More > JRiver Media Center 31 for Windows

JRVR Video Renderer

<< < (16/45) > >>

jmone:
Been testing the HDR Tonemapping with "Use HDR Dynamic Peak Detection (enables Dynamic Tone Mapping) and it is working really well.  Knocks down some of the specular highlights on 4000nit content when playing to a 1000nit screen much better than the monitor does.  Keeps detail where the monitor seems to just clip.  Nice work! 

jmone:

--- Quote from: lepa on May 08, 2023, 06:26:47 am ---Maybe mine is filled earlier with mediainfo solution. Can't right now do re-analyze to verify

--- End quote ---

Could be, I reanalyzed all video at one point and I don't have any listings for HDR10+

SamuriHL:
One of the fun tests to play around with is the Spears and Munsill UHD disc.  The new version is due out a week from today.  I've got mine preordered and it'll be here next Monday.  When I was looking at lots of madvr tonemapping options, the previous version of the disc was great at identifying issues.  Since I'll have both versions (the first version was not overly well mastered which has a tendency to break DTM algorithms LOL) I'll be able to compare and look at the results.  The big question is how much detail is retained on 4000+ nit content.  From what I can tell in just playing around, it's VERY good so far.  Looking forward to stress testing it a bit.

lepa:

--- Quote from: jmone on May 08, 2023, 06:28:42 am ---Could be, I reanalyzed all video at one point and I don't have any listings for HDR10+

--- End quote ---
Nope, just cleared HDR Format field and I still get HDR10+ after MC video analysis

audioriver:

--- Quote from: Hendrik on April 11, 2023, 09:33:57 am ---The list above is not necessarily exhaustive, and if there are any requests for topics we have worked on in the past, or new ones, they will be considered. I might have forgotten something just now when making the list, so feel free to remind us as well.

--- End quote ---

Smooth Motion

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version