INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MJ Media Center9.0  (Read 879 times)

raemar

• nothing more to say...
MJ Media Center9.0
« on: January 28, 2003, 08:58:34 pm »

???Do I understand this right? If I already paid for MJ Media Jukebox, I will STILL have to pay another $24.95 to upgrade to Media Center 9.0. Also that the capabilities of MJ 8.0 will be reduced to ONLY music. In addition this is, other than if I pay during this promotion I get to save $5.00 dollars, the only option I have? Was this information available when I purchased MJ 7.0? Further down the road if I purchase 9.0, by the time 10.0 is released, will I have to paid another $24.95 to update because 9.0 will only handle Video?!!! What's up? This almost feels like bait and switch... Please tell me I am wrong.

rocketsauce

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: MJ Media Center9.0
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2003, 10:40:21 pm »

If you bought MJ7, you can upgrade to MJ8 for free, but not to MC9.  If you bought (not upgraded from 7) MJ8 before December 3, 02 (I think I have the right date) you can upgrade to MC9 for free.

And yes, if you upgrade MJ8 to the latest version available (8.0.394) you will lose TV and DVD playback.

Rob

raemar

• nothing more to say...
Re: MJ Media Center9.0
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2003, 02:26:12 pm »

:oThank you Rob for clearing this up for me. And I appreciate the quick response. Once again, thank you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up