INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: how do I request credit card refund?  (Read 617 times)

msek59

how do I request credit card refund?
« on: January 25, 2021, 07:50:44 am »

Good morning. I've been an MC user for about 10 years. I'm currently running MC25. I wanted to upgrade, so I visited the site, saw the MC27 Master, and purchased that. Unfortunately, It wasn't the correct one - I wanted only the MC27 for windows.

So, I also purchased MC27 for WIN, without realizing that I could upgrade for a discounted price.

I'd like to get a refund on both, then purchase the update with discount. What/who do I need to contact?

Thanks,

Mark

Deanna

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Change this by choosing profile
Re: how do I request credit card refund?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2021, 02:08:52 pm »

According to our records, you received the discount/upgrade price for both licenses purchased.  We will issue a refund for the Master license upgrade $39.98 and invalidate that license.  The Windows 27 upgrade license that your purchased is good.
JRiver.

msek59

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2021, 01:15:06 pm »

Thanks Deanna.

I tried upgrading my existing 25 installation to 27, in the help/registration info/restore field. I entered my reg for the new MC27, I got a message that said 'your license file is for a different product'.

I went to my file manager, downloads, and tried to run the install file for MC27. Again, same message.

I don't think I need to uninstall MC25 (never had to do so in prior upgrades), but I also don't recall having these problems. Could it be that I had MC25 installed by my HTPC vendor, Steiger Dynamics?

please advise.

thanks -

Mark

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2021, 01:27:46 pm »

Run MC27, verify the version, and install the license under the Help Menu, using copy and paste.

https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Restoring_a_License

I'll split this to a new thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up