all it should find the whole album, not reset.      

Eg,      

Artist - Amanda Marshall      
Album - Much More Music.      

What dispays is 1 song, If I click back on Artist All, it should find all songs from that album regardless of artist

It was this way for a while and a lot of people didn't like it.  Feel free to start another thread to discuss it if you'd like.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Rands

• Galactic Citizen
  • How am I supposed to enjoy this with you crying?
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2003, 09:03:50 am »

• Open - Date Opened: 2003/06/27  Priority: High
    HTTP Streaming Not Working For Many Stations
    Most MP3-based radio stations will not stream properly and sound corrupted.  After attempting to play a radio stream, MC9 has to be restarted for any MP3 to play normally.  An example of a bad stream: http://www.musicex.com/mediajukebox/MPL/4509.mpl.  This stream will play in Winamp.  A WMA stream from the station works fine.

CD Burning Not Writing CD Text
    Audio CDs are coming up with no CD Text regardless of decode options.  PlexWriter 40/12/40A.

MC9 Not Playing RA Streams
    Clicking on a .RAM link causes it to be played with RealOne Player rather than MC9 regardless of current file association settings.

• Open - Date Opened: 2003/07/18  Priority:  Medium
    Auto Smartlists Not Retaining Sort Order
    Changing the sorting, followed by right-clicking on the header and choosing to 'Save Current View' doesn't cause the sort choice to persist.

• Open - Date Opened: 2003/07/11  Priority: Medium
    Navigations Not Accurate
    Using Favorites or the Back Button just returns to the requested section rather than the actual location.

• Open - Date Opened: 2003/07/18  Priority: Low
    Library Backup Filename
    Currently, the date in the backup filename is formatted in such a way that causes the dates to be out-of-order if viewed alphabetically (my recommendation is yyyy-mm-dd with leading zeroes).

• Open - Date Opened: 2003/07/18  Priority: Low
    Keyboard Shortcuts Unavailable in Web Media
    You cannot tab between fields or hit CTRL-V when adding a station.

• Open - Date Opened: 2003/07/15  Priority: Low
    Rating Stars Keep Focus
    Hovering above rating stars then moving to another pane leaves the stars still in hover mode (e.g., a few stars being red).

• Open - Date Opened: 2003/07/11  Priority: Low
    My Computer Incorrectly Refreshes
    After moving a folder and MC refreshes, the folder appears twice in its new location.  A second refresh fixes this.

• Open - Date Opened: 2003/07/09  Priority: Low
    ASIO fades too early
    Using Creative ASIO mode with fast fades and playing a single track, the track will actually fade out and end a few seconds early.

• Open - Date Opened: 2003/07/03  Priority: Low
    Properties Pane Re-Verifies Too Often
    Editing more than 20 mp3s at once and using the tab key to switch between fields will cause MC to ask for confirmation of changes several times.

• Open - Date Opened: 2003/07/02  Priority: Low
    Characters Missing in Context Menu
    Playlists with an ampersand are not displaying the ampersand in right-click context menu (e.g. adding a track to a playlist).  Other characters might also not be displaying properly.

Suggestions/Requests
  • Create a virtual playlist from a cue file with track and artist names.
  • Make MC's My Computer more Explorer like by allowing files AND folders to be displayed in the main window.  It'd make moving folders around so much easier.
Toast goes in the toaster.

ZRocker

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2003, 10:00:44 am »

Bugs:
1. MC does not use/display the 'busy cursor' when it is busy doing things (like building the panes display which takes 10 seconds for Media Library on my PII 450 PC w/256meg of memory).

2. Very slow on my PC (I think others have complained too).  Watching the CD burn area (at the bottom) paint is a hoot (alwayz...why so frickin' slow?)

3. Options dialog have incorrect tab orders (noticed on File Naming & Location...you can't tab into the bottom two edit boxes).

4. Using '|' vertical bars in Customize Display scripts causes MC to freak and reset each entry to some internal (short) defaults.

5. The tab key does not work on some dialogs (like Customize Display...you can't get to the edit boxes without using the mouse & clicking them).

6. The File Properites (docked) button bar at the bottom keeps disappearing...you have to move the mouse of the FP windows to get it back...paints funny too if you cover it with another apps window and return to MC.

7. Right-clicking Playing info window and choosing "Properties (playing now)" always resets the playing info display to "Play Mode (Main)"'s display...argh, I use (Alternate) always.

