INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pono FAQ  (Read 6204 times)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Pono FAQ
« on: February 18, 2018, 09:55:27 am »

Copied from the ponomusic.com site.

FAQ
Where is the PonoMusic Store?
Will the PonoMusic Store relaunch with a larger selection of content?
Can I still purchase a PonoPlayer while the PonoMusic Store is going through this transition?
How can we stay involved during this transition?
What is Pono?
What is a PonoPlayer?
Who is Ayre Acoustics?
What is the PonoRevealer and how do I use it?
How do I start my PonoPlayer?
Can I use my PonoPlayer with my Home Audio?
Can I use my PonoPlayer in my car?
How much storage does the PonoPlayer have? Is it expandable? How many songs can it hold?
Is PonoMusic a new audio format?
What's the difference between PonoMusic and MP3s?
Will I really hear the PonoMusic difference in sound quality?
Can I play digital music files I already own on my PonoPlayer?
What audio file formats are compatible with the PonoPlayer?
Can I use any USB charger with my PonoPlayer?
What is Balanced Mode?
What is the PonoPromise?
What is Music Transfer Mode?
How do I add music to my PonoPlayer?
How do I add my own music to PonoMusic Vault?
Is PonoMusic also available in streaming format?
My PonoPlayer will not connect to my computer.
My music download failed, what do I do?
The cover art does not appear. The wrong cover art appears.
I upload files into PonoMusic Vault and now they appear as Unknown Artist.
When I rip multiple disc albums and transfer them to my PonoPlayer, the two discs appear together.
My computer can read the microSD card, but the card is not recognized by my PonoPlayer.
I have multiple microSD cardsAt times the 'Scanning music library...' is quick, other times it takes a while, why?
I removed all the files from my PonoPlayer, but when I connect the player to PonoMusic Vault it still shows the drive has used space.
My PonoPlayer does not seem to charge while connected to my computer.
How do I submit a ticket to PonoMusic Support?
WHERE IS THE PONOMUSIC STORE?
The PonoMusic Store digital music catalog is temporarily offline while we move to a new partner, 7Digital, the leading independent music content/services platform. Our PonoCommunity continues as normal and is live and active.

WILL THE PONOMUSIC STORE RELAUNCH WITH A LARGER SELECTION OF CONTENT?
Initially the PonoMusic Store will launch with the same catalog as previously available. We will be continuing our policy of adding more label partners when we relaunch our store.

CAN I STILL PURCHASE A PONOPLAYER WHILE THE PONOMUSIC STORE IS GOING THROUGH THIS TRANSITION?
Yes. PonoPlayer and T-shirt purchases are unaffected by this transition.

HOW CAN WE STAY INVOLVED DURING THIS TRANSITION?
Via the PonoCommunity, where you can join our worldwide community in conversation about you favorite topics.

WHAT IS PONO?
Pono means righteous. It is a Hawaiian word, the one, the pureness. Pono is leading a revolution in music listening. Quality has now entered the listening space so that we can all hear and feel what the artists created, the way they heard and felt it.

This is done when the artist and the record label makes the best possible resolution and mastering possible, and wanting to share it with you. It happens when the artist lets you hear and feel more than what is on a CD or MP3 of any album. Some CDs and MP3s are derived from the original masters, and now, with the PonoPlayer, you can finally experience the master in all its glory, in its native resolution, CD quality or higher, the way the artist made it, exactly. That’s the beauty of Pono.

It’s been a long time coming. It was not easy getting this far, but our community made it happen by supporting Pono’s vision for this massive undertaking. We go to the source to find the best and bring it to you. We have been working with the labels, artists and producers, and we will continue to do that. Pono wants to preserve the history of music, in all of its beauty and expression, for all time. Forever. There is a way to do this right, and we are doing it.

PonoMusic was founded by rock legend Neil Young in 2011 to create a movement to bring back the soul of music, and to revitalize the vinyl experience in the digital realm. PonoMusic’s mission is to recreate all the feeling, spirit, and emotion the artists worked so diligently to capture in their original studio recordings. If you were to close your eyes when playing back PonoMusic, it will feel like the music is being performed live in front of you. Neil has put together a fantastic team who are also extremely passionate about music.

