INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cloudplay Playlist inaccessability  (Read 754 times)

TomWsmediacentre

• Recent member
Cloudplay Playlist inaccessability
« on: November 24, 2020, 10:43:47 am »

Using MC27 I am a new user of Cloudplay.  Having uploaded 3 Playlists to Cloudplay and having an email confirming, I expected to be able to play other Playlists.   However, although I can see the playlists inluding my ones, I can see no 'Play' button.

When I tried to access using the link in the confirmatory emails I get the message: Firefox cannot connect to the server under localhost: 52199.  I am obviously missing something.  Can you help?

Tom

TomWsmediacentre

• Recent member
Re: Cloudplay Playlist inaccessability
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2020, 07:07:09 am »

As a new Forum user  I wasn't sure what to expect and, to be honest, didn't know if anyone was able to see my post.  I found this today which indicates that over 50 read it.  That suggests, given how helpful everyone on the Forum seems to be, that I didn't set out my problem clearly enough.  Basically, although I can get the Cloudplay page up I cannot see the Menu button to be able to play any other Playlists.  This is not a new problem and others seem to have raised it and been given sufficient advice to solve it. But I cannot see there solution.  Can anybody out there help or should I just give up?

Using MC27 I am a new user of Cloudplay.  Having uploaded 3 Playlists to Cloudplay and having an email confirming, I expected to be able to play other Playlists.   However, although I can see the playlists including my ones, I can see no 'Play' button.

When I tried to access using the link in the confirmatory emails I get the message: Firefox cannot connect to the server under localhost: 52199.  I am obviously missing something.  Can you help?

Tom

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Cloudplay Playlist inaccessability
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2020, 07:58:35 am »

In MC, click on Cloudplay.  When you log in, you should see a list of playlists.  The play button is on the far right.  You may have to resize the window or make the font smaller (ctrl and minus or plus).
Pages: [1]   Go Up