8. Can't disable the Directory Rule for Output File Location (in File Naming & Location options)...blank is not accepted and reverts to original setting.  You can put a single space char in there and it saves it, but I bet MC will try to create a directory with a single space in the name (and probably fail...didn't try it to find out).

9. The statistics displayed at the bottom on the Content window when Playing Now is selected does NOT display the sum of all tracks in the list if one is selected (only when all or none are selected).  This has been changed in the past and, in the end, reverted back to MJ 7, MJ 8 and MC 9 behaviour...can we have in back in MC 9.1? Or, at least, a user settable option for how 'we' want it (either way)?

10. Tab key does not work when using in-place editing of tag data...when you have more than one track selected (multiple file editing at once).

11. This Portable Device upload bug has been in MC since 9.0 (at least):
a. Insert CF card in USB CF-Reader
b. Refresh MC and select driver letter under CD, DVD & Handhelds for USB CF-Reader
c. Expand the directories on the CF-Card
d. Queue 10 Playing Now tracks in an empty folder on CF-Card (MC is playing tunes too)
e. Start the upload to CF-Card
f. With upload running, click on the Playing Now node (expecting upload to run in the background)....OUCH...MC crashes (100% of the time in all 9.0 and 9.1 releases).

12. The keyboard navigation of columns in View Schemes (panes above track data) is screwy.  You can use the left and right arrows to navigate to the various columns, MC does not navigate to the currently selected item (row) in the destination column (always goes to <all>).  Then, when you press the up or down arrow, MC remembers where it should have been and moves you up or down based on the last remembered selected item (row).  Also, if you press the left arrow while in the left-most column or the right arrow while in the right-most column, MC resets the current selection(s)...try it with more that one row selected in any column too.

jleerigby

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2003, 10:39:57 am »

CD Text not being written.

Any chance of an indicative timescale on a fix for this.  Can't decide whether to revert to 9.0.  If I do I'll probably find it fixed on the following day!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2003, 10:40:56 am »

CD Text not being written.

Any chance of an indicative timescale on a fix for this.  Can't decide whether to revert to 9.0.  If I do I'll probably find it fixed on the following day!

It's fixed but it didn't make it into the build.

dedidio

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2003, 10:53:22 am »

Are there any plans to support VCD in the future?

My friends gave me quite the mocking when I had to load WMP to play one (after all the preaching I do about MC playing it all).

Keep up the great work.
http://www.theindependentstate.co.uk - Where everyone is as bored as you.

jleerigby

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2003, 11:27:39 am »

It's fixed but it didn't make it into the build.

Brilliant - but what else would you expect!

OPEN: Minor issue - Can't drag and drop into playlist when a library view is first displayed and you try and drag from left-most column (artist column in my case). As soon as you try and drag it just tries to increase the area of the highlight.  If you click on another column you can drag and drop.

REQUEST: Any chance we can have ability to set genre as a list in Tree & View settings.  I would much rather press R instead of type Reggay Regae Reggie Reggae (You can see why).

gkerber

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2003, 12:26:37 pm »

BUG:  In the tree, if I click on an album or artist once to highlight it and then select Properties:

Docked:  all tracks for that tree selection are available to editing

Undocked:  there is a message in the properties window saying that no files are selected.

loraan

• Galactic Citizen
Bug with limit by date
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2003, 01:47:38 pm »

Here is the rule for my view scheme:

~a [Number Plays]==0 ~sort=[date imported]-d ~n=50 -[Filename]="D:\My Music\Cuts" [Media Type]=audio -[Album]=[Brazilian Portuguese 3]

I have two columns: Artist | Album

Let's say that I have three albums in my library from the Wallflowers: Breach, Bringing Down the Horse, and Red Letter Days. All three of these albums were imported months ago, so they don't appear in this view scheme. Now, I import a fourth album: The Wallflowers.

Here is the bug: When I click on The Wallflowers in the Artist pane, I see all four Wallflowers albums in the Album pane, even though those albums should be excluded by the limit. When I click on an album in the Album Pane, I see the tracks for that album, even though those tracks should be excluded by the limit. However, if I just click "<all>" in the Album and Artist panes and scroll through the track list, no tracks from the older albums appear. The limit works correctly in that case.

dragyn

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2003, 02:20:32 pm »

>. Fixed: Search panes and file list wouldn't always be synchronized in "Hard Disk Location" view.

uhh...nope. still not fixed.

