INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: questions on 25  (Read 491 times)

pfm555

• World Citizen
questions on 25
« on: June 27, 2019, 11:05:00 am »

1st question regarding streaming. The songs/files that i stream are being downloaded/stored into the audio section. Is this a required process of streaming or is there a setting that would keep the files from being downloaded/stored in the audio section. If not is there any problem with grouping them together and deleting them.

2nd question regarding playlist. Is there a way to permanently delete or keep from showing the manilla folders that appear in playlist theater mode. While they can be deleted it is temporary. If this is not possible is there a way to replace the manilla folder with another image.

3rd question regarding display settings . i noticed an improvement on the display of a movie in 25 versus 24. i looked at the settings under Tree and View> fullscreen. resolution. it was set to desktop setting. i have a 4k tv should it be set to one of the higher resolutions.

thanks for any help.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: questions on 25
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 11:26:43 am »

What version of MC?

What are you streaming?

pfm555

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2019, 12:51:27 pm »

Radio Paradise and Radio JRiver.

The songs/files are showing up in the audio section under albums and artist.
Here is an example
Huellas Del Pasado is the artist name and the file name is

http://RadioJRiver:0QIhGt1d3gAkvr5NSNXKVO2lGXDg7ieo+DIEL6a2Y7Rau7c1lAlOJGpNFcvLbhdOe0xmrJgOWe3VPHQSHyu2K6fs5NjIjCQFF0cGSuXsPT9HIBl0IFap0nsR6o99GCFXVULRpKx9SxoSHz1gqtO+MnkrhK9OTO+wA5dQhhCT5g6PHmVixxa0Q53PgwCwqWZMAaK/2Fq2D+p32MhlGpsAy7wMDTBescr3VzMaznQhRUC48diQljTXxj2DvTfGBPHGuH2SAzB9akjWPV1lyks+TBEehb7qUfzOkxVsghPbB8Y=

pfm555

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2019, 10:43:05 am »

My first question is solved. Do not delete songs/files by jriver.I saved radio jriver rock, pop and eclectic to radio buttons 1,2 and 3 . the songs/files stored in my audio section are associated with these saved radio buttons. i found this out by deleting the files and when i tried to play the radio buttons in playlist/theaterview, there were no songs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up