INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 9.0.116 beta  (Read 6170 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Media Center 9.0.116 beta
« on: February 19, 2003, 01:38:05 pm »

Media Center 9.0.116 beta is available.

Many things will crash and not work.  If that worries you, please wait for a couple of weeks.

ftp://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/music/MediaCenter90116.exe

Changes    

1. Changed: MC no longer stores (data or thumbnails) any non-imported / non-CD files between sessions.
2. Fixed: Files imported from .m3u and .pls files would use the filename for the [Name] field.
2. Fixed: DSP Studio wouldn't always be tied to the proper playback zone when invoked in certain ways. (caused settings to appear to not save)
4. Fixed: Clearing the library would not erase all the thumbnails -- causing invalid thumbs to show up on reimport.
5. Changed: Image playback list (used when images are shown while music is in Playing Now) no longer saved between sessions.
6. NEW: Added 176,400 Hz to the "Output Format -> Sample Rate" choices. (DSP Studio)
7. Changed: Several enhancements to "Resize Images..." tool.
8. Fixed: Media Center was pointing to Media Jukebox plug-in pages.
9. Fixed: CD ripper failed on Win98 / ME when rip/encode simultaneous was disabled.
10. NEW: Different media types now have different icons in "Details" view. (skin customizable)
11. Fixed: Small leak in APEv2 tagging. (APE and MPC)
12. Fixed: Media Server would not accept connections.
13. Fixed: OGG plugin would leak memory while tagging.
14. Changed: Full-screen toggling now 3-state if Hairstyle is enabled. ([Esc] still always returns from full screen)
15. NEW: Added F11 for full-screen toggling.
16. Fixed: Replay Gain analysis would not work under non-US locales. (decimal type fields didn't accept commas for decimals)
17. Changed: Tuned statusbar and tooltip appearance.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Cmagic

• Enjoying life with a little music....
Re: Media Center 9.0.116 beta
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2003, 01:43:01 pm »

Matt.

16. Fixed: Replay Gain analysis would not work under non-US locales. (decimal type fields didn't accept commas for decimals)

That was a super ultra fast quick speedy fix  :)

Now downloading to test.....
Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance
than the color of his eyes.
Bob Marley (War)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2003, 01:45:03 pm »

10. NEW: Different media types now have different icons in "Details" view. (skin customizable)

If anybody wants to contribute better icons, they're in [MC]\Data\Default Art

Mastiff

• MC Beta Team
  • The Multi-Zone Tzar
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2003, 02:01:47 pm »

Matt, is the problem with sound bleeding over from chosen speakers in direct sound to the other speakers on the same card on your short or long list?  8)
Tor with the Cinema Inferno & Multi-Zone Audio system

RedJ

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2003, 02:02:17 pm »

I just ran across a bug where, when xfading between tracks of different bitrates, the track being transitioned to played back at the wrong rate, causing the pitch to be way too high or low.  After some testing, it seems to be caused by the DSP Studio's Output Format sample rate setting.  If I set this to Source Sample Rate, the playback problem does not occur.

In this instance, I was transitioning from a 128kbps to a 64kbps (which then played at high pitch and speed) and from the 64kpbs to a 192kbps which played at super low/slow pitch and speed.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2003, 02:17:41 pm »

Matt, is the problem with sound bleeding over from chosen speakers in direct sound to the other speakers on the same card on your short or long list?

It's probably over ambitious sound card drivers.  I'm not sure how to stop them, or if it's even possible.

Once things settle a little, we'll dig some more.

matthewmattical

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2003, 02:29:18 pm »

Thank you!!!  :)  I'm working on some icons right now. Unfortunately, they'll only look good if you have a white background in MC (I do since I'm running unskinned) due to the anti-aliasing on the edges of the icons. I'll post them soon.

Griff

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2003, 02:51:29 pm »

Hi Matt

mpeg2  (.mp2) still dont play.

Thanks
Griff

Charlemagne 8

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2003, 03:12:33 pm »

The plugins (all both of them) won't install correctly. The message says "failed to install ...enc_mp3.zip". I have no MP3 encoder plug-in at all and can't seem to get one.

