INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Four Seasons fails to import.  (Read 260 times)

CaptainJack

The Four Seasons fails to import.
« on: April 10, 2023, 09:54:10 am »

I am trying MC30 for the first time. I have a smallish number of albums (about 300) that I would like to import into the main library. However, something is not working. Many albums are loaded OK, but I have a Nigel Kennedy album of Antonio Vivaldi's The Four Seasons that will not import correctly. MC30 imports the first track but refuses to import the others, it treats Antonia Vivaldi as the artist, not the author; and yet under albums there is a folder for Nigel Kennedy containing the album with the one entry, the first track. That's as far as I can get. I am afraid to look at how complete the importation has been for the other albums. I suspect it must be a mess.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: The Four Seasons fails to import.
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2023, 11:06:06 am »

You may have imported it but under a different artist.  You can fix this by editing the tag.  Try searching.

larryrup

• World Citizen
Re: The Four Seasons fails to import.
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2023, 09:07:33 pm »

Try a smartlist name "Imported today" or "this week", or this month.  I often then find the files with an unexpected Artist or album name.  You can then change any data as you wish.

Larry
Larry
HTPC, , JRiver.  Music Source:Network share drive.  Speakers:B&W P6, AMP:Yaqin 100b, DAC:BiFrost Uber, Headphones:Audeze LCD2, Sens HD600, AT W5000, Headphone Amps:XCAN v8, Woo Fireflies, Original EarMax.
Pages: [1]   Go Up