INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is there a way to view Audio Path: Input, Changes and Output in Theater View?  (Read 1542 times)

thezone

• Galactic Citizen

Hi all,

Is there a way to display this information in theater view whilst playing a file? A keyboard shortcut for example would be great. That way I could assign it to a logitech remote button.

I have so many varying audio files and it would be nice to know whats going on during playback with out having to get out the keyboard, go back to standard view and select the audio path info from there.

Cheers

swiv3d

Can't see any way to show it but inriguingly if you are in full theatre view > select the display view option and then select the resize button the tool button to display dsp changes etc appears as if by magic??? Don't understand why the tool isn't available in full theatre view or why you can't seem to gain access to what DSP is doing while in that view.

thezone

• Galactic Citizen

Can't see any way to show it but inriguingly if you are in full theatre view > select the display view option and then select the resize button the tool button to display dsp changes etc appears as if by magic??? Don't understand why the tool isn't available in full theatre view or why you can't seem to gain access to what DSP is doing while in that view.

I cant find the resize button?

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

I have a Bluetooth keyboard attached. I just Ctrl+1 to Standard View, check the path, Ctrl+4 back to Theatre View.

Doesn't take more than a moment.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

thezone

• Galactic Citizen

I have a Bluetooth keyboard attached. I just Ctrl+1 to Standard View, check the path, Ctrl+4 back to Theatre View.

Doesn't take more than a moment.

Ah yes I know of this method (and of course I have a bluetooth keyboard aswell) but alas in my search for a completely remote driven experience it would be nice to have this feature available in theater view similar to the madvr OSD during video playback which I can invoke by assigning the keyboard shortcut to a remote button.  I even have Ctrl + 1 (Standard View) and Ctrl + 4 (Theatre View) assigned to remote buttons but there doesn't appear to be a keyboard shortcut that will open the audio path dialogue box and even if there was it is too small to read from the comfort of my lounge chair!

thezone

• Galactic Citizen

So I guess the answer is no?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

We will look at this.  No promises.

thezone

• Galactic Citizen

We will look at this.  No promises.

Thanks for looking at my post JimH!

Just thought it would be nice to know, my receiver will of course tell me what is going into it from the HTPC but not what the original file was and/or whats happening to it if anything.
Pages: [1]   Go Up