This is the link. Is that correct?

http://www.musicex.com/cgi-bin/downloads/mchit.pl?SKIN=716&download= plugin&version=9&url=http://www.musicex.com/mediacenter/mc_data/plugins/enc_mp3.mjp

Can't convert from anything to anything. I assume that means I can only rip to wav or ape. OGG behaved as if it might work but stopped working after "decoding". The MP3 encoder codec won't install nor will anything else on the plug-ins pages. I get a "Failed to install..." message. (I know it's a repeat but I wanted to say it twice)

Download Manager still doesn't work with E Music. "Bad Request".  

CVIII  

Media Center Registered 9.0.116 -- d:\Program Files\J River\Media Center\

Microsoft Windows 98 SE
Intel Celeron 534 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 260 MB, Free - 101 MB
Resource Info: System - 30 %, GDI - 56 %, User - 30 %

Internet Explorer: 5.50.4807.2300 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.81 / Shlwapi.dll: 5.50.4807.2300
Shell32.dll: 4.72.3812.600
wnaspi32.dll: 4.71 (0001) , ASPI for Win32 (95/NT) DLL, Copyright © 1989-2002 Adaptec, Inc. / Aspi32.sys: N/A

Ripping /   Drive G:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
 Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: No  

Burning /  Drive G:          40X12X48 CD-RW     Addr: 2:0:0  Speed:40  MaxSpeed:40  Use MJ Engine:Yes
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: No
 Use playback settings: Yes /  Normalization: None

That's right.
I'm cool.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2003, 03:27:57 pm »

Image playback doesn't work for me in this build.

I tried rebooting and re-installing.  I also cleared the library and re-imported.

It crashes each time I try to play an image.

Griff

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2003, 03:36:19 pm »

Hello

I tried rebooting and re-installing.  I also cleared the library and re-imported.  

It crashes each time I try to play an image

Same here

Griff

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2003, 03:45:41 pm »

this happened a few times before and again tonight with 9.0.116

place cd in YADB not found

and MC will not let me out of the never ending

trying to find

not found

over and over again.

and if you look in the task manager, the memory used keeps going up. i terminated it around 350,000 megs of memory used
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
https://centercitybbs.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

10sne1

• World Citizen
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2003, 04:07:21 pm »

Sound level is very very low when I play an avi or mpeg file.  Everything is turned full on and I can't hear much more than slight hummmmmmm.  Works file when I play these files with other players.

matshif

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2003, 04:18:52 pm »

And me to.

Mats

ehart

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2003, 04:26:54 pm »

I can
 Rip an audio CD
 Reach interact from the Start Page
 Query YADB and get a response
 Download the Lame encoder and it works

Now if i didn't run out of CD-Rs I would be a happy camper

Thank you John T. and Matt

Ed

Media Center Registered 9.0.116 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center\

Microsoft Windows 98 SE
Intel Pentium 4 1992 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 523 MB, Free - 366 MB
Resource Info: System - 58 %, GDI - 76 %, User - 58 %

Internet Explorer: 5.50.4807.2300 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.81 / Shlwapi.dll: 5.50.4807.2300
Shell32.dll: 4.72.3812.600
wnaspi32.dll: 4.57 (1014) , ASPI for Win32 (95/NT) DLL, Copyright © 1989-1998 Adaptec, Inc. / Aspi32.sys: N/A

Ripping /   Drive E:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive F:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: No /  Copy volume: 32767

Burning /  Drive F: SONY     CD-RW  CRX195E1    Addr: 1:1:0  Speed:40  MaxSpeed:40  Use MJ Engine:Yes
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: No
 Use playback settings: No /  Normalization: None

matshif

« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2003, 04:29:08 pm »

The same when I try to play Video.

Mats

Markeau

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2003, 05:12:29 pm »

In the Plugin Manager, the Download Plugins at the bottom still goes to the MJ Plugins.

And it would be helpful if Help > Interact would open the MC9 forum instead of the MJ8 forum.

mkutsen

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2003, 05:21:15 pm »

Thanks for all the fixes!

1)Clicking a *.rm link downloads the file instead of streaming it.  If I cut and paste the link in to "Open URL of streaming file" dialog box, the file streams fine.      

Clicking on a *.ram link does nothing.  Again, if I cut and paste it into "Open URL of streaming file" dialog box, the file streams fine.      

BOTH file types are registered under MC9 in IE Folder options.      

2)Direct Sound only outputs to the front two channels bypassing the Audigy Surround Sound and digital effects software.  If I attempt to use the MC9 DSP effects and JRSS, it does map to all of my 4 channels, but sounds like crap -- lots of crackling.