PonoMusic is a complete digital music ecosystem: the PonoMusic Store and the PonoPlayer together deliver stunningly clear music, the next best thing to hearing it in the recording studio. The PonoPlayer is a purpose-built device, designed by world-renowned audio engineers, to do one thing, and one thing exceedingly well - to let you hear high quality PonoMusic in its original quality for the original experience. The PonoPlayer does this better than any other portable device, including those that costs six time as much. The PonoPlayer can play music from all sources including your CDs, your music purchased from other sources (non-DRM protected), and music you may also have on your computer. Similarly, PonoMusic can be played on other devices because it is unlocked, although it will likely not sound as good as playing on a PonoPlayer or other high quality high-resolution player.

The PonoPlayer meaningfully improves the listening experience with any quality of headphones, speakers, or playback system. However, when using higher quality headphones and/or speakers, the PonoMusic difference is profound.

The PonoPlayer will show you, via its user interface and a special "light" (to indicate a certified PonoMusic song) exactly what quality level you are hearing - when you are hearing Pono quality, and when you are not. If the light is lit, then the music you are listening to is Pono-certified as the best available quality.

Should you invest in a PonoPlayer? If you want to experience your music, feel the sound of the soul in music, and have it run through your veins, then PonoMusic is for you. The PonoPlayer was created to bring PonoMusic to a broad audience of music lovers and not just audiophiles. It's a portable player that is easy to use and breathes life back into music. No other portable device sounds as good as a PonoPlayer.

WHAT IS A PONOPLAYER?
The PonoPlayer is a portable device designed to play the highest quality audio music. It is a small mobile device that plays high-resolution digital music files stored on its SSD memory and a removable microSD card. The internal audio circuitry has been developed by Ayre Acoustics and provides an exceptionally high quality distortion-free analog audio to a headphone, powered speakers or a stereo system.

The PonoPlayer’s characteristic triangular prismatic form is determined by important design considerations to allow the use of its large audio components to fit and for the product to equally usable on the desk and in the hand. The high quality of the audio is a result of the making uncompromising decisions to use the best components possible.

The housing is made of impact resistant ABS with a premium soft touch paint for a pleasant feel with robust characteristics. The player is designed to work in extreme environments and survive drops.

The triangular pocket player weighs 130 grams and measures 12mm x 5mm x 4mm. It has 3 buttons and a touch screen that are used as controls. The buttons are labeled +, -, and O. The device has one microSD SIM slot behind a hinged door, a USB connection for charging and sync, and 2 line-outs, one for headphones and the other for sound systems.

Your PonoPlayer is ready to use out of the box. And in order to ensure that you do, we have included your first PonoMusic track, Neil Young’s “There’s A World” in full 24/192 so you can experience the full sound of the PonoPlayer your first time listening.

The PonoPlayer is a very versatile music player. The PonoPlayer can be used as a personal portable hi resolution music player, it can be connected to a home audio system, a car stereo system, you can share music with others, there is a microSD card slot which supports all capacities of microSD cards, and a unique Balanced Mode feature which enables you to hear the fullest sound possible.

Navigating the UI of the PonoPlayer can be simple once you learn some of the basics. Swiping Left and right moves the menus accordingly. Tapping on the top menu headers directs the UI to that menu tab. Tapping objects selects them. Tap and hold any song or album entry and a long-tap sub-menu appears. When scrolling through long list a helpful thumb scrollbar appears allowing you to rapidly scroll through list by dragging the square box up or down.

When you power on your PonoPlayer a scan will begin loading all of the files stored on the internal and external memory of the player. You can use any of your favorite headphones or earbuds with the PonoPlayer, all except phones with a mono TS connector.

JimH

• Administrator
Re: Pono FAQ
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 09:56:18 am »

WHO IS AYRE ACOUSTICS?
Pono is working with Ayre Acoustics who are one of the major contributors to the technical audio circuit design of the PonoPlayer. Founded by Charles (Charlie) Hansen (chief engineer and product designer), Ayre has been designing and building high-performance, award-winning home audio electronics for more than 20 years. With their feet firmly planted in both the digital and analog domains, we felt they were the perfect choice for a partner that could design an audio circuit capable of championing the difficult and delicate challenges of high-resolution audio playback.

Everything Ayre has ever made has had fully balanced, all-discrete, zero-feedback analog circuitry. Even Ayre’s digital products employ custom digital filters. The reasoning behind the use and implementation of every one of these technologies is to create a direct connection between the artist and you, the listener. Without this, the rendering of high-resolution music would be a futile task, as the listener wouldn’t be able to hear the actual benefits of high-resolution audio.

