INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver Media Center 30.0.48 for Windows -- Available Here  (Read 3374 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
JRiver Media Center 30.0.48 for Windows -- Available Here
« on: January 12, 2023, 10:00:43 am »

This is a new build of JRiver Media Center 30.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download 64-bit build
https://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v30/latest/MediaCenter300048-x64.exe (works on 64 bit systems only)

Download 32-bit build
https://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v30/latest/MediaCenter300048.exe (works on all systems)

30.0.48 (1/10/2023)

1. Fixed: The start time column was not correct for sunrise or sunset scheduled tasks.
2. Fixed: The "Link To Playlist" menu would draw & characters in playlist names as underlines.
3. Fixed: "Get Movies & TV Info" failed to save cover art image if the file has a long path.
4. Changed: If XMLTV file specifies that a TV program is a "series", but does not provide a series name in addition to an episode name, the episode name will be copied into "Series" field, instead of leaving it empty.
5. Changed: When running "Get Movie & TV Info" tool, a TV Show that has no Series name but its Keywords field contains the word "Series", the show name will be copied into "Series" field so that "Get Movie & TV Info" can proceed.
6. Fixed: Locate > On Disk (external) did not work if the file has a long path.
7. Fixed: PostData was being discarded when cross platform databases were being used. This resulted in being unable to play SACD tracks > track 1 when a client and server MC instance were not of the same OS when one of the OS is Windows.
8. Changed: When showing out of Media Server mode, the startup view is shown (use Last Location to make no changes).
9. Fixed: Cover Art > Paste From Clipboard (Image or URL) did not work when pasting an URL if the file path is long.
10. Changed: Updated the program copyrights to 2023.
11. Fixed: Cover Art > Remove Cover Art could fail to delete the image from disk if the file has a long path.

30.0.47 (1/5/2023)

1. Changed: Gridlines were showing in places they were not meant to so reverted the global change.  Please report any place not showing gridlines that should.
2. Changed: Updated the image preview zoom and unzoom images (thanks Harley).
3. NEW: MJP files support an INSTALLTRACKINFO action so there is no need to copy files manually.
4. Changed: Zooming into an image will stop the animated zooming at start since that could fight with the zoom command.
5. Changed: The 3D image viewer no longer changes images on big scrolls off the screen.

30.0.46 (1/4/2023)

1. Changed: The list group box header image is no longer drawn in the image editor toolbox for the bottom controls.
2. Fixed: The image editor better updates on skin changes.
3. NEW: Sunrise and sunset times can be used in the scheduler for events.
4. NEW: Added an Adjust Dates/Times dialog that modifies the Date tag of multiple files at once.
5. NEW: MJP files can have a list of packages to install and Package Installer will install all of them.
6. Fixed: Opening the image editor in a locked view would switch to a new tab, then show the start page when closed.
7. Fixed: The magnifying glass on image thumbnails would not size with scale nicely.
8. Changed: When loading EPG from an existing XMLTV or Perc Data file in a setup wizard or EPG loading wizard, the loading is done in a background worker thread and the progress is shown in the wizard window.
9. Fixed: Editing a cover art image and doing a cancel could save the changes anyway.
10. Fixed: The gridline setting is applied a little more widely.
11. Fixed: The first and last image commands were not working during image playback.
12. Changed: Left and right scroll an image instead of change images (use Page Up / Page Down to change).
13. Fixed: The scroll commands in the image playback right click were not working.

30.0.45 (12/22/2022)

1. Fixed: PNG files using a color palette with transparency did not display properly.
2. Changed: In Theater View "Tuner Status" is now only accessible in Guide view, and no longer available in other video views.
3. NEW: During television setup, there is a checkbox to optionally download channel logo files (if available online) in a background thread after setup is complete.

30.0.44 (12/20/2022)

1. NEW: Added an MCC (MCC_LIST_TOGGLE_FILES / 26033) to show and hide files in a library view.
2. NEW: Added a toolbar button to allow showing and hiding files the same way.
3. Fixed: Tabs would not use the active tab text color after the change a few builds back.
4. Changed: Changed how TV program logos get loaded and displayed in Standard Television View.  This possibly fixes the issue of hanging while trying to load a TV program logo.
5. Changed: Updated Greek translation (thanks Panagiotis).

30.0.43 (12/19/2022)

1. NEW: Initial Cloudplay page shows shortcut links to New and Popular playlists.
2. NEW: Added a status message on the XMLTV ID to channel map window that is updated during the auto match process.
3. Changed: Playlist icons with different colors are used for Cloudplay recent playlists when cover art cannot be found.
4. Fixed: Tile style lists didn't honor the selection color from the skin like other lists.
5. Changed: The view header above library views uses the same color as the "Close" link on the right.
6. NEW: Skins can specify a ListOverText color for the ACTIONWINDOW to specify the color on mouse over.
7. Changed: Ran all the translations through the tool to update to the latest strings from the source code (also added sorting of the commands and source files).

30.0.42 (12/14/2022)

1. Optimized: When setting up IPTV channels and XMLTV guide, the downloading of TV channel logos is deferred to speed up the setup.
2. Changed: Updated the Korean translation (thanks Junghwan).
3. Fixed: When loading XMLTV guide auto-matching could create fake matches when the XMLTV file contain channels with empty XMLTV IDs.
4. Changed: Improved IPTV xmltv ID to MC TV Channel auto matching.
5. Fixed: Spotlight would not properly handle &'s in titles.
6. Changed: Missing thumbnail image in Spotlight Artist page no longer has a border.
7. Fixed: Stop After X Tracks could stop early (merged three stop after pieces, so please report any issues).
8. Fixed: Double-clicking an image in a mixed media playlist view would not show the Image Preview when the new option was enabled.
9. Changed: Tag on import rules now replace list type fields instead of appending to them.
10. Changed: The Channel-To-XMLTVID Auto matching in the TV guide program loading is done in a worker thread so the GUI will remain responsive, and a "Cancel Auto Match" button is added to allow canceling.

30.0.41 (12/12/2022)

1. Optimized: IPTV channel setup is much faster.
2. Fixed: TV logos for IPTV channels might have been downloaded hundreds of times during TV setup.
3. Fixed: Adaptive Volume would not reload nicely with DSP Presets.
4. NEW: Skins can tell options to not draw borders (<Entry Name="OptionsList" ><Data DrawBorders="0" />).
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

comox

• Galactic Citizen
Re: JRiver Media Center 30.0.48 for Windows -- Available Here
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2023, 01:22:56 pm »

9. Fixed: Editing a cover art image and doing a cancel could save the changes anyway.

Thank you. I never reported it but this has been bugging me for a long time. 

milsdrewbulch

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2023, 02:58:44 am »

On build 30.0.40 (latest "stable" build) tracks of newly imported albums are playing back in a corrupted order.

I should have said that more clearly:

Albums imported under build 30.0.40 play back in an order that is not the correct track order from the file tags.

I never use the shuffle feature.

I had to remove track number info for the album from the library, then reinstate the track numbers from the files when listed in filename order which had leading numbers. Then they played in the correct order. I have never had to do this in the 12+ years I've been using MC.

A friend of mine told me yesterday that he is seeing the same problem after updating from MC29 to 30 a week or so ago.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2023, 08:19:52 am »

On build 30.0.40 (latest "stable" build) tracks of newly imported albums are playing back in a corrupted order.

I should have said that more clearly:

Albums imported under build 30.0.40 play back in an order that is not the correct track order from the file tags.
This thread is for build 48. 

What view are you playing from?

I'll move this to a new thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up