Media Center Registered 9.1.219 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center\

Microsoft Windows XP  Workstation 5.1 Service Pack 1 (Build 2600)
AMD Athlon 805 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 196 MB, Free - 72 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1106 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / Shell32.dll: 6.00.2800.1145 (xpsp2.021108-1929) / wnaspi32.dll: N/A
Ripping /   Drive E:   Copy mode:ModeSecure   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive F:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
 Eject after ripping: No /  Play sound after ripping: No  

Burning /  Drive E: TEAC     CD-W54E            Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:4  MaxSpeed:4  BurnProof:No
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: No /  Write CD-Text: No
 Use playback settings: No /  Normalization: None

Shelly

• I love listening to music with Media Center!
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2003, 04:37:22 pm »

5. Changed: More descriptive error message when DVD playback fails.

I hope this tells you guys something more than it tells me :)

Shelly

Shelly

• I love listening to music with Media Center!
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2003, 04:55:42 pm »

Open
Date Opened: 6/18/03
Priority: High

Unable to play DVD and related problems:

Open
Date Opened: 7/9/03
Priority: Extremely High

MC crashes immediately after being minimized.  This behavior started off being inconsistent and now occurs consistently.

Open
Date Opened: 7/9/03
Priority: High

If "play" is selected in right click menu on more than 1 highlighted mp3 file in Windows Explorer:

If MC is closed, it will not open to play any files

f MC is open, it will only display and play the first file

Open Request
Date Opened: 6/24
Priority: Medium

When option to "rip" cd when media is inserted is selected, ripping starts immediately.  Would prefer the options button to be enabled so that settings could be changed on the fly before ripping is initiated.

Open Request
Date Opened: 6/24
Priority: Medium

Delete command in shortcut menu in pane view.  Would like to delete an album without changing to content view, selecting all tracks in the album, and right clicking on delete.

JeffB

• World Citizen
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2003, 04:55:49 pm »

I get the same DVD error that Shelly gets.  DVD's play fine in WMP 8.0.

lOth

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2003, 05:07:21 pm »

2. Changed: "Menu" command with remote toggles Hairstyle.

Can't get that one to work with Girder. I've try both the 'MENU' and 'APPS' special keys but nothing happens. Do I miss something? Is there a possibility of using SendMessage instead?

Charlemagne 8

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2003, 05:20:23 pm »

For the last three builds, I get this message during installation:

I click "OK" and all proceeds normally. As far as I can tell, no performance is affected. Just for FYI.

On another note, the delay in adding to "playing now" was down to 7 seconds but now it's back up to 20-25 seconds.

Media Center Registered 9.1.219 -- D:\Program Files\J River\Media Center\

Microsoft Windows 98 SE
Intel Celeron 534 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 260 MB, Free - 91 MB

Internet Explorer: 5.50.4522.1800 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.81 / Shlwapi.dll: 5.50.4522.1800 / Shell32.dll: 4.72.3812.600 / wnaspi32.dll: 4.60 (1019) , ASPI for Win32 (95/NT) DLL, Copyright © 1989-1998 Adaptec, Inc. / Aspi32.sys: N/A

Ripping /   Drive M:   Copy mode:ModeSynch   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: No /  Copy volume: 32767
 Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: No  

Burning /  Drive M:          40X12X48 CD-RW     Addr: 2:0:0  Speed:40  MaxSpeed:40  BurnProof:No
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: No /  Write CD-Text: No
 Use playback settings: Yes /  Normalization: None
That's right.
I'm cool.

jam

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2003, 05:35:44 pm »

Hi,

Serious problems:
- Japanese character is not sorted in Japanese alphabetical order.  Unicode didn't sort codes when they put characters, so need to sort them by using some rule based sort routine.  Java has such library like this, http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vjref98/html/com.ms.wfc.app.Locale.Sort_f.asp. However, there is no such library in C?, http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/intl/nls_5jsj.asp.
- Panes should be resizeable.
- Want to disable pane from edit view scheme like we can disable tree.  I can hide pane view, but does it save the CPU time?
- In tree view, we cannot select multiple item by using control/shift key.  Hope this will be available in future.

Not serious:
- MC9.1 smartlist wizard is kinda slow.  I need to wait 14 seconds (it was 14 sec on 217, 7 sec on 213, 25 sec on 202 and 40 sec on 201.  it is longer than 213 now.) to get a wizard window when I choose add artist rule from wizard.  It's beta, so I put this as non serious issue list.
- If I install MC9.1 to new machine, MC9.1 doesn't show window at first execution.  I saw this problem on 198, but never tested it again since need to install OS to test this.
- folder= query is noe filename= query.  Help file is needed to update.