In the PonoPlayer, Ayre began their work by designing the circuitry after the main processor retrieves the audio data from the memory and presents it in "3-wire" form - audio data, bit clock, and word clock. They chose the just-released version of ESS's top-of-the-line ES9018M D/A (digital-to-analog) Converter chip. It uses new algorithms that dramatically reduce digital distortions, comes in a very small package (5 mm square), and has a customizable digital filter. In short, it transcends the limitations of existing DAC chips designed for mobile devices, and for the first time ever brings world-class performance to a portable music player.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 09:56:57 am »

WHAT IS THE PONOREVEALER AND HOW DO I USE IT?
Do you or anyone you know feel that you can’t tell the difference between an MP3 and a high resolution audio file?

The PonoRevealer is a new feature on your PonoPlayer that will allow you to switch seamlessly between different audio resolutions to compare the differences in the sound quality.

Neil Young used the PonoRevealer when he introduced PonoMusic to the music industry during our Kickstarter campaign. He had a prototype PonoRevealer setup in his car and he recorded the reactions that he received from several legendary musicians and recording industry professionals after they listened to the PonoRevealer.

We have now taken what Neil had in his car and configured it to function in your PonoPlayer just as it did for Neil. For anyone who does not believe you can tell the difference between high resolution audio and compressed music, the PonoRevealer will allow you to compare for yourself.

Visit the Knowledge page on ponomusic.com and checkout the technical sheet on the PonoRevealer for more information and steps on how to use the PonoRevealer

HOW DO I START MY PONOPLAYER?
Hold the O(circle) button down for 5 seconds.

CAN I USE MY PONOPLAYER WITH MY HOME AUDIO?
Yes. When connecting to a home audio system use the Line Out jack. Make sure to setup the desired Fixed Line Out options on the player’s menu. For home audio it’s safe to enable the Fixed Line Out and set it to 100% volume.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 09:58:02 am »

Only use balanced mode if your home audio equipment is specifically manufactured with balanced inputs.

Only use balanced cables that are properly constructed utilizing the specs outlined in our Balanced Mode tech sheets.

CAN I USE MY PONOPLAYER IN MY CAR?
Yes. When connecting to a car audio system it is advised to use the Line Out jack. Make sure to setup the desired Fixed Line Out options. For car audio you may find it more convenient to disable the Fixed Line Out so that the volume can be adjusted on the fly.

But be aware that most automotive audio systems will degrade the quality of the audio from a PonoPlayer, because the car’s electronics are usually limited to CD quality and often introduce their own artifacts.

HOW MUCH STORAGE DOES THE PONOPLAYER HAVE? IS IT EXPANDABLE? HOW MANY SONGS CAN IT HOLD?
The PonoPlayer ships with a total of 64GB of memory built into the player and an expansion slot that supports microSD SDHC/SDXC Type 10 cards up to 128GB.

Unlike many other portable music players, the microSD cards are designed to be easily swappable. For example, you can build a library of various playlists or genres on different cards and simply swap them in and out, much like you'd swap game cards on a portable gaming console. So in reality you have infinite capacity on the PonoPlayer.

How many songs can it hold on the internal 64GB alone? That depends on the quality of your music files:

· CD lossless quality recordings (44.1kHz/16-bit): About 5000 tracks.

· High-resolution recordings (48kHz/24-bit): About 3200 tracks.

· Higher-resolution recordings (96kHz/24-bit): About 1600 tracks.

· Ultra-high resolution recordings (192kHz/24-bit): About 800 tracks.

This is a LOT of high-resolution music, and we say, "the more the better". You'll get hooked on how good this music sounds.

IS PONOMUSIC A NEW AUDIO FORMAT?
No. PonoMusic is not a new audio file format or standard. It is an end-to-end ecosystem for music lovers to get access to and enjoy their favorite music in the highest resolution possible for that song or album. The music in the PonoMusic Store is sold and downloaded in industry standard audio file formats.

The PonoMusic Store uses FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) audio format as its standard, for compatibility, although the PonoPlayer can play most popular high-resolution music formats from other sources. PonoMusic has a quality spectrum, ranging from really good to really great, depending on the quality of the available master recordings.

