INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Music directory problem [Solved]  (Read 587 times)

ellisr63

• Recent member
Music directory problem [Solved]
« on: August 01, 2018, 04:09:49 pm »

I am hoping someone can help me here.
I have setup under Audio folders I called Hi Rez Stereo, Hi Rex 5.1 Music, and another called Music. I have each setup in its own folder on my NAS, but when I import them they all go to each of the 3 folders I made.

Is it possible to have each folder (Hi Rez Stereo, etc.) linked only to it's specific folder on my NAS?

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
Re: Music directory problem
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 04:16:35 pm »

I'm not understanding the problem! you say when I import them they all go to each of the 3 folders I made....what is they? and where do they go?

or you could change how you import them....dig down deeper in the structure and then choose the specific folder....is this what your looking for?
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

swiv3d

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 04:18:39 pm »

I think you need to explain a little clearer what your set up is and what the problem is. We will try to help if we can understand what the problem is.

swiv3d

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2018, 04:33:02 pm »

If you want to see the folders on your nas with their contents separately displayed you can go to Audio>Files in the tree window and your nas folders will be displayed there.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Music directory problem [Solved]
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2018, 11:29:27 pm »

ellisr63 reported the problem solved.
Pages: [1]   Go Up