3)ASIO crashes about a minute into and internet audio stream (MP3 web radio).

4) If you change DSP settings from zone manager they are not saved.  You have to switch to each zone, open DSP from the player window and then adjust the settings.  This has to be done for each zone.

5)The playlist scrol bar still does not work in Min-Me skins.  I mean dragging the scroll bar or pressing up and down arrows does not scrol the playlist.  THANKS

6) In the last few builds holding the "next" button for a sertain ammount of time starts fast forwarding.  Nice feature, but you can't tell it's there untill you try it.  It would be nice if the button graphics changed to "fast forward" (two arrows) after holding the next button for a few seconds.   Also, a tooltip that tells you about that function when you hover over the "next" button.

7) SUGGESTION: It would be more intuitive if the Hairstyle player controls had graphics as well as text.

8)QUESTION: I can't really tell the difference in audio quality between ASIO and Wave Mapper.  Not even with audio CDs.  Is there supposed to be a difference ?

9)FEATURE REQUEST: In WMP9 you can set the "minimize" button to switch to a miniature "task bar" player - a toolbar taskbar that contains the basic player controls.  It seems to me this is more useful than minimizing to system tray.  I know the player controls are accessible by right ckicking on the system tray icon; but that is just not as convenient or elegant.

10)PLUGIN REQUEST: Can somebody make a Real Player and Quick Time plugins, so that one does not have to install those players.  I know there may be licencing issues, but I know there is a Winamp Real Player plugin floating around the internet.

Microsoft Windows XP  Workstation 5.1 Service Pack 1 (Build 2600)    
Intel Pentium 4 2782 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 523 MB, Free - 303 MB    

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1106 (xpsp1.020828-1920)    
Shell32.dll: 6.00.2800.1145 (xpsp2.021108-1929) / wnaspi32.dll: Internal ASPI Layer    

Ripping /   Drive D:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max    
 Drive E:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max    
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: No /  Copy volume: 32767    
 Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: Yes  Soundfile:   C:\WINDOWS\Media\notify.wav    

Burning /  Drive D: SONY     DVD+RW  DRU-120A   Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:12  MaxSpeed:12  Use MJ Engine:Yes    
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: Yes    
 Use playback settings: Yes /  Normalization: None

Markeau

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2003, 05:33:19 pm »

When Show Gridlines is enabled scrolling causes the view to flash/update repeatedly instead of smoothly scrolling like when Show Gridlines is disabled.

Ronster

• Recent member
  • You silly wabbit!
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2003, 06:05:35 pm »

Hi Matt

mpeg2  (.mp2) still dont play.

Thanks
Griff

I'm also having problems play mpg. (mp1) on my Laptop with this version.   The "Playing Now" list stops playing after every video.

I hope this is a quick fix  ::)
The prior version did not display video just audio.

Thanks
Ron

Carl

• Recent member
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2003, 06:33:12 pm »

It seems that DVD playback is broken in this build. Back to .115 and DVD works. Tried .116 again and DVD crashes MC.

Carl

Mikus

• Recent member
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2003, 07:02:28 pm »

Using v. 116 with XP Pro. Choosing to send a file to the Media Editor when a Media Editor window is already open causes the Media Editor to hang. You just see a dialog that says "decoding...", but no progress is ever made. Clicking the cancel button does nothing.

The Media Editor window can be closed using the control box, but it leaves an instance of mediaeditor.exe listed under processes. If this process is not killed, the next time I try to send a file to Media Editor, it keeps attempting to launch, but no window ever pops up. and I ended up with hundreds of instances of mediaeditor.exe under processes, before I was able to kill them off.

Kurt Young

• Tastes like crab, talks like people.
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2003, 08:46:36 pm »

Guys, I have to write a "bad review" of the way that exiting full screen goes to hairstyle and the only way to get out is to hit esc.

I watch TV in windowed mode while doing things and in full screen when i want to pay attention.  Throwing Hairstyle in there is a bad, and rather inconvenient addition.  It went from one click to click and escape, :(
 mjextman.exe /ipodsync

Mastiff

• MC Beta Team
  • The Multi-Zone Tzar
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2003, 12:08:07 am »

It's probably over ambitious sound card drivers.  I'm not sure how to stop them, or if it's even possible.
Once things settle a little, we'll dig some more.

