INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 9.0.142 beta  (Read 4449 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Media Center 9.0.142 beta
« on: April 03, 2003, 03:12:58 pm »

Media Center 9.0.142 beta is available.  

Some things may not work.  If that worries you, please wait until Media Center is out of beta.

ftp://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/music/MediaCenter90142.exe

1. Changed: Now Media Center stores comment fields in mp3 tags the way that even Windows Media Player can understand them.
2. Fixed: Format page did not work correctly with files located on CD.
3. Changed: Properties pane uses "all or none" logic again. (since MC warns before doing massive tag updates)
4. Fixed: Rename / Delete would be processed as tree commands (instead of list commands) for item where they shouldn't have been. (Playing Now and Media Library root)
5. Fixed: Automation was not working with images located on CD.
6. NEW: Added "Always on Top" menu item to File Properties system menu.
7. Fixed: Exported playlist HTML page still mentioned Media Jukebox.
8. NEW: Added keyboard support to "Tune TV" dialog.
9. Fixed: Temporary cache file handling is much improved in CD burner (when "decode direct" option is unchecked).
10. Fixed: Pausing playback for a long time would hang MC. (only maybe fixed -- couldn't reproduce)
11. NEW: Ctrl+Shift+R during TV playback will start recording from the current position.
12. NEW: Added new ~seq (with =[optional field name]) search modifier to fill (and display) the sequence column with some other field.
13. Changed: "Top Hits" and "Recently Played" no longer special cases, but instead just smartlists.
14. Fixed: Options dialog page selection could be "tricked" by clicking and dragging so that the left and right weren't synched.
15. Fixed: "Delete" from inside a smartlist or playlist group did not work as expected.
16. Changed: Improved handling of fast forward / rewind during TV playback.
17. Fixed: Skinned scrollbars wouldn't show up when they should in some lists.
18. Fixed: Skinned scrollbar handles wouldn't work quite right in lists with only a few scroll steps.
19. Changed: Send To -> Device always nested again so it can be dynamically filled. (showing "Tools" menu could be slow)
20. Changed: "Properties" toolbar button toggles properties pane. ("Reset" toolbar for changes to take effect)
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

matshif

Re: Media Center 9.0.142 beta
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2003, 03:23:03 pm »

Hi Matt
"1. Changed: Now Media Center stores comment fields in mp3 tags the way that even Windows Media Player can understand them."

Sorry to say, but still my video files are in Audio and only play sound.

I'm going to bed now and will be back coming evening/night.

Still a nice thing MC9. Keep up the speed to release day ;)

/Mats

Dopas

• Junior Woodchuck
  • MC rocks ... keep up your good work!
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2003, 03:40:46 pm »

Request (for lazy bums like me): When selecting File Properties... on a right-click on a folder within the Media Library -> all files should get selected automatically (Ctrl-A) ... that's how it used to be in MJ 8 or earlier MC 9 ...

NEW: Added keyboard support to "Tune TV" dialog.  

What does that mean? Can I now type in the channel by typing numbers on the keyboard? if that is the case it doesn't work for me ... but it would be very cool since that would allow to program the remote control to directly access channels ....

Media Center 12.X/13.x
Handheld: IPOD 60GB, Creative Vision:M
Media Receiver: DLink DSM-320

Rands

• Galactic Citizen
  • How am I supposed to enjoy this with you crying?
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2003, 03:44:53 pm »

? Moving folders between drives still fails (probably this bug was logged too late to make it into this build).

? When the install procedure requires you to reboot to complete, the window that briefly pops up telling you it is finalizing the installation says MediaJukebox rather than Media Center.
Toast goes in the toaster.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2003, 03:46:04 pm »

Can I now type in the channel by typing numbers on the keyboard? if that is the case it doesn't work for me ... but it would be very cool since that would allow to program the remote control to directly access channels ....

Tomorrow it should.

dougc

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2003, 03:47:37 pm »

-With skinning enabled, the mouse scroll wheel doesn't work in the left or right panes unless you click in the pane.  Other apps let you drift over a pane and have the scroll wheel work.

-Still no response on the problem with the volume control not working with multiple sound devices where MC is configured to use something other than the system default device.  The volume slider manipulates the system default volume, not the volume of the MC output device.

-When the license agreement is displayed during install, I'm getting a white box in the top right portion of the window.  It looks like an icon should be there.

