INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: where can I find a url that I imported for internet radio streaming?  (Read 1208 times)

rippolito

• World Citizen

I am running MC 24 on a mac.  I stream (wirelessly) to am Oppo BDP-103 player, which is connected to my preamplifier.

When I get a streaming url from an internet radio station, I use the MC command 'File \ Open url, paste the url into the box, and select 'show web media options...'. 

After it does that, how do I find where that url can be accessed and renamed to reflect the name of the station, the bitrate, etc?  The wiki describes a path (Audio > Connected Media > My Connected Media), but it appears to be a Windows path, not a mac path.

Thank you in advance...be well
Ron

mattkhan

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

rippolito

• World Citizen

I am on my way...thanks, Mattkahn
Ron

PS - are you on the MC development team?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

He's not.  The dev team is:
Bob, JohnT, Matt, Yaobing, Hendrik, BradAtima, and myself.

Some of the people who aren't on the team know more than we do about using the program.  The team that builds a race car isn't always the best at driving it.

rippolito

• World Citizen

Thanks for the info, Jim.  I am an engineer, and I''m trying to understand how MC is implemented.  It makes it easier to figure out how to get something to work the way I need it to.

I have another question in this thread titled 'how does MC actually implement streaming in DLNA?'.  I am trying to understand how internet radio streaming is implemented, so I can half-split a problem I am having with AAC streams thru my Oppo BDP-103 player to my audio preamplifier.

Can you or any of the other implementors on the MC team please take a look at it, and possibly point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Ron
Pages: [1]   Go Up