INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 9.0.155 available here  (Read 6807 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Media Center 9.0.155 available here
« on: April 18, 2003, 01:33:10 pm »

Media Center 9.0.155 is available.  

ftp://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/music/MediaCenter90155.exe

1. Fixed: Firing Fast Forward / Rewind when playback was stopped could crash MC.
2. Changed: WAV plugin upgraded -- all decoding done at 32-bit. (still bit-perfect)
3. Fixed: MC playback could get messed up during playback if the output format changed.
4. Fixed: "Select all subitems" menu item takes into account where right click occurs.
5. Fixed: Media Server now streams MP3 radio stations again.
6. Fixed: Media Server streams MP3 radio stations to TiVo.
7. Fixed: Media Server streams WMA radio stations to TiVo.
8. Fixed: Removed memory leaks in Media Server.
9. Fixed: MC will not try to route http:// or mms:// streams through Media Server when connected.
10. Changed: Retooled Hairstyle "Playing Now" layout.
11. Changed: Combined "Display Options" and "Setup" in Hairstyle.
12. Fixed: QuickTime files would not work correctly in Hairstyle.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Jaguu

• MC Beta Team
Re: Media Center 9.0.155 available here
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2003, 01:41:45 pm »

That was already on 9.0.154.

Messed around with S-Video and got an error message "Failed to create a TV control".  When you click OK on the message, the message reappears repeatedly. There is no way to get rid of it except killing MC9 in Task Manager. Clicking OK should return gracefully!

Jaguu

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2003, 02:03:02 pm »

Hairstyle:

If I start a slide show from Hairstyle I get a black screen at the end of the show instead of returning gracefully to the menu where the show was fired!

There is also no graceful return to Hairstyle when I stop the slide show at some point. I have to click "stop playback" and then "toggle hairstyle" to get back to the hairstyle menu.

I think the problem is that MC9 does not save the display state at the start of a slide show!

NoCodeUK

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2003, 02:44:06 pm »

New Playing Now layout is much better but any chance that the yellow border in the file list could highlight the file that was currently playing?  At the moment it stays on the first file which makes it hard to see what is playing.  Either that or some kind of overlay icon.  I was surprised to even see a build today.  I thought you guys would be taking a hard earned holiday...so I thought I would give you something to think about when you got back ;D

Adam
"It's called No Code because it's full of code. It's misinformation." - Eddie Vedder

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2003, 03:05:45 pm »

when trying to play radio stations from MC9 the system locks up.

MP3 Stations Seem Ok
Real And Windows Media Lockup The System

Media Center Registered 9.0.155 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center\

Microsoft Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 1 (Build 2600)
Intel Pentium 4 3047 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 523 MB, Free - 183 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1106 (xpsp1.020828-1920)
Shell32.dll: 6.00.2800.1145 (xpsp2.021108-1929)wnaspi32.dll: N/A
Ripping /   Drive D:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive E:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
 Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: Yes  Soundfile:   C:\WINNT\Media\notify.wav

Burning /  Drive D: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GMA-4020B   Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:12  MaxSpeed:12  Use MJ Engine:Yes
 Drive E: HL-DT-ST CD-RW GCE-8481B    Addr: 1:1:0  Speed:48  MaxSpeed:48  Use MJ Engine:Yes
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: Yes
 Use playback settings: No /  Normalization: None
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
https://centercitybbs.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

dmbfan36

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Smart Playlists Broken?!
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2003, 03:41:08 pm »

Is there an issue with smart playlists and TiVo?  with .154 and .155 I'm getting Error#1-1-5 when I try to play one....  sometimes I can get 1 song to start, but as soon as I hit channel down the error comes up... most times when I click play on a smartplaylist it just craps out with that error... I've tried rebooting my PC... it's not that.... playing songs and folders normally work fine...

--EDIT--

This appears to be fixed now :).. I purged the Library and repopulated it... I had deleted a bunch of files....

perhaps the MS should not try and stream files that do not exist?  would it be possible?  -- I suppose I could just do "update library" and not be sucha lazy SOB about it :)

and yes yes yes! the statistics work... the geek in me loves them... thanks

John Gateley

• Nice haircut
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2003, 04:04:24 pm »

Hi dmbfan36,

I'm not quite sure what to do here. Media Server reports 404 (Page not found) for those files, and then TiVo reports that as 1-1-5. I think the error we report is appropriate. I suppose, for TiVo, we could instead send a short MP3 stating "file not found" :)

j

naven_r_johnson

• Recent member
  • don't take any wooden nickles...
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2003, 04:58:38 pm »

Danged if i can make it work.  For example, i add the 1st station listed in Featured Stations (Radio Paradise - MP3) to a playlist on the server.  When i try to access it from the client computer it tries to initiate a dial-up connection.

