INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New install of mc 31  (Read 253 times)

hvac

• Recent member
New install of mc 31
« on: June 29, 2023, 02:35:04 pm »

Thank you in advance.
My new install of MC 31 went well with my first PC windows based. I used the same install key to have MC 31 also available at a second PC at this point I started to have problems.

As I recall, I’ve done this before with MC 28 and no problems running the software on two different machines. Perhaps it is my fault that I didn’t buy a master license. Then I thought maybe I could just run MC 28 on one machine and MC 31 on the other, I’m having trouble with that as well.

It’s gotten to the point where I’ve put a lot of time into. I looked online at your help blog but no love.
MC will probably penalize me for all of the downloads. It seems much of this relates to an error message that tells me to reinstall the program. Reinstall I would do and reboot and delete previous versions and still no love.

If I could just go back to MC 28 on my second machine, I would be happy as it worked very well. Not having either functioning it’s frustrating.

I might also add that messages from JRiver that include pronouns such as this that them they or similar are very confusing. The antecedent is not implied in the message. For instance.”Take that and go there.” what and go where?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: New install of mc 31
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2023, 04:15:12 pm »

Did you install MC31 on the second machine?  Was it a Windows machine? 

The Install Key is only good for 14 days.  After that, you need to do a restore. 

The wiki topic called Restoring a License will tell you more.
Pages: [1]   Go Up