New problem:
- When I select some songs and push play button, MC9.1.218 and 219 starts playing back all songs in either artist or album that I clicked last time in tree (if I clicked artist then click songs, it plays all songs under the artist.  if I click artist, album then click songs, it plays all songs under the album).  Please change this to play only songs I selected.

Thanks.

gmonkey

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2003, 05:53:02 pm »

Hmmm.... Not much use for the PNG "support" if we can't import them into the library; or am I missing something?

RemyJ

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2003, 06:13:10 pm »

• New - Date Opened: 2003/07/22  Priority: High
    If there's no disc in the cd burner and you send tracks to the burner, then select the drive in the tree, the details paints very slow.  First the Start, Cancel, Help and Options buttons paint, then there's a pause, then some of the status strings paint, then there's a pause, then the progress bar paints, then there's a pause, then the upper list paints.   Happens on multiple machines.

• New - Date Opened: 2003/07/22  Priority: High
    When the details window is In thumbnail mode and you scroll down with the mouse wheel shortly after the list starts filling, the list often resets back to the top

• New - Date Opened: 2003/07/22  Priority: Medium
    If an empty directory is removed because of a rename operation or because all of the entries were deleted, it's entry remains in the Hard Disk Location tree and if you click on it, it brings up the search panes as though you clicked on the root of the view scheme

• Open - Date Opened: 2003/07/20  Priority: High
    The Page Down key doesn't work in thubmnail mode if less than 2 full rows of images are shown

• Open - Date Opened: 2003/07/20  Priority: High
    The right arrow key won't move beyond the second column of thumbnails.

• Open - Date Opened: 2003/06/30  Priority: High
    CD-TEXT isn't being written.

• Open - Date Opened: 2003/07/20  Priority: Medium
    When the mouse hovers over the lower left pane and the menu un-hides, it causes the cover art or image preview to resize which is annoying.  It should just cover what's behind it as the upper playing now window does.

The lower left view of cover art doesn't followwhat's playing

The 'Update Library Remove Files which do not exist' doesn&#8217;t seem to remove any entries.  After I perform the update I still have entries for images which do not exist (they have the red X for an icon)

The '<this folder>' entry in the tree version of the Hard Disk Location view scheme doesn't show anything.

• Open - Date Opened: 2003/06/23  Priority: Medium
    Can't import m3/mpl playlists.  The import dialog box comes reports 1 files scanned but 0 imported.  They play fine.  

• Open - Date Opened: 2003/06/18  Priority: Medium
    If you do a 'Make all views like current' views that aren't even in the current library are reset.  OK, I know it does say 'all' but even views that aren't even in the current tree?

• Open - Date Opened: 2003/06/16  Priority: Medium
    If you rename a standard column the change isn't propogated to the new listbox column headers or selection menus.

• Open - Date Opened: 2003/06/18  Priority: Low
    View schemes based on location don't work via Media Server.

• Fixed - Date Opened: 2003/06/19  Priority: High
    Double clicking on entries in the view lists does a 'Play' removing the existing entries instead of respecting the setting in General, Behavior.

• Fixed - Date Opened: 2003/07/20  Priority: Medium
    Right-clicking on a view scheme activates it as well as displaying its context menu.  

• Fixed - Date Opened: 2003/07/20  Priority: Medium
    If you double-click on a directory entry in the pane-view the list box redraws to show the subdirectories but the details list still shows the contents of the parent directory.  You have to click on the '<all>' entry even though it's already highlighted to get the details list to refresh.

Media Center Registered 9.1.219 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center\

Microsoft Windows 2000  Server 5.0 Service Pack 3 (Build 2195)
    Intel Pentium 4 2397 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 523 MB, Free - 339 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.81 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1106 / Shell32.dll: 5.00.3502.5436 / wnaspi32.dll: Internal ASPI Layer

Ripping /   Drive D:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
     Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
     Eject after ripping: No /  Play sound after ripping: No  

Burning /  Drive D: SONY     CD-RW  CRX220E1    Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:52  MaxSpeed:52  BurnProof:Yes
     Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: No /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: Yes
     Use playback settings: No /  Normalization: None
Fedora 38 x86_64 Xfce

RemyJ

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2003, 08:41:40 pm »

Hmmm.... Not much use for the PNG "support" if we can't import them into the library; or am I missing something?