Doug

Media Center Registered 9.0.142 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center\

Microsoft Windows XP  Workstation 5.1 Service Pack 1 (Build 2600)
Intel Pentium 4 1991 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 654 MB, Free - 333 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1106 (xpsp1.020828-1920)
Shell32.dll: 6.00.2800.1145 (xpsp2.021108-1929) / wnaspi32.dll: Internal ASPI Layer

Ripping /   Drive G:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive H:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: No /  Copy volume: 32767
 Eject after ripping: No /  Play sound after ripping: No  

Burning /  Drive G:          RW-201040          Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:20  MaxSpeed:20  Use MJ Engine:Yes
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: No
 Use playback settings: No /  Normalization: None

ZRocker

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2003, 03:52:06 pm »

Bugs:
1. mini-me skins...with a playlist of 118 items, the playlist's scrollbar thumb is all over the place and not even near right.  Using LowerLeft skin (of course).

2. Windows Explorer right-click menu integration icon for MC has fusia-colored edges now (oops...those should be transparent, eh?).

Observation/Question:
With:
3. Changed: Properties pane uses "all or none" logic again.

The sticky logic that remembers selections between clicks on various Org tree nodes makes this "all or none" logic not so good (anymore).  Try highlighting the 1000th song in your Media Library and navigate around and return to Media Library...you'll have one song highlighted (confusing cuz you can't see it immediately).  One would expect that when you click on the Media Library node again (for example) or return to that node, that Statistics would be for your whole library...not for just that one hidden selection the MC's sticky logic remembered.

So, is there a way to turn off sticky selection remembering for all or selected Org tree nodes?  Basically, I long for the old MJ days where you could just simply click on any Org tree node and MJ 'assumed' everything in the content view (no selection saving).

dougc

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2003, 04:00:37 pm »

Noticed one more thing...the "Playback Options..." shortcut menu item off the Playback Filter button isn't working.  It's being ignored.

Doug

RemyJ

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2003, 04:07:28 pm »

• New - Date Opened: 2003/04/03  Priority: Low
    The Sequence column in Recently Played doesn't appear to correspond to anything.  For me, it's a number between 56 and 14913.  In Top Hits, it's the number of times the track was played.

• New - Date Opened: 2003/04/03  Priority: Low
    Playback Options from the player button isn't doing anything.

• Fixed - Date Opened: 2002/11/14  Priority: High
    When 'Decode directly to CD' is unchecked, and you burn more than 1 CD, the raw temp file is deleted and recreated for each CD instead of using the one created at the start of the first burn

• Fixed - Date Opened: 2003/04/01  Priority: High
    Column widths and order aren't being saved for remote libraries.  Sorting seems to be saved.

• Withdrawn - Date Opened: 2002/09/26  Priority: Low
    When collapsing 'Auto Smartlists (audio)' after selecting one of the random or favorite lists, the app hangs for about 10 seconds while spinning the cpu at 100%.  There's an easy workaround.  I'm an idiot.

• Fixed - Date Opened: 2003/02/13  Priority: Low
    The YADB track lookup will only work in small batches.  I just tried a batch of 14 track from 'Neko Case' 'Blacklisted' and got the last 4 tracks only.  Had to go back and do 4 at a time to get them all.  Not sure exactly when this got fixed, but it's working now

• Open - Date Opened: 2003/02/24  Priority: High
    The confirmation box that pops up on a Find and Replace on filename if the destination file already exists needs more options.  'Accept, Accept All, Ignore, Ignore All and Cancel'

• Open - Date Opened: 2003/02/24  Priority: High
    The converter forces '[ARTIST]/[ALBUM]' directory naming which un-does directoy changes made to compilation albums to get them into the 'multiple artists' category.

• Open - Date Opened: 2003/03/20  Priority: Medium
    Connecting to a media server seems unusually slow.  20 seconds on my local network.  Most of the wait time is after the library is retrieved.  There doesn't seem to be any network or CPU activity during this time

• Open - Date Opened: 2002/10/15  Priority: Medium
    Analyze Audio isn't handling tracks under 10 seconds very well.   BPM is left at 0 and gains are set anywhere from -20db to +159db.   This would be OK if there were a way to manually adjust the gain and peak level values instead of just being able to clear them.

• Open - Date Opened: 2002/11/14  Priority: Low
    When the media server responds to a search, it responds with the first interface it's bound to even if that interface isn't reachable by the client that issued the search request.   My server has 2 interfaces, one private, one public.  My laptop is on the public network.  I issue a search from the laptop and the server responds with the name and ip address of the private interface which the laptop can never reach.  Combined with the previous problem, I can get 4 responses for the private interface, all useless

Fedora 38 x86_64 Xfce

Dan Da Man

• World Citizen
  • I rule da-Man.com!
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2003, 04:38:49 pm »

Hey Matt,

Wow, workin' overtime for this build!!  Thanks, and I hope it has lots of cool improvements!