When i try the same thing with another Featured Station (Digitally Imported - Trance), i get the error message "Media Center has encountered errors while trying to play the last several files. Please make sure that the path in the Media Jukebox library points to  the right location."

DWAnderson

• Galactic Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2003, 06:04:39 pm »

Significant progress is being made with respect to streaming web media issues, but a number still remain-- see separate separate thread "Build 155: Sreaming Web Media Issues"

Playback of video files, some progress was made with this build, but playback of non-AVI files using Media Server is still problematic-- see separate separate thread "Build 155: Issues Playing Video Files"

Video recording issues still remain-- separate separate thread "DWAnderson - Re: TV problems"

Don't know if this final issue is a bug or not, but see separate separate thread "Build 155: Media Server Issue"

Dopas

• Junior Woodchuck
  • MC rocks ... keep up your good work!
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2003, 06:39:11 pm »

BUG: Mini_me Right Click Menu: Selecting the last selected Send TO item of rating (on top of the Send TO item Menu) is not applied.

Reproduce:
1) Mini_me Mode and have a song playing
2) Right-CLick on menu, Select Send-TO/Rating/Rating 4 -. this works
3) Now play next song
4) Right-CLick again, to go to the Send-TO List. Select the last executed command which is Rating 4. This is NOT applied.

Additionally ( a lot more important than the issue above): Please, please fix the Custom1/Custom2/Custom3 tags for the Track Info as logged several times already by several people in the last builds.

Thanks guys. Everything else looks ready to go from my side.
Media Center 12.X/13.x
Handheld: IPOD 60GB, Creative Vision:M
Media Receiver: DLink DSM-320

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Farm Animal Stupid
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2003, 06:52:33 pm »

Same Quicktime problems I reported for the last build. Crashes, etc.

whoeveryouare

• nothing more to say...
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2003, 08:25:04 pm »

Reproducible crash when modifying Smartlists:

(1) Under "Playlists" tree menu item, add a Playlist group.
(2) Add a Smartlist under that, with the criteria "[Genre]=[Soft Rock] [Rating]==4,5".
(3) Go to the criteria text area, and try manually editing the text there.  I found that highlighting and deleting the "[Rating]==4,5" portion would often make MC9 crash.  Other times, I had to fiddle a bit (but not much) more.

Media Center Registered 9.0.155 -- C:\Program Files\Media Center\

Microsoft Windows XP  Workstation 5.1 Service Pack 1 (Build 2600)
AMD Athlon 1391 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 1048 MB, Free - 607 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1106 (xpsp1.020828-1920)
Ripping /   Drive P:   Copy mode:ModeSecure   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:4
 Drive R:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive V:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive W:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
 Eject after ripping: No /  Play sound after ripping: Yes  Soundfile:   D:\Data\Media\Sounds\AlarmBeep.wav

Burning /  Drive P: PLEXTOR  CD-R   PX-W1610A   Addr: 1:1:0  Speed:16  MaxSpeed:16  Use MJ Engine:Yes
 Drive R: RICOH    DVD/CDRW MP9120    Addr: 0:1:0  Speed:12  MaxSpeed:12  Use MJ Engine:Yes
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: No /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: Yes

Mastiff

• MC Beta Team
  • The Multi-Zone Tzar
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2003, 11:03:37 pm »

1. Fixed: Firing Fast Forward / Rewind when playback was stopped could crash MC.

Confirmed on three computers, with both NetRemote and IR remote. Thanks! That brings my list of annoyances down to only three:

1. Please give me something like:
mjextman.exe d:\dokumenter\playlists\666.m3u /zone2

2. Please make it selectable if you want the "Please select files to play" and "There's nothing in the play list" windows to pop or not, they are a problem on totally remote control driven systems.

3. (And this is the real  bug, I'd call it a show stopper for Multi-zone): Discrete zone volum control goes to the active zone, not the zone it's supposed to hit.