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PONOMUSIC AND MP3?
Generally speaking, MP3 files have a bitrate of 192kbps or 256kbps. These are highly compressed files, and are smaller in size than higher resolution music files, typically containing just 5% of the recording’s data. The good news is that you can keep a lot of them in a small amount of storage on a portable player or mobile device. The bad news is that they've lost a lot of the musical information that often reveals the most pleasant and satisfying aspects of the music - mostly it is the sense of realism, and dynamics, and detail that higher resolution recordings typically capture.

On the "low end" of higher resolution music (CD lossless, 44.1kHz/16-bit), PonoMusic files have about 6 times more musical information than a typical mp3. With ultra-high quality resolution recordings (192kHz/24-bit), the difference between a PonoMusic digital file and an MP3 is about 30 times more data from which your player reconstructs the "song".

Pono music is guaranteed to be the resolution it is labeled. This is done by Pono recording experts. To distinguish this content from others, the blue Pono light goes on.

WILL I REALLY HEAR THE PONOMUSIC DIFFERENCE IN SOUND QUALITY?
Yes. We are confident that you will hear the difference. We're even more confident you will feel it. Many who have listened to PonoMusic will tell you that the difference is noticeable and often dramatic, especially when they listen to their favorite music that they are familiar with. They're amazed by how much better the music sounds and astonished at how much detail they didn't realize was missing compared to the original. They tell us that not only do they hear the difference, but they feel it in their body and in the sound of the soul of music. The experience is especially noticeable while listening for an extended time. Unlike lower resolution content that gets tiring and often unpleasant over time, high resolution music becomes more enjoyable the longer you listen. Instead of your mind wandering off you become more immersed in the music.

Unfortunately, the way music is often listened to now, it allows us to recognize it as a song we might know, or a new song we might like, but not to hear or feel the music the way the artist created it. When we see a low quality photograph, we can almost always figure out what we are looking at - but when we study a truly stunning photograph, with the glorious detail and color and light and focus that a talented photographer can create with a great camera, we feel that picture differently - we are almost taken to the place it was shot, and to the same degree as listening to wonderfully recorded music, we can feel like we were "there".

The difference between "OK", "good" and "great" is a personal assessment. We all know in our heart and soul what music is supposed to sound like. We have all heard it, in its perfect live form. At PonoMusic, we work every day to bring you more music to listen to, as you know it's supposed to sound.

CAN I PLAY DIGITAL MUSIC FILES I ALREADY OWN ON MY PONOPLAYER?
Yes, you can and it will usually sound better on the PonoPlayer than you've ever heard it.

The PonoPlayer is designed to play PonoMusic with stunning clarity. However, the player can play almost any kind of music track including FLAC, ALAC, MP3, WAV, AIFF, AAC (unprotected).

What this really means is the PonoPlayer can play all your digital music, and all of it will sound better than on any other device.

WHAT AUDIO FILE FORMATS ARE COMPATIBLE WITH THE PONOPLAYER?
The PonoPlayer will play back audio files formatted in FLAC, ALAC, WAV (up to 32-bit), AIFF, AAC (unprotected), MP3, DSD (2 channel DSD64 and DSD128).

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 09:58:20 am »

CAN I USE ANY USB CHARGER WITH MY PONOPLAYER?
The PonoPlayer will only use up to 0.5A for charging and operation unless a valid charger is detected. The PonoPlayer will detect USB compliant chargers (typically Android and Apple style chargers). If a valid charger is detected the player will charge at up to 2.1A. Whether a particular car adapter is detected as a charger or not depends on how it was designed/built.

If the player doesn’t detect a valid charger and is only using up to 0.5A then charging may not occur during playback, but will occur (slowly) if the unit is on but not playing or off and the charging icon is on the LCD. Note that this is the case when the player is connected to a computer or to a charger that can’t be positively identified as a charger.

WHAT IS BALANCED MODE?
The audio circuitry in the PonoPlayer is fully balanced, from the D/A converter chip (and when used with specialized equipment) to the output jacks. This is the first portable audio player in the world to be made this way.

Read the technical sheet on Balanced Mode to learn more about this feature of the PonoPlayer.

WHAT IS THE PONOPROMISE?
PonoMusic has become the fastest growing high-definition music store since it’s introduction in January of this year. With over 2 million tracks of high quality music ranging in resolution from 44.1kHz/16-bit to 192kHz/24-bit.