Dan "da Man"

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Farm Animal Stupid
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2003, 04:45:49 pm »

MC's install asked to reboot tonight. After my PC rebooted, the box that pops up about finishing the install was using the MJ name and icon.

How do you start a slideshow to music now? If I try to Play one, then the other, it just keeps switching back and forth, no matter which order I try it in. If I AtPN, it just keeps tacking everything on to the end. I can't get them to run synchronized anymore.

DocLotus

• Retired and; Loving It!!!
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2003, 05:01:34 pm »

8. NEW: Added keyboard support to "Tune TV" dialog.

How do I access this feature ?
MC... Latest version, 1 Mini PC, w/ Server.
TV... USA, ZIP 77036, Std view, Full screen, Not detached, Silicon Dust Guide, OTA, ATSC 1.
MC Audio... Realtek HD 7.1, MP3 Ext, Basic playback.
MC Control... Key, Mouse w/ G HUB.
Windows... 10 Pro, 64 bit, All MS updates.
Hardware... Beelink AMD GR5 Pro Mini PC, 16GB memory, 3 internal HDD's w/ 4.5 TB storage, 8 TB external storage.
1 SiliconDust HD HomeRun Connect Quatro, 1 SiliconDust HDHomeRun Flex Quatro, Amped Antenna w/ splitter.

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Farm Animal Stupid
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2003, 05:05:31 pm »

I realize there are to be no new features.

But...

I was just sitting here customizing my toolbar, and I realized how much easier it would be if the Seperator option was seperate from the other items in the list. Like a button all it's own. So we wouldn't have to keep scrolling all the way to the top every time we wanted to put one in.

I have some other ideas for this as well. But I'll file them away for the next version.

matshif

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2003, 07:30:50 pm »

Hi Matt
"1. Changed: Now Media Center stores comment fields in mp3 tags the way that even Windows Media Player can understand them."

Sorry to say, but still my video files are in Audio and only play sound.

/Mats

I quote myself because saving time. I was wrong. I now can play most of all videofiles in a correct way. Delete and import again solved the problem for 48 of 51 files. I'll be back after work.

/Mats

Tiberius

• Junior Woodchuck
  • A big dog is twice as big as a dog 1/2 it's size..
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2003, 07:51:29 pm »

You guys Rock!

Fixed:
 1. Mp3's imported from a CD do not display images stored in the file during playback in visualizations they are in the database. Also still not showing the format info in properties.  

2. When in window mode the file properties window gets lost under the Media Center window when another track is clicked in the library. Should at least have an option for "Always on top".    

Still Open:
1. Can't seem to create a View Scheme that will show a CD of mp3's in the tree by Volume Name/Filename. Files on hard drives show correctly under this scheme but the CDs do not show the folders in the left pane tree at all. The correct path is shown in the database.    

Not sure will monitor
Resizing Media Center horizontally in mega-me mode intermittently causes album art being displayed in a visualization to revert to the the MJ Surfer. (Art is inside MP3 file)   And yes it still is reverting to MJSurfer not the new graphic. This may happen only once per night so it will probably be hard to reproduce. Sequence that seems to cause it most often is:  
  1. Right click on tree branch in left pane.  
  2. Click on play  
  3. Double click vertical bar to close left pane.  
Failure is not an option...however it is often included at no extra charge...

hertz

• Recent member
  • Hi there
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2003, 09:02:07 pm »

Hi,

When images are stored inside files and you select a whole album, it doesn't show in the property panel (I think it does when images are not stored inside files).

I cannot have the new default skin, I just don't see any change (it's the "disable skins" skin, right?).

When printing a CD-label, the option "print today's date" keeps coming back even when you unselected it before going to another screen (like the "print" one), which occasionned some mistakes.

Finally, one wish: an option to burn long audio-CD on several CD's. I'm pretty sure you must be working on something like that anyway.

Take care.

RMB

• Recent member
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2003, 10:13:58 pm »

Still have Video files identified as Audo. :'(

TV:  I do not use widescreen - yet when I record TV, the playback is stretched into widescreen mode.

TV Channels.  When I select 'TV Tuner' and am shown the channels configured - they are alphabetically sorted.
If I press the Options button, I get the channels sorted by channel number.  If I start the TV, use the pop menu and select Channels - I get the in the order that I set them up when I first cofigured them!
Three menus, three different sorts!
Of the three, The last one is the one I would like to see everywhere - the channels are in an order which I want, not sorted arbitrarily by name or number.
If necessary I will name my chanels '1 -x', '2 -y' etc - but can we have sdome consistency please? ?

