INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver ID Playback Problem  (Read 831 times)

ecjr

• Recent member
JRiver ID Playback Problem
« on: October 20, 2018, 09:03:35 am »

I am able to mount my Synology NAS library on the Raspberry and I can auto import it as well.  All my music files appear inside Media Center but when I try to playback music I get an error message telling me that it can't find the file name in the library.  I have tried numerous things including re-loading library and remounting drive path but with no  luck.  Any ideas?

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: JRiver ID Playback Problem
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 10:14:19 am »

I am able to mount my Synology NAS library on the Raspberry and I can auto import it as well.  All my music files appear inside Media Center but when I try to playback music I get an error message telling me that it can't find the file name in the library.  I have tried numerous things including re-loading library and remounting drive path but with no  luck.  Any ideas?
What do you see when you look at the status of the mounts under the Disk Menu on the Id?
Maybe take a photo with your phone and post it?

ray72

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2018, 07:37:37 pm »

I cannot start a new topic nor find this one: My new ID Pi displays mainmenu too wide to read on a 1920x1200ASUS.
How do I start a new topic or find this one? ?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2018, 09:04:34 pm »

New Topic is a button in the upper right corner of the index page for the board.

ray72

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2018, 09:48:38 pm »

I found the new topic button on the index page. The search result looks very similar but has no new topic button. Thank you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up