If you press Advanced, it's listed in the import dialog.  It's not checked by default, but you can check it manually.
Fedora 38 x86_64 Xfce

gmonkey

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2003, 09:22:10 pm »

If you press Advanced, it's listed in the import dialog.  It's not checked by default, but you can check it manually.

Aha! I definitely missed that one durnit. I /thought/ I had everything checked. Thank you for sanity check!

dragyn

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2003, 10:17:14 pm »

png files are not being displayed properly...so it's technically not really supported right now.

Cmagic

• Enjoying life with a little music....
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2003, 10:40:40 pm »

Hi,

Still no warning or indication that MC will replace the original file when resizing an image. Original resolution and EXIF infos are definitely lost in this case.

Sorry to report this again but I lost two valuable original files a while back playing with resize. I am now xtra cautious: I never use MC resize feature.

The best strategy IMHO would be to give the resized image another name like (original_edited.jpg).

C.
Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance
than the color of his eyes.
Bob Marley (War)

nila

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2003, 12:42:28 am »

BUGS
DVD Burning is NOT working - posted in previous thread - Just sits there saying: Writing Lead-in
  • Burning a DVD - it's correctly shown the amount of space available on my DVD but for the write speed options it is giving me all the write speeds for the CDRW instead of the burn speeds for the DVD-R even though I have a blank DVD in the drive.
  • Properties pane does not update (show new fields created, changes to list type values etc) unless it is closed and then re-opened.
  • The panes are not working correctly for list types - it is showing all the values of the list whether or not there are any files actually using that value.  
  • ALL panes are the same width no matter what they show resulting in some panes having literally 1" wasted space next to them while the pane next to it has all the fields with half of the info missing  
  • Dont have 'rotate' tools for .bmp's - only jpg's.
  • Grouping for 'Last Played, Filename, Dimensions, FileSize etc dont work - we need to be able to perform grouping with these too
  • Clicking on the blank space in the properties window expands the 'Calculated Fields' group - with all the other groups we have to click on the group name - calculated fields should be like that too.
  • No real way to control images sent to 'playing now' if there are a lot of them - just says: too many to list - means I cant remove, re-order them at all or anyting - kind of defeats the purpose. Would like to be able to toggle the playlist in 'playing now' to toggle between the audio files and the images so that the list could show me all my images and let me deal with them properly. (similar to what we see when no songs are playing)

Please make all values for a list visible when in tagging mode so we can select previously used values for files that are NOT in the current view scheme.

REQUESTS

• Can no longer customise which items on the toolbar have text via the registry hack.:( Please give us this back

Location Toolbar
  • Be able to customise this per view scheme so we can set it differently for images and audio

Properties
  • Ability to create custom groups  
  • Ability to customise which fields show in a view - preferably also with a button that toggles: Show all fields/Customised Fields - for the properties window  
  • When creating calculated fields - some way of getting a list of all values that can be entered (right clicking with a list of insert values?)  

• GOOD ONE Custom fields to do calculations of the files grouped by that sorting (ie equivalent to what we see in the status bar when we click on a pane) - Would like ones for: Average rating (of the group - not for anything specific so if we used it with an artist group it would display the average rating for that artist, if we did it with album it would display the adverage rating for that album etc - and for total time so we could do the same again - total time for the artist, total time for the album etc. as well as number of tracks  

Burning
  • An ability to save burn playlists, along with naming format used, folder format used etc (preferably done automatically)
  • Burn playlist NOT automatically wiped clean after a burn, if we want to wipe it let us, otherwise leave it

paulbailie

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2003, 07:14:48 am »

On opening MC why does my browser open a page at http://home.nc.rr.com/mycddblookup/index.html? ?
I'd rather die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather, than screaming in terror, like his passengers.

TimB

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2003, 07:33:26 am »

You're being informed that there's a new version of ChartFinder (at least that's what it was in my case.)  It didn't click in my brain until I actually clicked on the artwork. ;)

-=Tim=-
Boy do I LOVE Media Center!!!

JohnT

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2003, 09:00:59 am »

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid71/p434911a80cb63fe78f856aa28b52ac88/fb99a456.jpg

I hope this tells you guys something more than it tells me/

Shelly

Try the next build, hopefully it will play alright even though the closed captioning may not be available.
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up