With the interest in high-definition music growing, an increasing amount of the content is being re-released by the record labels at higher resolutions. That creates a dilemma for our customers. Should they buy the best album resolution available now or wait and hope it will be released at a higher resolution? Now they need not face that dilemma.

The PonoPromise, created by Neil Young, solves this problem:
Any album purchased from Ponomusic.com, regardless of its resolution, will be upgraded at no cost, if a higher resolution version becomes available within one year of purchase.

Our music store will have a list of the upgraded albums as they become available. In addition, PonoMusic will be asking its customers to vote on which albums they’d like to see in higher resolution.

To further clarify a few details, the PonoPromise is good for ALBUM upgrades, not tracks or individual tracks purchases done to complete an album.

Additionally, in order for albums to match for upgrades, the core album needs to be the same (ie. the same track count. If one album has 12 tracks and the higher or lower resolution has 16 tracks, they are not the same core album and would not be a match for upgrade).

PonoMusic is the only music retailer to offer this feature.

WHAT IS MUSIC TRANSFER MODE?
When you connect your PonoPlayer to a computer using the included Micro USB cable, a popup will appear labeled ‘Music Transfer Mode’ with a Yes and No button.

Tapping the No button will close the popup and allow the PonoPlayer to remain connected in charging mode. The player will still function normally while charging.

Tapping the Yes button will disable all playback and navigation functions of the player and open the storage drives for transferring files.

While Music Transfer Mode is enabled, the internal drive and the external microSD card slot are exposed to allow music to be transferred to and from the player via PonoMusic Vault or using your computer’s file manager.

HOW DO I ADD MUSIC TO MY PONOPLAYER?
To drag and drop files, albums, or playlists to your PonoPlayer follow these steps:

1) Launch PonoMusic Vault

2) Connect your PonoPlayer to your computer using the included Micro USB cable and tap the Yes button to enable Music Transfer Mode

3) PonoMusic Vault will detect the drives on your PonoPlayer. You can add files to the internal drive as well as to any supported microSD card inserted into the external microSD card slot. The drives appear as separate action windows on the side

4) You can drag and drop individual files, entire albums, as well as playlists to any of the drives on the side

5) Once you’ve added all of your files, click the eject button next to PONOPLAYER under devices.

HOW DO I ADD MY OWN MUSIC TO PONOMUSIC VAULT?
When PonoMusic Vault launches for the first time it will ask you which directory you would like to set as your Music Library directory. Within that directory, all music will be imported and available for play from PonoMusic Vault. If you would like to add other folders or directories you can do so in Preferences under the Library tab.

IS PONOMUSIC ALSO AVAILABLE IN STREAMING FORMAT?
Not today, but hopefully some day.

Streaming music typically requires highly compressed music files and at this time high-resolution digital music is not well suited for streaming - it can't yet, based on a lot of technical variables in the "network playback" chain, reliably deliver the sound quality that you deserve from your favorite artists' finest recordings.

MY PONOPLAYER WILL NOT CONNECT TO MY COMPUTER.
Issues with the PonoPlayer not connecting to the computer could be an issue with the operating system being out of date.

On some Windows based computers, the correct driver made need to be installed. This may happen in the background and can be verified by looking for an “updating icon” in the system tray.

On Macs, you may need to download and install the latest update for your computer’s operating system. Sometimes updates have automatically downloaded, but require a system relaunch to install completely. So Mac users should relaunch their system when experiencing connection issues.

Also, some computers may have loose USB connections or they may be sized differently. This can cause the Micro USB cable to slip out of place, but still appear to be connected. Verify that a firm connection is established when experiencing connection issues.

MY MUSIC DOWNLOAD FAILED, WHAT DO I DO?
Verify that you have a solid internet connection. Also, verify that your firewall is not blocking PonoMusic Vault connection attempts. Check that you have sufficient hard drive space for the files you are downloading.

To re-attempt to download the tracks, make sure you are logged in and select CHECK FOR DOWNLOADS from the Active Downloads screen

If your downloads continue to fail, Submit a Support Ticket from your account (24/7).

THE COVER ART DOES NOT APPEAR. THE WRONG COVER ART APPEARS.
To make sure the album art is tagged from the Options menu select File Location from the left and under Cover Art, check “Also store image in files tag”. Next, select General from the left and under Importing & Tagging and check “Update tags when file info changes”.