Have you noticed that the posts of bug reports are very short these days? Something tells me you guys really are close to "going gold".  ;D

Thank you very much for all your hard work!
Tor with the Cinema Inferno & Multi-Zone Audio system

dragyn

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2003, 01:54:50 am »

This bug is kinda of a showstopper because it's not adding the correct files to playing now..

Album Group (if logical) is doing something weird when there are multiple file types of the same album. It adds them all even though they are not even close to being listed in details view or in the same tree component.

I have some ape image files (same album) that are also being added...and these are not even suppose to be anywhere listed...yet they still get in there.

This happens in Mega-Me and in Hairstyle. I've mentioned it before, probably better in previous bug threads.

I'll give a step by step of what it is doing later today...but I have to go to work now..again..on a saturday....ugh.

Microsoft Windows XP  Workstation 5.1 Service Pack 1 (Build 2600)
AMD Athlon 805 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 196 MB, Free - 64 MB

Ripping /   Drive E:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive F:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
 Eject after ripping: No /  Play sound after ripping: No  

Burning /  Drive E: TEAC     CD-W54E            Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:4  MaxSpeed:4  Use MJ Engine:Yes
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: No

Benjamin0

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2003, 02:40:36 am »

Some new Bugs:

- Not impossible to Add Image to a Movie

- If you delete "Auto Smartlists (music)" , "Auto Smartlists (video & image)", "Recently Played", "Top Hits" , then you close Media Center. When you reopen the application , all this Smartlist are comes back

Thanks for your great job

Holden

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2003, 04:47:26 am »

MC9 build 155. Under Options in the Importing & Tagging section, whether Automatically Import Files is checked or not files are automatically imported. I'd like to be able to prevent this from happening, as in earlier builds.

Thanks

Holden
...happy to be among such a great bunch of members. Holden

Magic_Randy

• MC Beta Team
  • I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2003, 08:18:13 am »

I noticed a minor problem with build 155.  I do not know if this was in older versions.

I ripped a couple of new CDs.  Of course these get ripped and then converted to MP3s.  When they get converted to MP3s, the original file is deleted.  

All of that is fine, however, when I go to the Media Library, under CD & DVD, the original CDs and all of their tracks were still listed.  I could not play them as the files are deleted, just the tracks in the media library were left.  

Randy

Marko

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2003, 08:53:20 am »

Showstopper:
TV's not working. I get sound but no picture. If I start timeshifting, I get picture, but no sound. If I record, inspite of the black screen, all video and audio is captured correctly. Please note, MC offers no error messages at all.
More info here

Small interface bug-ette.......
When performing a "convert format" task on enough files to cause a scroll bar in the progress list, as the "completed" conversions move down the list, the list does not auto scroll. The list does auto scroll in the cd ripping progress list, would be nice, if just for the sake of consistancy, if the convert list would behave the same way.

gorgar

• nothing more to say...
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2003, 10:39:22 am »

Great Job. A couple of feedback on version 9.0.155

Bugs :
- Fast forward and rewind don't work in full screen mode. They are OK in MEGA-Me
- No way (my knowledge) to get a cover art for Videos (the defaul Cover Art is the fist picture of the file - sometimes another picture would be nicer). There is no error code but the database is not modified

Wish : ( read it - make it and I buy it even for more bucks)
- Find a way to get access to Web media on the Hairskin
- Get the full interface in WebRemote plugin (RealVnc is soooo slow)
- Alternate output mode for sound should include also the bottom part of the screen (i.e. pressing ALT would change the output settings as well)
- When you compare features, compare with Showshifter and SesamTV, not only with the previous version - you are the best!
- a serious doc for dev...

My configuration : Shuttle XP51 Black on a 802.11 network, close to the TV. Remote control by VNC. Couch control by IRassistant. Tons of CDs and DivX. 4 Kids  :P

whoeveryouare

• nothing more to say...
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2003, 01:18:30 pm »

A very, very minor issue:  If I go to "Playing Now", and select Display Plugin > None, the cover art (i.e. "image") is displayed.  If I select Display Plugin > Image, nothing (i.e. "none") is displayed.  These two options are reversed.

