INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver Media Center 26.0.56 for Windows -- Available Here  (Read 5411 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
JRiver Media Center 26.0.56 for Windows -- Available Here
« on: April 11, 2020, 05:19:54 pm »

This is a new build of JRiver Media Center 26.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download 32-bit build
https://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v26/latest/MediaCenter260056.exe (works on all systems)

Download 64-bit build
https://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v26/latest/MediaCenter260056-x64.exe (works on 64 bit systems only)

26.0.56 (4/11/2020)

1. Changed: Only 16-bit files are checked for HDCD.
2. Changed: The in and out sample rates are formatted for display instead of just returned as a raw number.
3. Fixed: DLNA could incorrectly be in audio streamer mode.

26.0.55 (4/10/2020)

1. Fixed: Theater View views that show TV recordings were not updated in real time when TV recordings were added, in builds 53 and 54.
2. NEW: Per-tuner option "The tuner requires using Symbols per second, instead of KiloSymbols per second" for television tuners that require symbol rate.
3. Changed: Updated the YouTube API key (should make Theater View work again).

26.0.54 (4/10/2020)

1. Fixed: The version of build 53 was not correct in some cases.

26.0.53 (4/10/2020)

1. Fixed: YouTube in Theater View was not working.

26.0.52 (4/9/2020)

1. Fixed: The Save this view dialog would not build the new filename from the view name.
2. Changed: The Math(...) expression now requires US decimal characters again.
3. Fixed: Equalizer settings could get overwritten when a DSP object was unloaded, so if you had multiple objects, settings could flip-flop.

26.0.51 (4/8/2020)

1. Fixed: The "Use previous subtitle" MCC command could get stuck on the "Null" subtitle on Blu-rays.
2. Changed: The program no longer makes sure the file exists when getting cover art as a field summary (could be slow on some systems).
3. NEW: DLNA zones show audio path information during playback (still a work in progress).

26.0.50 (4/6/2020)

1. Fixed: The Math(...) expression did not support the non-US decimal character well.
2. Changed: Closing the program in mini view will just close instead of return to standard view.
3. NEW: Added the variables [In Sample Rate] and [Out Sample Rate] to get the sample rates during playback.
4. Changed: Removal of the launcher did not happen from the SysWOW64 folder on Windows 64 during uninstall.
5. Fixed: Expressions to display did not work properly.
6. Changed: Removed CD Baby because it was no longer working.

26.0.49 (4/3/2020)

1. NEW: Added the relational type of one per genre to library fields.
2. Changed: Updated to Monkey's Audio 5.28.
3. NEW: Added Download From Library Server to the file right-click menu (if connected).
4. Changed: Files from a playlist import now are imported into the main database (instead of only the playlist database).
5. NEW: Added the right-click play command "Play From Here" to start playback at a list location and proceed until the end.
6. Changed: Smartlists load linked tracks.

26.0.48 (4/1/2020)

1. Changed: When importing an M3U, we count the artists and names and switch them if there are more artists because iTunes does not follow the specification.
2. Changed: Added logging to convolution to help debug a DLNA problem.

26.0.47 (3/30/2020)

1. Fixed: The ownership of the display could still become invalid in certain cases.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

wer

Re: JRiver Media Center 26.0.56 for Windows -- Available Here
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2020, 05:49:38 pm »

Thanks Matt!

I can confirm Youtube works again, and the in and out sample rate work great.

wer

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2020, 11:36:28 pm »

Hendrik,

I figured out what's going on with that weird behavior (switching zones) with Use Next Subtitle Track.
https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,124712.msg864265.html#msg864265

My remote is an Ortek VRC-1100, which sends keystrokes for some buttons.  The button that I have bound through the IR commands to switch subtitles actually sends a Ctrl-T.  Control-T is the MC shortcut to toggle zones.

When I have that remote code bound to Use Next Subtitle Track, the Ctrl-T keystroke also "leaks" to the MC application, so it switches zones.  If that remote code is bound to run an MC26.exe MCC command, the Ctrl-T keystroke does not "leak" and the MCC command is executed and no zone switch occurs.

I've never seen this keystroke leaking behavior before, and I've been using this remote for years.  The keystroke does not seem to "leak" with other commands...  For example, the button I have bound through the IR commands to the internal "Rewind" actually sends a Ctrl-Shift-B.  But using REWIND does not cause MC to try and backup my library, which is what Ctrl-Shift-B does.

Can this "leaking" behavior be stopped for Use Next Subtitle Track?  The "suppress system handling" checkbox does not affect it.

Interestingly, with version 47, Use PREVIOUS Subtitle Track did not let the Ctrl-T keystroke trigger the zone switch.  With version 56, now it does.  The behavior changed.  Now it happens on both the subtitle switch commands.

Thanks...

wer

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2020, 07:38:03 pm »

Loading DSP Presets via the Load/Save button in DSP Studio is broken.

Saving presets still works.  Presets are still loaded when a [DSP] tag is encountered, but the button doesn't work.

lepa

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2020, 03:02:10 am »

I can confirm DSP Studio Load bug. For me it seems some of the checkboxes are just not refreshed in the GUI after load and some just don't get updated to loaded values.

wer

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2020, 11:12:50 pm »

If you create a new field of type Decimal, and enter 29.9 into it, MC displays it in the columns as 29.8999996185302734

cpfarhood

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2020, 04:45:02 pm »

My setup is jumping in and out of HDR when the osd drops down on this build. Updated to this from .30 which didn't display this same behavior.  Windows 10 Pro, Nvidia GT1030, Onkyo TX-SR696, Viewsonic X10-4k

lepa

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2020, 02:27:48 pm »

ListShuffle() Expression creates lists where not all the items are separated by "; " One item is always only having ";" separator.

ListShuffle([Actors]) => " Virginia Hey; Anthony Simcoe;Ben Browder; Lani John Tupu; Claudia Black; Jonathan Hardy"
[Actors] => Ben Browder; Claudia Black; Jonathan Hardy; Anthony Simcoe; Virginia Hey; Lani John Tupu

E:  That "missing" space seems to be moved mostly on front of the list.

struct

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2020, 04:49:17 am »

Perhaps a feature request, rather than a bug.... if you have a missing file (i.e an entry shows in library but the file was deleted) and right click Locate->On Disk external, a message pops up telling you the file doesn't exist.  This is true, but I already know that from graphics on MC. 

I typically want to go to the directory where the file was located, assuming it still exists.  Can we get the warning that the file doesn't exist but get the explorer window going to the existing directory?  If the directory doesn't exist, then a warning that file and directory don't exist?

Thanks

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2020, 07:15:36 am »

MC has a setting that tells it whether to find the files in this situation.  In the import window, at the bottom, it's "Fix broken links".
Pages: [1]   Go Up