INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver takes my home page  (Read 775 times)

zevele10

JRiver takes my home page
« on: May 11, 2003, 10:37:01 pm »

Windows update as well and ramdom when i surf ,i get this page:

Music

Software

Company

CODIE AWARDS  
MUSIC EXCHANGE
was nominated for  
"E-Commerce Software
Best Product 2000"

CORE TECHNOLOGY APPLICATIONS
MUSIC EXCHANGE is the only Digital Rights Management technology designed to serve the recording, video, software, and publication industries as an open standard for secure sales, distribution and licensing of digital files. This modular system provides a complete solution, including simple and secure ordering, persistent content encryption, secure content distribution, and easy license management.

E-Commerce components clear credit cards, calculate sales tax, and maintain a database of customers, products, prices, and more.

MusicEx software is modular, portable, and scalable to suit any need.
MEDIA JUKEBOX The world's first universal media player. It allows users to organize and play all the popular music files available on the Internet, including Real Media, MusicEx files, mp3, QuickTime, Audible, Microsoft Windows Media and LiquidAudio. The Jukebox is the consumer component that enables secure sales and licensing of music and other media files.

MEDIA PRODUCER can be used by record labels and other content owners to create MusicEx files by ripping, encoding, encrypting, and compiling tracks, images, text, and URL's to a single file. This file can be distributed freely by web, ftp, or e-mail. Consumers may preview the files for free, and may obtain licenses to play it through an Internet purchase transaction.

+1.612.677.8200      www.musicex.com      music@jriver.com      support@jriver.com
(c) 2000, JRiver, Inc.     All rights reserved.      30-Mar-2000

When surfing i get many times i get the new MC home page.

Any hint ?
Beside it ,Internet Explorer is not working well
Pages: [1]   Go Up