Media Center Registered 9.0.155 -- C:\Program Files\Media Center\

Microsoft Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 1 (Build 2600)
AMD Athlon 1383 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 1048 MB, Free - 544 MB

Ripping /   Drive P:   Copy mode:ModeSecure   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:4
 Drive R:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive V:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive W:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Eject after ripping: No /  Play sound after ripping: Yes  Soundfile:   D:\Data\Media\Sounds\AlarmBeep.wav

Burning /  Drive P: PLEXTOR  CD-R   PX-W1610A   Addr: 1:1:0  Speed:16  MaxSpeed:16  Use MJ Engine:Yes
 Drive R: RICOH    DVD/CDRW MP9120    Addr: 0:1:0  Speed:12  MaxSpeed:12  Use MJ Engine:Yes
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: No /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: Yes

Cmagic

• Enjoying life with a little music....
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2003, 01:39:17 pm »

Hi,

Not a show stopper, but annoying issue:
When the library holds two albums with the same name from two different artists (e.g. Aretha Franklin - Love Songs and Natalie Cole - Love Songs) the statistics view only count one album !!

C.
Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance
than the color of his eyes.
Bob Marley (War)

whoeveryouare

• nothing more to say...
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2003, 02:38:48 am »

A show stopper?

With Monkey's Audio files, using the "Update Tags (from library)" function causes the tags to be REMOVED[/i].

At first, I thought I must have been mistaken, but the test is very simple and clear: Use the "File Info (MAC)" shell extension in an Explorer window to verify the existence of tag info on an APE file, then flip over to MC 9.0.155, perform the "Update Tags (from library)" function on that file, then re-check the tag again using the MAC shell extension.  Every tag field will have been wiped out.

I had the "Update tags when file info changes" option selected in MC9, and since I have been updating the library information for a slew of files over the past couple days (adding cover art and year info), I have completely lost many of the tags in my collection of ~2,700 APE files.

Update: It appears I burst a blood vessel over nothing.  I think this was caused by a tag version issue, as explained by the wonderful person below.

bspachman

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2003, 03:55:49 am »

A SHOW STOPPER, if I am correct (and I don't see how I could be otherwise...):[/b]

With Monkey's Audio files, using the "Update Tags (from library)" function causes the tags to be REMOVED[/i].

At first, I thought I must have been mistaken, but the test is very simple and clear: Use the "File Info (MAC)" shell extension in an Explorer window to verify the existence of tag info on an APE file, then flip over to MC 9.0.155, perform the "Update Tags (from library)" function on that file, then re-check the tag again using the MAC shell extension.  Every tag field will have been wiped out.

I had the "Update tags when file info changes" option selected in MC9, and since I have been updating the library information for a slew of files over the past couple days (adding cover art and year info), I have completely lost many of the tags in my collection of ~2,700 APE files.

I'm wondering if this is an APEv2 versus APEv1 tagging thing. If I remember correctly, one of the earlier builds of MC9 switched to APE Tags v2, but the APE compression distribution has stayed at v1. I don't know if APE Tag v1 is "forward-compatible" or not.

If you look at your files with a text editor, is there tag information there? (I don't know if you're using APE or APL files....)

Just speculating, but hopefully you haven't lost your tags.

Best,
Brad

whoeveryouare

• nothing more to say...
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2003, 04:20:31 am »

Ah, it appears you are correct.  I didn't even think to load the APE files into a text editor.  I just did exactly that, and when I updated the tags within MC9, then flipped back and reloaded the file in place (in the text editor), I noticed the tag info change a bit (reorganize, what have you), but stay intact.

I assumed that since I was running the latest MA release, this type of thing wouldn't be an issue.  I had no idea!  Thank you.

I toned down my original post.   ::)

RMB

• Recent member
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2003, 10:40:28 am »

Trying to Watch TV Locks PC with fatal Driver Error.

Somewhere in the last few releases MC has introduced a problem where trying to watch TV causes the PC to Blue Screen with a fatal Driver error which dumps memory.

It is while initialising the TV - no picture or sound starts.

The ATI provided TV viewer still works correctly.

I have tried comopletely deleting the installation, and re-installing, but it makes no difference

Microsoft Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 3 (Build 2195)
AMD Athlon 1094 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 245 MB, Free - 49 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.81 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1106
Shell32.dll: 5.00.3502.6144wnaspi32.dll: N/A
Ripping /   Drive G:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: No /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
 Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: No  

Burning /  No burners found.
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: No
RMB

RemyJ

« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2003, 12:01:28 pm »

I noticed a minor problem with build 155.  I do not know if this was in older versions.

I ripped a couple of new CDs.  Of course these get ripped and then converted to MP3s.  When they get converted to MP3s, the original file is deleted.  

