INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 9.0.153 available here  (Read 1605 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Media Center 9.0.153 available here
« on: April 17, 2003, 08:41:49 am »

Media Center 9.0.153 is available.

ftp://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/music/MediaCenter90153.exe

1. Fixed: Going into Hairstyle Setup or Display Options would crash MC.
2. Changed: Right-click actions on Playlists now use the saved playlist view state to gather files. (files in playlist, files in playlist or below, etc.)
3. Fixed: Starting dual playback (images and audio) would sometimes not properly update the Playing Now view.
4. Fixed: Drag-n-drop to a list in thumbnail mode would use random drop locations -- now always uses the end.
5. Fixed: Hairstyle / Fullscreen would crash on some computers.
6. Changed: "Fill Properties From Filename" now trims the leading and trailing spaces from a rule automatically.
7. Fixed: The MC display window could get orphaned if mini-me was used before visiting Playing Now.
8. Changed: Now, Media Center assumes that all streaming Windows Media content is audio.
9. Fixed: Media Center was crashing at the end of a video file.
10. Fixed: Quicktime video would not always be visible.
11. Fixed: Media Server was not reporting bad databases.
12. Fixed: Media Server said "Media Jukebox" on library options page.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Media Center 9.0.153 available here
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2003, 09:42:05 am »

The Hairstyle problem still exists in this build.  You can get around it by renaming the Fullskins directory in the MC program directory.  You won't have Hairstyle, but everything else will work.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2003, 10:10:00 am »

We found the problem with the switch to Hairstyle.  NoCodeUK/Adam, this could be your problem as well.

A new JRimage.dll file was introduced yesterday.  It is copied to the windows\system32 directory on installation.

The problem for me was that the file ALSO existed in the MC program directory.  Renaming it or deleting it from that directory will solve the problem.

We'll fix this in the next build.

xen-uno

• Checking your hard disk for errors...
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2003, 01:05:04 pm »

The annoying habit of MC attaching cover art to imported mp3's and wav's has returned (or never left).

Interface bug: Radio button highlighting follows cursor (at least with the PixOS skin) when near the label or the button itself. Doesn't actually change button selection, but looks like it will to a casual observer.

10-27

5TillFree

• Recent member
  • Rock On!
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2003, 01:18:00 pm »

I haven't been able to install MJ since MediaCenter90137.exe. I uninstalled my previous versions and now I have no MJ. I could go back to MediaCenter90137.exe (IT INSTALLS) , but I understand that you are about to release so I'd like to know why I can't install from scratch. This is a brand new PC also. Have I missed somthing?

Win2000 SP3 IE6 SP1 PIV 2.4GHz 256MB RDRAM

PS- Won't install on any of my other PC's either: PII 400, PII 350, PIV 2G all have at least 192MB memory and the latest of everything.

»» Select Windows Freeware ««
http://www.SelectFreeware.com

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2003, 01:23:11 pm »

Turn off any download management software you have and download it again.  The file must be bad.
Pages: [1]   Go Up