TV Recording - It may be a coincidence, but TV recording seems to drop many more frames than than the previous release.

TV TimeShifting.  When I start timeshifting, the sound volume is noticably higher.  When I stop timeshifting, it returns to normal.

SmartLists.  I have set my smartlists to also use the FileType to get over the problem identifying Videos.  The Wizard does not allow filetype of CDA.

CD Burning. Track Duration - According to the Media Library the total duration of a set of tracks is over 1 hour, yet when I say to Burn CD, it shows that it needs only 98% of a 74 minute CD.  When I burnt the CD several versions ago - it all fitted.  The duration numbers have not changed since.  I do not suppress silence.

Microsoft Windows 2000  Workstation 5.0 Service Pack 3 (Build 2195)
AMD Athlon 1094 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 245 MB, Free - 31 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.81 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1106
Shell32.dll: 5.00.3502.6144wnaspi32.dll: N/A
Ripping /   Drive G:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: No /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
 Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: No  

Burning /  No burners found.
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: No
RMB

nila

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2003, 10:55:42 pm »

when typing in searches, focus keeps jumping to the root of the Media Library tree instead of staying in the tree I'm currently in :(

nila

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2003, 10:59:46 pm »

RMB,
  • Right click on your files - choose tools, update tags from files (always) - this should fix it.
  • If it doesn't, delete a file, re-import it, this should fix it.
  • Again, if this doesn't, I found with some of mine they weren't associated with any program in explorer (my m2v files). I went into explorer and associated these with Windows Media Player (even though it didn't want to let me open them in it, I had to make it) and then did the 'update tags' and it worked this time.

Harry_The_Hipster

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2003, 11:42:15 pm »

Media Server is acting up again. Here's a partial log showing activity since I installed 142:

04/04/03 01:21:30 - read_http_request failed: -1
04/04/03 01:38:07 - received a connection
04/04/03 01:38:08 - ready for another connection
04/04/03 01:38:08 - private sharing thread started
04/04/03 01:41:07 - connection closed?
04/04/03 01:41:07 - read_http_request failed: -1
04/04/03 01:41:26 - connection closed?
04/04/03 01:41:26 - read_http_request failed: -1
04/04/03 01:42:11 - received a connection
04/04/03 01:42:11 - ready for another connection
04/04/03 01:42:11 - private sharing thread started
04/04/03 02:16:48 - connection closed?
04/04/03 02:16:48 - read_http_request failed: -1
04/04/03 02:22:56 - connection closed?
04/04/03 02:22:56 - read_http_request failed: -1
04/04/03 03:36:50 - received a connection
04/04/03 03:36:50 - ready for another connection
04/04/03 03:36:50 - private sharing thread started
04/04/03 03:38:07 - connection closed?
04/04/03 03:38:07 - read_http_request failed: -1
04/04/03 03:42:11 - connection closed?
04/04/03 03:42:11 - read_http_request failed: -1
04/04/03 04:24:05 - Stopped auto response thread.
04/04/03 04:24:05 - sharer starting
04/04/03 04:24:05 - Initializing server.
04/04/03 04:24:05 - Server initialized
04/04/03 04:24:05 - sharer ready to accept connections
04/04/03 04:24:05 - Started auto response thread on port 5556.
04/04/03 04:24:05 - nonfatal: could not set keepalive
04/04/03 04:24:05 - received a connection
04/04/03 04:24:05 - accept failed
04/04/03 04:29:11 - Stopped auto response thread.
04/04/03 04:29:11 - sharer starting
04/04/03 04:29:11 - Initializing server.
04/04/03 04:29:11 - Server initialized
04/04/03 04:29:11 - sharer ready to accept connections
04/04/03 04:29:11 - Started auto response thread on port 5556.
04/04/03 04:29:11 - Initializing server.
04/04/03 04:29:12 - received a connection
04/04/03 04:29:12 - accept failed

Sygate personal firewall was closed for the latter part of the period. Anyway, it has not previously interfered with the server.

System info:

Media Center Registered 9.0.142 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Jukebox\

Microsoft Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 1 (Build 2600)
Intel Pentium 4 2019 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 523 MB, Free - 256 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1106 (xpsp1.020828-1920)
Shell32.dll: 6.00.2800.1145 (xpsp2.021108-1929) / wnaspi32.dll: Internal ASPI Layer

Ripping /   Drive F:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:IDE   Read speed:Max
 Drive G:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767

Burning /  Drive F: PLEXTOR  CD-R   PX-W4012A   Addr: 1:1:0  Speed:32  MaxSpeed:40  Use MJ Engine:Yes
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: Yes
 Use playback settings: Yes /  Normalization: None

Thanks...HTH

Listening to: 'Moon Over Miami' by 'George Shearing' on Media Center 9.0

nila

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2003, 11:50:56 pm »

MJ Is not displaying all my video's as video's but is however still having the same problem when moving from video to video.