All of that is fine, however, when I go to the Media Library, under CD & DVD, the original CDs and all of their tracks were still listed.  I could not play them as the files are deleted, just the tracks in the media library were left.  

Randy

That's just what is supposed to happen.  CD&DVD is a catalog of all discs MC has seen.   It allows you to catalog a collection even if you don't rip them.   Also, it keeps you from having to go back to YADB every time you insert the CD.

Fedora 38 x86_64 Xfce

Xstatic

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2003, 02:00:20 pm »

Continous play with a bunch of videos don't work.
MC stops after each file.

With images and audio this works.

xen-uno

• Checking your hard disk for errors...
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2003, 03:57:16 pm »

Seems to have a hard time updating large mp3's (in fact, it won't do it).

Did some tag changes on...
S:\mp3\Hearts of Space - Prog 274 - Liquid Strings.mp3

I get the "Failed to update the following files..."

File is 67 MB in size (and is not Read-Only)

10-27

edit: this appears to be intermittent, was able to save correctly after a few attempts. Also...converting an ape to wav resulted in a garbly sounding wav file (but I'll verify this and post back).

edit2: I have MC set to strip out ID3v1 tags, thus leaving or creating only ID3v2 tags...could this be it?

I don't want to sound negative (this and my sorting posts), MC is coming together well.

michel

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2003, 10:47:58 pm »

Media Server

Selecting a media library to be shared, MC displayed a strange 'confirm action' windows : "LAME MP3 encoder is not installed on the system. Do you want to download and install it now ?"

May be this encoder is not installed but that shouldn't be a Media Server problem.

michel

« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2003, 11:25:56 pm »

memory leak

To try to solve my problem with Media Server (see another thread about "Media Server cannot handle larges libraries") I decided to clear all my BIOS and NOTES fields (both set as 'large value' type).

There is a small but real memory leak saving tag changes for these fields (about 10K per files). I have mpc, ogg and mp3 files so I cannot say if it is related to a particular format.

LisaRCT

« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2003, 04:20:30 am »

?
Auto-Rip mode crashes MC9 when changing discs, works fine when not in 'Auto-Rip'
This was during ripping from 2 drives in sucession . . .  as they both finished ripping the drives ejected
I inserted 2 new disks and closed the drive drawers . . .
the discs were again ejected almost immediately,
when I again closed the drive drawers the MC9 crash occurred.

SteveG

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2003, 06:20:17 am »

Doof,

I cannot replicate any Quicktime problems using 9.0.155 on multiple XP PCs. Any other info you can give to help me duplicate what you are seeing?

Thanks,

Steve

LisaRCT

« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2003, 07:41:31 am »

1- Unsucessful YADB contact resulted in 'loop' of "Connecting to YADB" & "Unable to connect" locking up and/or crashing MC9.

2 - When double clicking on an album folder (My Computer within MC9) to change from a currently playing folder MC9 crashes.

3 - Buffering results in 'noise' playing until buffer is filled.
(noise meaning the last bits in the buffer played repeatedly in rapid sucession)

LisaRCT

« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2003, 07:51:29 am »

Trying to Watch TV Locks PC with fatal Driver Error.

Somewhere in the last few releases MC has introduced a problem where trying to watch TV causes the PC to Blue Screen with a fatal Driver error which dumps memory.

It is while initialising the TV - no picture or sound starts.

The ATI provided TV viewer still works correctly.

I also use an ATi TV card and have had no problems with the TV viewing within MC9.
I expect you have already found the settings in the MC9 Tools -> Options -> TV Tuner Settings ?
Have you tried Updating or re-installed your ATi drivers?
Just a thought . . .    ::)

ZRocker

« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2003, 09:15:34 am »

Bugs:
1. I burned an audio CD of 15 MP3 tracks with Cross-fading turned on (at .1 secs) and ended up with a 'garbage' CD.  Basically, all the tracks were 1) spedup, 2) skipping, 3) tracks split incorrectly (all in the middle of songs) and 4) ended up with 14 tracks (not 15).  Something went/is really wacked out.

Rands

• Galactic Citizen
  • How am I supposed to enjoy this with you crying?
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2003, 11:24:54 am »

I can get MP3 radio stations to stream (finally!) but after stopping a stream and then playing a local mp3 file, the sound is all choppy like a bad encode and will sometimes crash MC9 after hitting the stop button.
Toast goes in the toaster.
Pages: [1]   Go Up