INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help, after each update, my DSD file playback output will become noise to my DAC  (Read 1641 times)

loginletter

? ? ? ?
I am using JRiver with my Lindemann musicbook dsd for two months. The setting is suggested by official of Lindemann for DSD streaming. But each time auto upgrade of JRiver will make the dsd file output with DSD streaming become noise ? :P :'( :'( :'(. And it was mostly fixed by next upgrade or fixed with no reason.
my setting is:~~

Lindemann
1 - Remote press “Setting” > General > DAC Setting > Re-Sampling > Use “Native”

JRiver
2 - Tools > Options > Audio > Audio Device select “Lindemann ASIO Driver [ASIO]”
3 - Tools > Options > Audio > Settings > DSP & output format > Output Format > Output Encoding > DSD in DoP format (requires DSD capable DAC)
4 - Tools > Options > Audio > Settings > Bitstreaming > DSD

My questions are:
1. Is it possible to stop the auto upgrade of JRiver?
2. Is there any problem with my setting?

Please help me :-[ :-[ Thank you

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

Under the Help Menu > Update Channels, you can disable check for updates.

loginletter

Thanks for your reply

Do you have any idea about my setting? Any problem exists?
I cannot hear DSD file now after upgrade yesterday.

Thanks

kr4

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

my setting is:~~

Lindemann
1 - Remote press “Setting” > General > DAC Setting > Re-Sampling > Use “Native

JRiver
2 - Tools > Options > Audio > Audio Device select “Lindemann ASIO Driver [ASIO]”
3 - Tools > Options > Audio > Settings > DSP & output format > Output Format > Output Encoding > DSD in DoP format (requires DSD capable DAC)
4 - Tools > Options > Audio > Settings > Bitstreaming > DSD
I am wondering if this is not a conflict.  How are you physically connecting the server to the DAC?  USB?  S/PDIF?
Kal Rubinson
"Music in the Round"
Senior Contributing Editor, Stereophile

loginletter

USB with Lindemann provided one

Other than the DSD file (dsf, dff) in noisy, those wav, flac files playback with no sounds with the setting above, after update. If turn off "DSD in Dop", wav and flac file is normal
Thx

loginletter

Thanks for the hints... I try to change the USB cable...

Eventually, I change another USB hole on my motherboard, the window 10 pop up said that the device setup complete, then the problem is fixed!!!!!!!!! ::) ::) ? ?

Do you have any idea what is the original problem come from? I have installed the official driver from Lindemann many times, but cannot fix before...
Pages: [1]   Go Up