It plays one fine, moves onto the next one and has the MJ logo in the center and says; Media Center Cannot display visualisations for this type of file. Visualisations are only available for ......

If I double click on the file in the playing now window though it then instantly displays the video :(

Jaguu

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2003, 12:29:15 am »

Still no way to start CD Labeler or Media Editor on my system, neither stand-alone from the Start-Menu nor from inside MC9. Deinstalled MC9 and reinstalled again. Nothing changed. The System tries to load the program, but it never  pops up.  

In earlier versions there was an error message in the Event Viewer. Now this message has gone!

Anybody else having this problem?

Media Center Registered 9.0.142 -- P:\Programme\J River\Media Center\

AMD Athlon 1732 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 523 MB, Free - 261 MB

Shell32.dll: 6.00.2800.1145 (xpsp2.021108-1929)wnaspi32.dll: 4.60 (1021) , ASPI for Win32 (95/NT) DLL, Copyright © 1989-1999 Adaptec, Inc. / Aspi32.sys: N/A

Ripping /   Drive Y:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive Z:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: No /  Copy volume: 32767
 Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: Yes  Soundfile:   chord.wav

Burning /  Drive Y: PLEXTOR  CD-R   PX-W1610A   Addr: 1:1:0  Speed:16  MaxSpeed:16  Use MJ Engine:Yes

rocketsauce

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2003, 02:11:02 am »

• Columns for user created fields appear in Media Library view schemes, but not in Playlist views.

• Playlist Groups seem to be stuck on sorting by Artist.

• Still having problems getting sorting preferences to stick. It appears that if you choose an artist or album that only has one track, the sorting preference is cleared.

Rob

Microsoft Windows 98 SE
Intel Pentium III 730 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 261 MB, Free - 99 MB
Resource Info: System - 64 %, GDI - 72 %, User - 64 %

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.81 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1106
Shell32.dll: 4.72.3812.600
wnaspi32.dll: 4.71 (0002) , ASPI for Win32 (95/NT) DLL, Copyright © 1989-2002 Adaptec, Inc. / Aspi32.sys: N/A

Ripping /   Drive E:   Copy mode:ModeSecure   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive F:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: No /  Copy volume: 32767

Burning /  Drive E: PLEXTOR  CD-R   PX-W1210A   Addr: 0:0:0  Speed:8  MaxSpeed:12  Use MJ Engine:Yes
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: Yes

sertua

• Recent member
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2003, 04:11:10 am »

Hi,

When doing a right-click on a music folder from MS Explorer and choosing "Media Center - Play" or "- Add to Playing Now", MC takes the selection twice.

It's coming along really great, congratulations.

Dopas

• Junior Woodchuck
  • MC rocks ... keep up your good work!
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2003, 04:11:49 am »

Bug: For  trackinfo following two fields don't work:
TRACKINFO_INSERT_CUSTOM1 and
TRACKINFO_INSERT_CUSTOM2
Media Center 12.X/13.x
Handheld: IPOD 60GB, Creative Vision:M
Media Receiver: DLink DSM-320

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Farm Animal Stupid
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2003, 04:40:22 am »

MC's installer is still using the MJ name and Icon. As soon as it asks what skin you want to use, and from that point forward, the task bar item is using the old icon...

bennyd

• Project Leader
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2003, 06:51:31 am »

Exporting All playlists crashes MC
may U live 2 see the dawn

bennyd :-)

smsully

• Recent member
  • Computers are fun...right?
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2003, 07:34:19 am »

The keyboard shortcut for volume control hasn't worked for the last few builds.  Media Center is aware that the key combination is being pressed, as the elapsed time/track time display changes to current volume level, but the volume level does not change.

TimB

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2003, 07:50:32 am »

Big nasty crash!

I go to my Smartlists Group (renamed from AUto Smartlists a few days ago) and Media Core crashes every time.  Please don't say that this means my Smartlists are all destroyed!

:(

-=Tim=-

Intel Pentium 4 2398 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 523 MB, Free - 225 MB

Shell32.dll: 6.00.2800.1145 (xpsp2.021108-1929)wnaspi32.dll: N/A
Ripping /   Drive E:   Copy mode:ModeSecure   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive F:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767

Burning /  Drive F: AOPEN    CD-RW CRW4048      Addr: 1:1:0  Speed:40  MaxSpeed:40  Use MJ Engine:Yes
Boy do I LOVE Media Center!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up