INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: license problem!!!!  (Read 1865 times)

zak326

• Recent member
  • consultant
license problem!!!!
« on: May 04, 2003, 06:27:45 pm »

My license activation seems to last about two weeks then it reverts to unlicensed trial state. At first I thought iut was just a quirk with my machine but it is stiull happening. I had to retrieve and activate again today, and wrote a prior email about that then I lloked at my records and find this has been going onfro a couple of montrhs. I am dealing with a MJ license code from version 8 which I have used through the transition stages to 9. I have repeatedly asked questions about how this was going to work ling term and frankly have been ignoresd most of the time. How would you liked to rite al;l of thewse kinds of notes on this boartd, altho I feelk they aehandle this.  I was told to post everythinghere, even tho this should probably be handled privately, but if you want to air your dirtyu laundry publiclly who am I to challenge you. What shall I do?

If you ignore this I will of course have to find another way to get your attention. If anyone feels this is offensive, and has suggestions on how I should handle it, I welcome your suggestions.  :-/ :-X

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: license problem!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2003, 06:46:37 pm »

Try updating your version of MC.

Your patience would be appreciated.

mdlmn

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2003, 11:31:08 am »

Please help, I just purchased and tried to install my lic and it said "error in extracting". I was able to follow the instructions on installing plugins and it worked for a computer that was not hooked to the net. Please give me detailed instructions on how to download and and install lic on computer that is not on the net. Please let me know about file extensions to save as on the download. If you can help me within 10 days before my trial period ends I would appreciate. It should be easy to license your product? please help. I can supply reg code and email address if necessary.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2003, 11:42:37 am »

There is a FAQ here:

www.mediajukebox.com/license

Use IE as your browser.  Make sure your version of MC is current.

mdlmn

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2003, 12:35:06 pm »

my email is a hotmail address when I right click and save as it puts "getmsg" as file name and save type as HTML document. Do I need a different email address? When I open the file it takes me to a section that says it has been scaned by mccaffrey through hotmail and a button to download. When I hit download I see a massive text code which I assume is the lic? Please advise. Thank you.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2003, 12:48:39 pm »

Info is in the FAQ above.  When you purchased, the license was automatically installed.  You should not need to do anything else.

If hotmail allows, save the attachment as a file on your PC.  Hotmail help may have an answer.

mdlmn

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2003, 12:58:09 pm »

MJ9 is on a computer that is not on the net. I am trying to save the file and then open the file on my home computer. I am coping the file and opening it on another computer. Could the file be sent to a different email address which is not hotmail? Should it be saved as an html doc?

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2003, 01:26:14 pm »

Use your Registration Code and visit the restore page, using IE.  Restore once and right click on the Install Key to save it on your PC.

These instructions are in the FAQ.

mdlmn

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2003, 01:57:02 pm »

When I right clicked and downloaded from hotmail I got a 14kb file. Eventually I got to the 2kb license file. I used restore lic feature on mj9 to look on disc for the file and it worked. Thank you for your help and for supporting your work. I like the program a lot including the DSP feature.
Pages: [1]   Go Up