INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Too Easy V -- Things we should have done because they were so simple  (Read 40745 times)

Ashfall

• World Citizen
Re: Too Easy V -- Things we should have done because they were so simple
« Reply #300 on: November 19, 2019, 12:52:14 pm »

I'd like to be able to configure the "Import Summary" window (after a manual import) to go away after x hours/days, without having to restart the software.

willmcd

• Recent member
« Reply #301 on: November 19, 2019, 05:04:03 pm »

I would like the system that automatically puts photos of the artist or band up during playback, screens out tribute or impersonator artists. Good examples are ABBA and the mamas and papas where you get lots.

S. Pupp

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #302 on: November 19, 2019, 05:43:01 pm »

"I would like the system that automatically puts photos of the artist or band up during playback, screens out tribute or impersonator artists. Good examples are ABBA and the mamas and papas where you get lots."

Perhaps the database the photos are taken from could be changed.  I occasionally get some ghastly images when playing anything by the band "After the Fire."

kensn

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #303 on: November 19, 2019, 10:05:03 pm »

Go to Tools -> Options -> Theater View -> Appearance -> Theme -> Online media slideshow. Uncheck Google Images.

This will filter out most irrelevant images presented.
\
Ken
If(IsEmpty([Coffee Cup]), Coffee, Drink)

Dmytro

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #304 on: December 07, 2019, 07:30:30 am »

I will give this one a try: I think it would be nice to be able to drag and move around JRiver's video window by dragging the video window itself, not only via the window's head bar. In my case, this would be particularly useful for the 'detached window' mode, as I would often keep a small video window running a tv show while I am doing something else, but may also be good for the main video too, when not fullscreen. Thanks!

biblio

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #305 on: December 18, 2019, 10:49:51 pm »

I will give this one a try: I think it would be nice to be able to drag and move around JRiver's video window by dragging the video window itself, not only via the window's head bar. In my case, this would be particularly useful for the 'detached window' mode, as I would often keep a small video window running a tv show while I am doing something else, but may also be good for the main video too, when not fullscreen. Thanks!

It's a linux thing to super drag but you'll wonder why windows doesn't include this by default.
https://stefansundin.github.io/altdrag/

Dmytro

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #306 on: January 01, 2020, 10:30:58 pm »

It's a linux thing to super drag but you'll wonder why windows doesn't include this by default.
https://stefansundin.github.io/altdrag/
Thanks, Biblio! Some Windows video players do allow this (with no 'alt' though), but not all. Would be a nice option to have it in JMC, but I'll check out the app.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #307 on: January 02, 2020, 08:29:46 am »

Split Classical Movements
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up