OK, now you've lost me. over ambitious in what way? And can it help to change something in the Audigy control panel or change to newer drivers?  8)
Tor with the Cinema Inferno & Multi-Zone Audio system

retrospek

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Hello !
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2003, 12:22:43 am »

I'm having a problem when watching MPG video.  If I play a video and then go to another one it continues playing the sound of the first video over the second.

Thanks,

Mark

retrospek

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Hello !
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2003, 12:34:45 am »

Sorry - another problem.

Media Server is still not working for me.  It worked fine until the last build and hasn't worked since.

If I try to connect it says "cannot establish connection to the server".  

I really hope you can sort out this problem quickly - as this is how I get to my music..

Thanks,  Mark.

michel

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2003, 01:52:10 am »

Now I can connect to media server but I cannot play ogg files, "waiting..." is displayed in the player frame and then MC hangs and finally crashes.

(no problem with mp3 and mpc files).

Uwe

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2003, 02:04:35 am »

Crash with MC 116 after trying to play a song:
Playback engine: Error in 0x0231bf65, the command points to illegal memory adress 0x00000000. Can´t execute "written". (freely translated from german)
Don´t worry, going back to 112 for a while...

Uwe

Media Center Registered 9.0.116 -- C:\Programme\J River\Media Jukebox\

Microsoft Windows 2000  Workstation 5.0 Service Pack 1 (Build 2195)
Intel Pentium III 33 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 130 MB, Free - 31 MB

Internet Explorer: 5.00.3103.1000 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.81 / Shlwapi.dll: 5.00.3103.1000
Shell32.dll: 5.00.3103.1000 / wnaspi32.dll: Internal ASPI Layer

Ripping /   Drive D:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Eject after ripping: No /  Play sound after ripping: No  

Burning /  No burners found.

JollyJim

• World Citizen
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2003, 04:17:20 am »

EDIT
- works ok when editing a single file (not via properties)
- painfully (and I really mean painfully) slow if I edit through properties although it seems to be only on some fields, namely the 'Name' field
- freezes in properties after two or three changes

RIPPING
fails with a 'Read track failed. Unknown error = 1' message although the cd I'm trying to rip, plays ok through MC
  ** WORKING AS OF RELEASE 9.0.116 **
        See 'Can't Rip CD' topic

OPTIONS
- Device Settings/Type is greyed out. Only 'Auto Config' is available

TRACK INFO TEMPLATES
- Displaying 'Notes' on various templates show the lyrics instead of notes

ENCODING
-    Converting from WAV to another format does'nt delete the original WAV file even though the appropriate checkbox is checked

Microsoft Windows 98 SE
Intel Pentium III 599 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 130 MB, Free - 11 MB
Resource Info: System - 40 %, GDI - 67 %, User - 40 %

Internet Explorer: 5.50.4522.1800 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.81 / Shlwapi.dll: 5.50.4522.1800
Shell32.dll: 4.72.3612.1700
wnaspi32.dll: 2, 0, 0, 0 , ASPI for WIN32 DLL, Copyright © Adaptec 1995 / Aspi32.sys: N/A

Drive E:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: No /  Copy volume: 32767

Burning /  Drive E: PHILIPS  PCRW804            Addr: 0:1:0  Speed:8  MaxSpeed:8  Use MJ Engine:Yes
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: No /  Write CD-Text: No

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2003, 04:46:14 am »

OK, now you've lost me. over ambitious in what way?

Creative's drivers always do surround splitting.  Play a mono file and sound comes out all the speakers -- even if you use ASIO.

I fought with an Audigy 2 at home for a few hours, but ended up just giving up.  From what I can tell, their drivers just do way too much processing, regardless of how I change the settings.

Maybe someone else knows some tricks that I don't though.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2003, 05:00:16 am »

Media Server is still not working for me.  It worked fine until the last build and hasn't worked since.

I just tested it and it's working with mp3 files.  116 won't work with images or apparently with ogg files.  Could it be a network problem?  Firewall?  If you can't fix it, start a new thread or post in one of the open threads on Media Server.