Highlight all the files in the album, right-click (Apple: Control + Click) and select Cover Art>Get From Internet. Select the correct cover and click the Save Cover Art button.

You can also add cover art that you have saved on your computer, from an image file that you copied, or from a url. Just highlight the files that you want to change, right-click, and select the correct option under Cover Art.

I ADDED FILES TO MY PONOMUSIC VAULT LIBRARY AND NOW THEY APPEAR AS UNKNOWN ARTIST.
This is a common tagging issue. Frequently, files that are ripped or downloaded from random sources are not always properly tagged. It is not the fault of the PonoPlayer or PonoMusic Vault.

The main tags that causes cataloging issues are Album Artist and Album Artist (auto). If these tags match on all the files from a particular album then the cataloging should be correct.

To edit tags of a certain track, simply right click and select "Edit Tag"

WHEN I RIP MULTIPLE DISC ALBUMS AND TRANSFER THEM TO MY PONOPLAYER, THE TWO DISCS APPEAR TOGETHER.
This can be prevented when the CD is initially detected by clicking the Disc Information button and adding the disc number to the album titles. This can also be done after the rip by highlighting the desired tracks, clicking the Tag button under the Action Window or right clicking and selecting Tag and adding the disc number to the album titles.

PonoMusic Vault uses an internet database to pull the CD information when a disc is detected. Make sure to verify the validity of this information.

MY COMPUTER CAN READ THE MICROSD CARD, BUT THE CARD IS NOT RECOGNIZED BY MY PONOPLAYER.
Make sure that your microSD cards are exFAT or FAT32 formatted. NTFS formatted cards may work in your PonoPlayer, but do not work well outside of Windows based computers so we do not recommend using that file system. Remember, before you reformat your microSD card, make sure to backup your files.

I HAVE MULTIPLE MICROSD CARDS. AT TIMES THE 'SCANNING MUSIC LIBRARY...' IS QUICK, OTHER TIMES IT TAKES A WHILE, WHY?
The PonoPlayer keeps a cache for 3 microSD cards, so if you use no more than 3 cards you can swap the cards and the media scan will be quick. If you then insert a fourth card one of the existing 3 databases will be deleted and a full scan is done on the 4th card. That 4th database is then cached.

So, if you then insert the card whose database was removed, the player will do a full scan on that card again (and remove the oldest database).

I REMOVED ALL THE FILES FROM MY PONOPLAYER, BUT WHEN I CONNECT THE PLAYER TO PONOMUSIC VAULT IT STILL SHOWS THE DRIVE HAS USED SPACE.
Mainly for Mac owners, this may occur because Macs will cache files placed in the Trash into a ‘.Trash’ folder on all storage devices. This is done for easy recovery of files and programs that are accidentally deleted, but in PonoMusic Vault it still reads those files as being stored on the player. Emptying the Trash after adding files to it will prevent this false reading. With your PonoPlayer connected, open the Trash and click the Empty button.

MY PONOPLAYER DOES NOT SEEM TO CHARGE WHILE CONNECTED TO MY COMPUTER.
When connected to a computer and playing music, charging will be very slow or not at all. The rate of charging is dependent on the headphones/lineout connection and playback volume. This is because the charging current is limited to 0.5A when connected to a computer. If you want to charge the player connected to a PC it is best to pause the music.

Fastest charging occurs if you use the provided adapter or equivalent source (USB 5V at 2.1A). Higher current rated adapters will not result in faster charging but are ok to use. Lower rated adapters are also ok to use- the Pono player will adjust to the adapter and charge at a slower rate. The pono player can be used with USB compliant chargers as well as Apple USB chargers.

HOW DO I SUBMIT A TICKET TO PONOMUSIC SUPPORT?
We have videos to help assist you with various topics:

· Visit our Help & Support page

If you are still in need of assist do not hesitate to contact our PonoMusic Support Team:

Submit a Support Ticket from your account (24/7)
If you do not have a Pono account, email PonoMusic Support at support@ponomusic.com
Returns, Warranty Repairs & Exchanges

If you are in need of assist to process a product return or warranty repair/exchange, contact our PonoMusic Support Team:

Submit a Support Ticket from your account (24/7)
If you do not have a Pono account, email PonoMusic Support at support@ponomusic.com
Be sure to review our Terms and Conditions and our Return Policy before contacting our support department to make sure that you are still within compliance with the terms of the agreement.
Pages: [1]   Go Up