Marty3d

« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2003, 06:41:54 am »

MC 9.0.116
*OLD
- Mouse wheel scrolling at the bottom of a playlist scrolls the list to the right
- Last played and Number plays now changes, BUT in the middle of the song. So if the song is played to the end, it shows "played 3min 21 sec ago". This can't be right.
- Tooltip in notification area doesn't display '&'
- Shift-Deleting a file in Playing Now reorders the list after the current sorting order
 Before:
 9 Delerium Enchanted
 5 Delerium Silence
 1 Depeche Mode Somebody
 After:
 1 Delerium Enchanted
 2 Delerium Silence
 3 Depeche Mode Somebody
- Shift-Deleting (delete from hd checked) bugged. The player pane shows Media Center 9.0 and   "buffering..." It seems that MC loses focus on which file is currently playing and especially which song comes next. The sound hangs in the end of currently playing track. If you stop and play again, you get the "Please select file to play" dialog.
- Auto Smartlist "Top Hits -- haven't heard for over a year" doesn't include numberplays keyword, so it really doesn't show any "Top Hits". Same issue for "Top Hits -- listened to today"
- Bug with resizing MC. To reproduce:
1. Select a smartlist
1. Right click on an item in the search panel and select "Edit by typing".
2. Try to resize MC. It doesn't work until you change view to another playlist or scheme.
 UPDATE: Alt+TAB after trying to resize MC also shows a hidden window "JRiver Playback Engine Window"
- Search field doesn't support 'å' 'ä' and 'ö' (produces a box)
- The slider in File Properties (state docked or not, doesn't matter) flickers between skinned and windows standard when dragged or clicked
- Media Center is named Media Jukebox in Task Manager - Processes
- View Scheme doesn't work with Date Imported. Shows the different date in  the tree, but nothing under each item (search panel shows: [Date Imported]=[16 days, 10 hours ago]...perhaps it should convert to a date?). With grouping, it only shows 0-9...
Haven't tested, but not reported as fixed:
- Importing sometimes uses some other field than artist in tag, TPE2 I believe, even though "ID3v1 Tag - Artist" and "ID3v2 Tag - TPE1" is filled out
- Installer doesn't remove old install entries in add/remove programs. (Media jukebox entry) Can't check, have made a reinstall of Windows, please confirm
- Can't copy/paste correctly in Search panel (copy an item and try to paste it into another smartlist)
- Search panel wizard flukey. Doesn't work nicely with Replay Gain, lists a thousand different values and trying to get 0 OR ? files is impossible, wants to show all 0 AND empty. By the way, the wizard's <empty> doesn't work. IMHO it should be totally re-written/designed.
- Undo doesn't work when pasting from one search panel to another
*FIXED
- Analyzing audio sets Replay Gain to '?'. As a side effect, the "skip analyzed files" don't work since Replay Gain is resetted.

FlyingCowOfDoom

• Recent member
  • smarter than the average rock
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2003, 06:44:02 am »

The detail view vertical scroll bar arrow buttons still don't work.

Microsoft Windows 2000  Workstation 5.0  (Build 2195)
Intel Pentium 4 2016 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 523 MB, Free - 324 MB

Internet Explorer: 5.00.2920.0000 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.81 / Shlwapi.dll: 5.00.2920.0000
Shell32.dll: 5.00.2920.0000 / wnaspi32.dll: Internal ASPI Layer

Ripping /   Drive E:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive F:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Eject after ripping: No /  Play sound after ripping: No  

Burning /  Drive F: LITE-ON  LTR-16102B         Addr: 1:1:0  Speed:16  MaxSpeed:16  Use MJ Engine:Yes

--FCOD

michel

« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2003, 06:51:49 am »

play an audio file
then select an image file and right_click/show

=> MC crashes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Microsoft Windows 2000  Workstation 5.0 Service Pack 3 (Build 2195)
Intel Pentium II 350 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 196 MB, Free - 43 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.81 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1106
Shell32.dll: 5.00.3502.6144 / wnaspi32.dll: Internal ASPI Layer

Ripping /   Drive E:   Copy mode:ModeSecure   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: No /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: No /  Copy volume: 32767

Burning /  Drive E: YAMAHA   CRW6416S           Addr: 2:2:0  Speed:6  MaxSpeed:6  Use MJ Engine:Yes

bennyd

• Project Leader
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2003, 07:21:10 am »

The "current" color of the font of a file that's playing does not work anymore
may U live 2 see the dawn

bennyd :-)
Pages: [1]   Go Up